BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Diego V.
Great conditioner that leaves a nice shine in your hair. This product also works great for beards.
Tessa S.
Delaware, OH
Helps with dandruff and smells great. Great for boyfriend with sensitive scalp and hair thinning.
Felicia M.
woodstock, CT
Smells good, works great. Helps with dandruff and really does make your hair smooth and silky :)
Madison W.
Jacksonville, FL
Prevented dry scalp and made my hair soft without it becoming oiliy and greasy and stoped flakes
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I alternate between this and a normal conditioner every other day. Keeps my dry scalp moisturized
Karla m.
Middletown, VA
It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
Katie M.
Beeville, TX
I love this product it made my hair amazing and soft,silky so I recommend to buy this product!!
Nicole H.
Zephyrhills
I love how this keep my hair flake free and healthy. My scalp doesn't itch as much as before.
Adonais P.
Hialeah
My daughter had dandruff and Head & Shoulders after the other products didnt work. Its great.
Dominik B.
Memphis, TN
Works wonders, clears up dandruff and softens hair at the same time. I couldn't be happier!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?