BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Alisha C.
West Babylon, NY
I really enjoyed the scent of this conditioner. Has a very mild floral scent that wasn’t too overpowering. I usually go two days between washes and so far I haven’t seen any flakes. My hair doesn’t feel dry either.
Megan B.
Norfolk, VA
The shampoo left my hair smelling great and helped reduce scalp itch. I suffer from dry skin during the winter but this conditioner really helped with that. The conditioner also left my hair smooth and clean.
Taylor R.
I love the head and shoulders brand and that it helps control my dry scalp in the winter months! It smells great and is affordable and easy to find! I definitely notice that I have less dandruff after using!
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
Smells great! The first night I used it I couldn’t stop smelling my hair. It’s a great shampoo/conditioner at a great price. My hair feels so light and silky after using it. I certainly recommend trying it.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
We love head and shoulders. I won’t use anything else. It gets rid of the dandruff and leaves my hair smelling, feeling, and looking amazing. My scalp gets pretty dry and this moisturizes it greatly.
Nikki P.
Rome, OH
I love this conditioner! The smell is SO good, and it made my hair super soft. I love that the fragrance is more of a girly smell than the shampoo itself so it makes up for what the shampoo lacks.
Jenny T.
Phoenix, AZ
This was a good conditioner. I liked the creamy consistency. It made me feel like it was actually conditioning my hair not just going threw it after shampooing. I would but this conditioner.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Me quedé con la misma impresión que con el shampoo, mejoraron mis expectativas, el acondicionador me dejó el cabello divino y sin ningún enrredo, yo definitivamente lo volveré a comprar!! 😍😍😍
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
Good for dandruff, not so much for keeping hair smooth. I'll always reach for head and shoulders shampoo when my scalp is feeling dry but for actual hair care I'll use higher end products.
Rose O.
Newhall, CA
I love the smell amd the product is great. Used it and scalp is not as itchy. My 8 year son always complains about his scalp itching. He used some and said it felt better too.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?