BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner, love the scent and leaves your hair smooth. I wouldn't use this conditioner or shampoo if you color treat your hair because it washes the color off very very quickly. For normal hair is good, im very satisfied with the product. Im not sure if it helps with dandruff since i think the shampoo does most of the work but its to have the combo anyways.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I really enjoyed this product! I love Head & Shoulders conditioners because they aren't too thick so that they make your hair feel unrinsed in the shower. I really feel like this conditioner makes my hair smooth & silky! A bonus is that even though my hair is nice and smooth, I don't get dandruff, unlike when I use other brands of smoothing products. Love!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Head & shoulders conditioner because it gives me volume, lift and control to my hair. My hair looks revitalizing and also my hair feels softer and I can comb my hair easier and it really leaves my hair smooth and silky. I love the smell of freshness, flowers and sweet honey.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Essex,
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only shampoo and conditioner I can use. Since having my children I have surfed with a dry scalp and dandruff. I swear by these to sooth my head and clear away the flakes. It really is the best for dandruff
Carla W.
Carla W.
I love this I've been using it for around a month or so now and it's cheap for what it is. most of the time using the shampoo alone left my hair feeling rough and dry but since using the conditioner my hair feels soft and looks shiny as well as smelling good at the same time. I love it.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually can tell a noticeable difference between head and shoulders different versions of their products. This product definitely makes my hair feel soft and silky.
Rosine I.
Rosine I.
I had dry nd itchy scalp nd my friend recommenced this nd it worked.. Now I recommend this...its smooth on my hair no does no damage I like it...
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Melbourne, Australia
This product has been so effective for my hair and scalp. I suffered heavily from psoriasis (severe aggravation of the scalp), and I tried so many products like tgel, which is medicated shampoo and conditioner designed to help. The best results I've had is from head and shoulders smooth and silky! I do and will continue to me loyal to this brand of hair care.
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is super picky with what products i use and head and shoulders is one of the products i can repeat use and my hair doesn't freak out, leave my hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft i have curly frizzy hair and this stuff right here is heaven for my head
August M.
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time go-to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is never been so soft- even other people will notice how silky it is. I have been using this for 5 years now and I will never go back to anything else. I highly recommend this to anyone, whether you have a dry scalp or not!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?