Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
ana g.
ana g.

I always have to have this since i tend to get dandruff from using mousse. Great scent and it sure helps.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Toronto

Really helps with my dry scalp issues during with two weather, I can see a huge difference after one use
Milagro M.
Milagro M.
Hobart, IN

I have really bad dandruff and this is perfect for it. It makes my hair smell great and nice and smooth.
Corrine M.
Corrine M.

This worked ok for my dry scalp. It was better for my daughter though. I would buy it again as a backup.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC

Love this product. It's the only thing that keeps my dandruff down. I can't use regular shampoo at all.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.

Helped a little with the dandruff, not a good conditioner, smells good! I have very long straight hair.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Cobourg

Love this shampoo and conditioner I have sensitive scalp and this seems to be the only brand that helps
michelle c.
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA

I really enjoy using this product it really my dandruff, I find it effective and my hair is less flaky
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Villa Park, IL

This product does really help out with dandruff and it also makes your hair smooth and smelling great.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Scarborough, Ontario

This is a staple for me during the winter season. Definitely helps a lot of dandruff and smells nice!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now