BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
La Sheenlaruba T.
This is a great conditioner to for me to use to detangle and to moisturize my curls. This targets my itchy scalp and some dryness, this replaces that negative piece in my hair care. This is great for dry scalp. I am not disappointed at all in this product.
Alisia E.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz more...
I received this from influenster in a voxbox free of charge. The prices they included were pretty decent. It does strip the color of your hair a bit. Best for dry and flakey hair! I am satisfied with this product
Rusti H.
I'm a huge fan of The Head and Shoulders product. I first tried Head and Shoulders when I received a sample in the mail although I don't have dandruff I tried it anyway. Let me just say this whether you have dandruff or not this conditioner is the best I have soft non breaking hair my scalp feels cleaner than it's ever felt before. The product doesn't cost much I usually get mine from Target for about $6 and it last me for a few months. I also think it's a great conditioner to use during the summer when you spend a lot of time at the beach and in the pool the weather can be tough with your hair.
Lillie M.
Virden
This product left my hair feeling very greasy. Even after using dry shampoo my hair still felt heavy and firm. Unfortunately I wouldn't buy this product again.
Laura J.
I just bought this product yesterday and I'm already loving it! The packing is nice and simple and easy to open. I have SUPER long brown hair and its thin, super tangly, and dry. I bought the shampoo and conditioner at Walmart for about $5.00 a bottle which was the cheapest I could find. So far I'm super satisfied and relieved that I didn't waste money on a shampoo and conditioner that makes my scalp itchy! I do have to say I'm not all that thrilled with the scent of this bottle, but I needed to buy this one for the frizz control of my hair.
Nubia M.
Miami, Florida
Después de probar tantos productos y caro para el control de la caspa he terminado de probar mi excelente cabeza y hombros y aparte de exterminio que deja el pelo sedoso y manejable con un rico aroma
Karen L.
Head and Shoulders works for me, for my kind of hair. I have a lot of hair. It is thick but it is made up of many thin hairs and it tends to be on the dry side, especially in the winter. But Head and Shoulders works. The classic scent is the best as well. When we lived overseas we couldn't get it and that is one of the few items we actually asked to have shipped to us. We had tried a number of products over there but they just didn't work as well as H&S works. It continues to work well as well regardless of what conditioner you use with it or if you alternate it with other shampoos
Sabrina D.
I cannot recommend this shampoo enough whether you're plagued with dandruff or just want a healthy scalp. I got mild dandruff after living in Paris in the winter, and coming back to Miami, my scalp was still itchy and dry. I turned to head and shoulders, in this scent (pink bottle), and not a flake in sight, my scalp is no longer red or itchy, and the scent is just fabulous and makes my hair so silky just as the bottle says! I highly recommend whether you have dandruff or not, and use the shampoo too!
Krystal H.
Tyler, TX
So three years ago my scalp wasn't feeling right. I know that sounds crazy, but something wasn't right. It was constantly itching and flaking, and both were trying me insane. I took a chance by trying this product, hoping that it would alleviate the issues. I was more than pleased with the results. Not only did it clear up the flaky, itchy scalp but it smells wonderful! My husband allows knows when I have pulled my hair down when we are near each other because he can smell my hair moving. Crazy, but cute because he loves the smell of my hair and often compliments me on how nice my hair looks and smells. My hair is so smooth and shiny now. The only issue I have is that I can't keep it stocked enough and the stores are almost always wiped out of them.
Jennifer R.
I constantly have dandruff and being a brunette there is nothing more annoying then doing you're hair and realizing there is a lot of noticeable dandruff! I had tried everything and nothing would work! I hated the minty smell of all the expensive dandruff shampoos. Also everything else I tried would make my hair feel Soo dry and disgusting! (I have curly,long, thick hair). So I finally Came across this product! It said conditioner and actually smelled great! I used it for about 2wks and noticed all my dandruff is gone! I've never been so happy! I now always make sure I have some and I used it 2x a week! Just to be sure my dandruff stays away! So I definitely recommend this !
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?