Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by sophie c.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra D.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulde...Not much of a difference. Comp... 3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works ...The conditioner definitely sme... 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo a...Yes I believe that It's better... 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holly grail shampoo and conditioner!! I have the most dandruff ever and it sucks! Not only does this conditioner make my hair so soft but it helps my dandruff. It's the only product that can help me! I LOVE this!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Toronto, Ontario
My hair becomes a mess of frizz and wave after it is completely air dried. I've only used this product once and I hope it wasn't a fluke that it helped control my frizz. I will repurchase and hope for the best.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice conditioner for those living in colder Canadian climates. It helps to control dandruff resulting from dry scalp & leaves your hair feeling smooth & soft. Works wonderfully and smells nice too.
Carolyne F.
Carolyne F.
Great conditioner, smells good and leaves my hair very shiny. I usually get flakes in the winter so it is my go to brand for shampoo and conditioner during the winter months.
Wassim N.
Wassim N.
Sale el jadida
It really does control the dandruff and after taking all the natural oils from the head with shampo it brings new ones back I have to say it makes hair look healthy .
Charnelle C.
Charnelle C.
Regina
Smells great and makes my hair feel very smooth. It tends to really weighs down my hair when I use it so I don't choose it if I am going to style my hair afterwards.
Wassima e.
Wassima e.
Love this conditioner its very good for my skin and it smells delicious it compares good to alternives really recommend it and its lasting very long wich is perfect
aiza j.
aiza j.
Head & shoulder is the best ever shampoo for dandruff in winter. i love to use it in winter when other shampoo doesn't work for me to get rid from dandruff :)
Kaylaa H.
Kaylaa H.
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia, NS
I love the way this make my hair feel! I don't think I will every stop using it! It is great, it smells amazing it works amazing. What else can I say
Nishat A.
Nishat A.
This stuff is magical on my hair!!! It made my hair so smooth and look better than before!! I use this shampoo a lot. I have less dandruff as well!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?