Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Scarborough, Ontario

This is a staple for me during the winter season. Definitely helps a lot of dandruff and smells nice!
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL

It works OK and I am happy with it.... My favorite conditioner! definitely five star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacquie  A.
Jacquie A.

I don't even have dandruff. I just love how soft these shampoo and conditioners make my hair feel.
Diego V.
Diego V.

Great conditioner that leaves a nice shine in your hair. This product also works great for beards.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL

I alternate between this and a normal conditioner every other day. Keeps my dry scalp moisturized
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Delaware, OH

Helps with dandruff and smells great. Great for boyfriend with sensitive scalp and hair thinning.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Jacksonville, FL

Prevented dry scalp and made my hair soft without it becoming oiliy and greasy and stoped flakes
Danah H.
Danah H.
Australia

Great product, it does what it says. might not work for other people and it it smooth and silky.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT

Smells good, works great. Helps with dandruff and really does make your hair smooth and silky :)
Tina B.
Tina B.
Edmonton

I buy this product vocationally for myself and my middle daughter when we get dry, itchy scalp!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now