Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
Tallahassee, FL

I have pretty bad dandruff due to what I believe is psoriasis of the scalp and I cannot use any other hair products besides head and shoulders. This stuff is a god send. My head does not itch when I use it but if I don't use it for around 4 days my head itches like crazy and I get so much dandruff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the smell as much as other head and shoulder products
Denisse J.
Denisse J.
San Jose, CA

I was using Dove for a long time until I started getting dandruff. So my mom recommended that I use this product. So I did !!! It too about a months use to get rid of my dandruff, but I was just extremely happy that I no longer had it. It was kind of embarrassing when people looked at my scalp! Anyways, I would definitely recommend this product it has fixed my dandruff problem with out leaving my hair too dry !!!!!!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
New York

I like using this conditioner whenever I'm between conditioners. I works well for me. I would purchase this often cause it doesn't do much for my hair the way my other product I use. It just leaves my hair dandruff free, that's it. It doesn't leave my hair straight or soft. To me it just works as a conditioner that doesn't leave any dandruff behind, which is good. But it doesn't do anything else.
April P.
April P.

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner! I have dandruff & have had it since I can remember. I have been using Head and Shoulders since middle school & it clears up my dandruff really well! I've tried the other scents but this by far is the best smelling one! I've gotten so many compliments on how nice my hair smelled. Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.
Betty B.
Betty B.

My whole family uses this. We enjoy the fact that this is widely available. We use it every day. All three of us. My daughter has thick almost straight, my husband and has curly oily hair, and mine is thick and very curly. My scalp and hair is naturally dry and my head itches all the time because of it. I use it about 2 times a week and it really helps. We will definitely buy it again.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

Smooth and Silky dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Jeni N.
Jeni N.
Hayward, CA

Head and Shoulders is one of the best brand that I have used. The Smooth and Silky Dandruff Conditioner is a great product. This product really does a good job at smoothing out hair. It does a good job at getting rid of dandruff. It smells really good and condition my hair. I have oily hair and this product does not make my hair oily. It conditions my hair without drying it out.
Saundra W.
Saundra W.

I absolutely love this product. I often switch up my shampoos to keep my scalp and hair from getting too used to the ingredients in them and risking not having the shampoo work as well but I have ALWAYS kept this conditioner. I use it just once, no rinse and repeat for me! My hair always ends up being smooth and silky just as this conditioner promises in it's name.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Melbourne, Australia

This product has been so effective for my hair and scalp. I suffered heavily from psoriasis (severe aggravation of the scalp), and I tried so many products like tgel, which is medicated shampoo and conditioner designed to help. The best results I've had is from head and shoulders smooth and silky! I do and will continue to me loyal to this brand of hair care.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia

I really enjoyed this product! I love Head & Shoulders conditioners because they aren't too thick so that they make your hair feel unrinsed in the shower. I really feel like this conditioner makes my hair smooth & silky! A bonus is that even though my hair is nice and smooth, I don't get dandruff, unlike when I use other brands of smoothing products. Love!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now