Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Markham, Ontario, ON

This conditioner is so thick and it feels like you are putting a beautiful mask on your hair. It's great that is so thick that you don't lose one drop of it as you could with a running conditioner. It smells super good, not just a fresh scent, it really smells beautiful, and leaves my hair very smooth and less tangly. Thank you #headshoulders #gotitfree
Donna F.
Donna F.

I got this conditioner as a bonus when I bought the shampoo. I was having problems with an itchy scalp and thought I'd give this duo a try.
Well they recommend to use it at least twice a week. I used it once and my problem cleared up.
Great product and would recommend to give it a shot.
August M.
August M.

This is my all time go-to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is never been so soft- even other people will notice how silky it is. I have been using this for 5 years now and I will never go back to anything else. I highly recommend this to anyone, whether you have a dry scalp or not!
Josie C.
Josie C.

So great! When I use this my hair feels so silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or dandruff. Completely eliminates flakey skin after a few uses. I use this product every day when I have a shower and I'm completely satisfied with the results!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto, Ontario

My hair is super picky with what products i use and head and shoulders is one of the products i can repeat use and my hair doesn't freak out, leave my hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft i have curly frizzy hair and this stuff right here is heaven for my head
Amber M.
Amber M.

I've always struggled with dry scalp. Head and Shoulders products work really well for me and make my hair look and smell nice! This conditioner makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It's great paired with the Head and Shiulders Smooth and Silky Dandruff Shampoo.
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON

I love Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky! Even my husband uses it! Not only does it help fight dandruff, but it also leaves my hair nice and manageable! I've tried other dandruff shampoos & conditioners, but this is by far the best brand I've tried.
Anne D.
Anne D.

I bought this conditioner on sale and use it about once a month (along with the shampoo). I chose the ocean breeze fragrance, which I love! It leaves my hair super silky and smelling great all day. And my scalp is all the better for it :)
Inga P.
Inga P.

It is a very nice conditioner which leaves your hair feeling silky and very soft, I use it all the time because it is great, I 100% recommend this product. I also realised that it does work muck better if you use similar shampoo.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

This is my holly grail shampoo and conditioner!! I have the most dandruff ever and it sucks! Not only does this conditioner make my hair so soft but it helps my dandruff. It's the only product that can help me! I LOVE this!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?