Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by sophie c.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra D.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulde...Not much of a difference. Comp... 3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works ...The conditioner definitely sme... 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo a...Yes I believe that It's better... 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lexington, KY
I got this product in a VoxBox free from influenster to try, and was very excited to try this product out as I have dry and brittle, thick hair and also dandruff, and it's hard to find a dandruff reducing product that will really condition and hydrate my hair. Unfortunately, no matter how much conditioner I use, my hair feels more dry and damaged than it did when I first started using it. My dandruff has gone down significantly, but I have to discontinue use because of how dry it leaves my hair, which is a shame.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Melbourne, Australia
This product has been so effective for my hair and scalp. I suffered heavily from psoriasis (severe aggravation of the scalp), and I tried so many products like tgel, which is medicated shampoo and conditioner designed to help. The best results I've had is from head and shoulders smooth and silky! I do and will continue to me loyal to this brand of hair care.
Donna F.
Donna F.
I got this conditioner as a bonus when I bought the shampoo. I was having problems with an itchy scalp and thought I'd give this duo a try.
Well they recommend to use it at least twice a week. I used it once and my problem cleared up.
Great product and would recommend to give it a shot.
Josie C.
Josie C.
So great! When I use this my hair feels so silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or dandruff. Completely eliminates flakey skin after a few uses. I use this product every day when I have a shower and I'm completely satisfied with the results!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is super picky with what products i use and head and shoulders is one of the products i can repeat use and my hair doesn't freak out, leave my hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft i have curly frizzy hair and this stuff right here is heaven for my head
Amber M.
Amber M.
I've always struggled with dry scalp. Head and Shoulders products work really well for me and make my hair look and smell nice! This conditioner makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It's great paired with the Head and Shiulders Smooth and Silky Dandruff Shampoo.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON
I love Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky! Even my husband uses it! Not only does it help fight dandruff, but it also leaves my hair nice and manageable! I've tried other dandruff shampoos & conditioners, but this is by far the best brand I've tried.
Anne D.
Anne D.
I bought this conditioner on sale and use it about once a month (along with the shampoo). I chose the ocean breeze fragrance, which I love! It leaves my hair super silky and smelling great all day. And my scalp is all the better for it :)
Inga P.
Inga P.
It is a very nice conditioner which leaves your hair feeling silky and very soft, I use it all the time because it is great, I 100% recommend this product. I also realised that it does work muck better if you use similar shampoo.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?