BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Larissa W.
Love this product, refreshes the scalp but doesn't completely get the dandruff healed.
Karla m.
Middletown, VA
It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
Tara F.
Love this! Great scent! Hair always smells clean! It definitely smooths out the hair!
Michele M.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great, it didn't really work for dandruff prevention but it did make my hair silky soft. i still use it
Josie R.
Absolutely love! Makes my hair so soft and does the dandruff duty! It smells great too!
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
I would recommend it to friends and family. I love the smell and it feels amazing in my hair. I makes my hair less tangled as well
Raquel H.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always leaves my hair smelling and looking great! Helps keep my scalp from getting dry and makes it feel so much better when it is!
Bryan A.
Aurora, IL
Great removed all my dandruff after no other products did.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It smells great and keeps me flake free and silky! It smells better than most dandruff products!
Sarah M.
I'm at the end of my bottle and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for my hair and the scent is so yummy
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?