Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Danah H.
Danah H.
Australia

Great product, it does what it says. might not work for other people and it it smooth and silky.
Chantale B.
Chantale B.
Winnipeg

Love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel, the smell is awesome, and I love the product!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beeville, TX

I love this product it made my hair amazing and soft,silky so I recommend to buy this product!!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Zephyrhills, FL

I love how this keep my hair flake free and healthy. My scalp doesn't itch as much as before.
Dominik B.
Dominik B.
Memphis, TN

Works wonders, clears up dandruff and softens hair at the same time. I couldn't be happier!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Ottawa, Ontario

Not a good brand. I find SH dries out my hair and burns my scalp. Not something I'm a fan of
Usna K.
Usna K.
Winnipeg

Omg this product is good good good good good good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Corner Brook

Works great other conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy this one doesn't do the at all
alfredo o.
alfredo o.
North Highlands, CA

Works really good i have been using this for a wile all head and shoulder work really good
Virley M.
Virley M.

For a drug product, it's pretty good. It gives my hair hydration and smoothness required.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now