BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #31 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
Delaney Y.
Love this! makes my hair smell and feel great! i leave it in for 2 mins and my hair will feel clean and soft
celeste c.
San Bernardino, CA
Love love love ! I Had dandruff up until I started using head & shoulders ! surprisingly smells amazing too !
Joleen M.
Remsen, NY
Works amazing, also stops the itching from my dandruff. The smell leaves my hair smelling great for hours.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
I use this shampoo at least once a week in the winter. It is the only thing that helps my scalp not be dry.
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Didn’t like at all. Didn’t condition. My hair felt really dry and not moisturized at all when I used this.
Jayjay O.
Hyattsville, MD
I have severe dandruff and ever since I stated using this product, I have seen a drastic change in my hair
Olivia  C.
Simpsonville, SC
My hair is long and thick and tangly and this is the only thing that will untangle my hair. 10/10 recoomend
Milagro M.
Hobart, IN
I have really bad dandruff and this is perfect for it. It makes my hair smell great and nice and smooth.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?