Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Denieka L.
Denieka L.
Winnipeg
I love the way it makes my hair feel, and fights my dandruff at the same time!! It smells fantastic as well I definitely recommend this product!!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo!! I suffer from dry scalp and this one smells great, and it leaves my hair so soft and silky!!!! i love this
Jenny  C.
Jenny C.
Every time I go to work with my hair wet people say what are you wearing today it smells wonderful and I always laugh and say head and shoulders
Laura B.
Laura B.
Great conditioner for dry or frizzy hair, makes it a lot more manageable to style. Smells really nice and leaves your hair smooth and silky.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Great danduff shampoo. Takes away the flaking and itching. Also has a nice scent . would def recommend . the 2 in one is also a great deal.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I have used this conditioner with the same shampoo for years. I find it really does make your hair 'smooth and silky'. I love it
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I don't notice a difference between original and the smooth & silky conditioners, other than the scent. Works but not the best.
mackenzie c.
mackenzie c.
I love head and shoulders it makes my scalp have such a fresh clean feeling and it last a while u only need to use a little bit
Brij P.
Brij P.
Vancouver
My holy grail! I have been using it for years and I love it! makes my hair so soft and silky. Simply can not go without it.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Adore this product, helped a lot with my dandruff and it added tones of shine. I was always getting compliments on my hair
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?