BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
I love Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky! Even my husband uses it! Not only does it help fight dandruff, but it also leaves my hair nice and manageable! I've tried other dandruff shampoos & conditioners, but this is by far the best brand I've tried.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holly grail shampoo and conditioner!! I have the most dandruff ever and it sucks! Not only does this conditioner make my hair so soft but it helps my dandruff. It's the only product that can help me! I LOVE this!!
Donna F.
Donna F.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this conditioner as a bonus when I bought the shampoo. I was having problems with an itchy scalp and thought I'd give this duo a try.
Well they recommend to use it at least twice a week. I used it once and my problem cleared up.
Great product and would recommend to give it a shot.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
My hair becomes a mess of frizz and wave after it is completely air dried. I've only used this product once and I hope it wasn't a fluke that it helped control my frizz. I will repurchase and hope for the best.
Josie C.
Josie C.
So great! When I use this my hair feels so silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or dandruff. Completely eliminates flakey skin after a few uses. I use this product every day when I have a shower and I'm completely satisfied with the results!
Amber M.
Amber M.
I've always struggled with dry scalp. Head and Shoulders products work really well for me and make my hair look and smell nice! This conditioner makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It's great paired with the Head and Shiulders Smooth and Silky Dandruff Shampoo.
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.
This product is amazing! I have very itchy and sensitive scalp and this product helps me a loot. I use it as a daily routine to rinse my shampoo and it mskes my hair soft and more important protect my scalp from itchiness.
Alice R.
Alice R.
I used to always have dandruff in my hair until I started using head and shoulders. It has a really nice scent and hydrates my hair leaving it smooth and silky without any dandruff.
Anne D.
Anne D.
I bought this conditioner on sale and use it about once a month (along with the shampoo). I chose the ocean breeze fragrance, which I love! It leaves my hair super silky and smelling great all day. And my scalp is all the better for it :)
Inga P.
Inga P.
It is a very nice conditioner which leaves your hair feeling silky and very soft, I use it all the time because it is great, I 100% recommend this product. I also realised that it does work muck better if you use similar shampoo.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?