2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I would have to say that out of most of the shampoo and conditioners I've used this is my go to. The smell is amazing and it leaves you hair and scalp beyond healthy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, my hair is always so soft and shiny after my shower and my husband and i love the smell. A must try of you have never used it before...
Hanford, CA
My scalp gets really flaky, which is weird when my hair gets oily. I've tried prescription products, salon quality shampoos, other over the counter meds. Nothing works quite like Head and Shoulders. I am willing to try just about anything. But I keep falling back to this product. Sometimes you can't mess with what works.
Daniell G.
Daniell G.
I have thick wavy hair and frizz is my number one enemy. No other store brand conditioner works better to keep my hair soft and smooth. It is super thick and creamy and unlike other conditioners, a little bit goes along way. With other brands I would use 2 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo. Not anymore!
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shampoo in a vox box and used it immediately! I have recently been having a problem with dandruff and after the first use of this shampoo and conditioner and I have none! As far as how moisturizing the conditioner is, my slightly damaged ends feels better than it does with my regular conditioner!
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA
I've never cared for the product just because my hair is so stubborn Ive found high end products work on my hair, although my boyfriend loves this product and he said it make his scalp feel super clean and not itch at all! so I recommend this for any man who has a itchy, dandruff scalp!
Stefan B.
Stefan B.
Macon
This conditioner is comparable to lotion as far as how it moisturized my hair. however I always use another leave in conditioner afterwards because my hair dries out shortly after the shower if I just go with the head and shoulders conditioner... It does leave you dandruff free though!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Cheboygan, MI
Head & Shoulders definitely takes care of the problem it is made for. Smooth & Silky conditioner is a great follow-up to same brand/type of shampoo, it helps fight the issues of dry scalp & dandruff while making your hair nice and smooth. It is pricey so not always easy to purchase.
I love Head and shoulders smooth and silky Dandruff conditioner, the conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth with lots of body and shine I have thick long brown hair that most products dry out I will definitely purchase Head and shoulders conditioner again!
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Every now and then I have to use a shampoo and conditioner that does something about my dry scalp. This is always the product that I buy. My hair is either really dry, or oily, and there seems to be no middle ground but this makes my hair feel normal (and soft!)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Only dandruff shampoo i use! Twice a week and keeps it flake free and i have really thick hair! Love how it feels on my scalp! I recommend this product to everyone! Its a must have in my home always! Enjoy the smells and makes my hair feel so fresh and clean!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?