2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
abigail s.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
I been dealing with lots of dandruff lately. I went and got head & shoulder and it was worked great. It smells good and dies it's job.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I use it aat least a week and it is different because I few my hair always health . It solved all my problems with scalp hair. But I felt my hair a little dry.
Toni B.
Toni B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lexington, KY
I got this product in a VoxBox free from influenster to try, and was very excited to try this product out as I have dry and brittle, thick hair and also dandruff, and it's hard to find a dandruff reducing product that will really condition and hydrate my hair. Unfortunately, no matter how much conditioner I use, my hair feels more dry and damaged than it did when I first started using it. My dandruff has gone down significantly, but I have to discontinue use because of how dry it leaves my hair, which is a shame.
Josie C.
Josie C.
So great! When I use this my hair feels so silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or dandruff. Completely eliminates flakey skin after a few uses. I use this product every day when I have a shower and I'm completely satisfied with the results!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is super picky with what products i use and head and shoulders is one of the products i can repeat use and my hair doesn't freak out, leave my hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft i have curly frizzy hair and this stuff right here is heaven for my head
Wassim N.
Wassim N.
Sale el jadida
It really does control the dandruff and after taking all the natural oils from the head with shampo it brings new ones back I have to say it makes hair look healthy .
Wassima e.
Wassima e.
Love this conditioner its very good for my skin and it smells delicious it compares good to alternives really recommend it and its lasting very long wich is perfect
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Great danduff shampoo. Takes away the flaking and itching. Also has a nice scent . would def recommend . the 2 in one is also a great deal.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Been using this for years, and will keep repurchasing. Helps with dandruff and keeps my hair straight and manageable.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?