Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Marissa N.
Marissa N.

I love this conditioner. I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch. I recommend it!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

I use it aat least a week and it is different because I few my hair always health . It solved all my problems with scalp hair. But I felt my hair a little dry.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ

I been dealing with lots of dandruff lately. I went and got head & shoulder and it was worked great. It smells good and dies it's job.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH

I don't have dandruff, not really anyways, but that doesn't mean I don't prevent myself from getting it. My head tends to sweat, so sometimes my head does itch, and I feel like this product helps with that. I also like that it smooths and adds moisture to dry and frizzy hair. Believe me I know about frizzy hair, and this helps it.
Toni B.
Toni B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA

This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, Ca

H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA

This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lexington, KY

I got this product in a VoxBox free from influenster to try, and was very excited to try this product out as I have dry and brittle, thick hair and also dandruff, and it's hard to find a dandruff reducing product that will really condition and hydrate my hair. Unfortunately, no matter how much conditioner I use, my hair feels more dry and damaged than it did when I first started using it. My dandruff has gone down significantly, but I have to discontinue use because of how dry it leaves my hair, which is a shame.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Melbourne, Australia

This product has been so effective for my hair and scalp. I suffered heavily from psoriasis (severe aggravation of the scalp), and I tried so many products like tgel, which is medicated shampoo and conditioner designed to help. The best results I've had is from head and shoulders smooth and silky! I do and will continue to me loyal to this brand of hair care.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?