BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #15 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
I would give this product full stars if it weren't for the residue it leaves on my hair. It almost makes it feel greasy and that's very difficult for my hair type
Maria m.
i love this product it really helps heal my dry brittle hair and it gives it great shine,it also gives my hair lots of bounce and volume.you can find this at target for a great affordable price,if you have dandruff it also helps clear your scalp leaving it fresh and clean
Paradise T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really love this product as long as you use it with the other one it works great make sure hair look great feel smoother less frizz easier to manage smells really good and definitely helps with the dandruff
ThePatty0208 R.
San Antonio, TX
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
As if you need a conditioner! I thought the shampoo was enough for my hair but then I applied the conditioner and my god does it do wonders! It allows you hair to feel a way that it has never felt before and it just does finishing touches for your scalp.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
I received this item in a VoxBox for free. To start it smells great and truly leaves my hair silky smooth. It does not cover the lasting smell from the clinical strength dandruff shampoo. I really like this conditioner and will probably use the entire bottle up!
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
This is a really great dandruff shampoo. Not only do I see it minimizing but it also has a great scent. My hair has been getting very dry in the winter months and this has been helping hydrate my hair. I am satisfied with this product and will be repurchasing.
Celina O.
Tucson
I love head and shoulders ! I mainly use it if I dye my hair an ugly color and need to remove the color without damaging my hair all crazy! And let me tell you, it works amazing ūüėćūüėćūüėć I definitely recommend this product not just for removing hair dye of course
Haley M.
Hamilton, OH
First off i love the smell of it and im glad they have came out with different fragrances because i habe to use head and shoulders all the time because of how bad dandruff i get if i dont.
Kelsi S.
I received this product for free from Influenster. This conditioner along with the shampoo is awesome! Got rid of my itchy scalp and left my hair soft, and smelling so great. I am very satisfied with this and as is my husband. Will definitely buy !
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
I normally don’t use head and shoulders as it dries my hair out. I have been using this product as a leave in conditioner because I like the smell! I seem to have to use a lot of the product just as a conditioner. If not I can’t comb it out.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?