BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Autumn W.
West Milton, OH
This smells so good! And makes my hair incredibly smooth. I have noticed a difference in my dandruff, but I am also using the shampoo. I’ve only ever used head and shoulders for my dandruff needs so I can’t compare it. However, I would buy!
Steff K.
I have tried this product in the past and I loved it for the primary purpose of conditioning my scalp and leaving my hair silky smooth. However, there are other conditioner that leave my hair silkier and more manageable. This is an ok product for me.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have naturally poofy hair that no conditioner is able to manage. However, after using this conditioner just once, my hair is significantly less poofy and much more silky to the touch. I will definitely continue to use this!
Dawn W.
Navarre, FL
I am just as pleased with this conditioner as I am with the shampoo. My hair is not only dandruff free, but so soft and voluminous. It’s such a lightweight conditioner and super easy to wash out. I will surely use this again!
Jehnny P.
Burleson, TX
Head & Shoulders surprises me with this condition my scalp no feel dry and uncomfortable; It really leaves your hair soft and manageable. I'm super happy with this formula; also smells heavenly. Highly recommend this product. ❤️❤️❤️
Kendra M.
Fort Collins, CO
This conditioner is maybe not as moisturizing as I would have liked due to my dry, damaged, curly hair. I used it after clarifying with the matching shampoo and my scalp felt fresh and refreshed and not itchy or irritated.
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
I don’t use this as my every day conditioner, but I do use it when my scalp feels particularly dry/itchy. It has a nice scent and cleans well. I have used it on color treated hair with good results. Overall, I would buy this product again once I run out.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
Love this product when I'm experiencing dry itchy scalp. It helps clean and condition in one step. The 2 in 1 is a great time saver.

Though I use infrequently, it's always in my bathroom for those times when needed.
Andrea P.
Regular conditioner I️ buy every time I️ buy the shampoo, I️ like to keep the brands the same. I️ do think they do a nice job of actually making my hair silky and smooth. Satisfied but probably like Tresemme better.
Alisha C.
West Babylon, NY
I really enjoyed the scent of this conditioner. Has a very mild floral scent that wasn’t too overpowering. I usually go two days between washes and so far I haven’t seen any flakes. My hair doesn’t feel dry either.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?