2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
kylie  r.
kylie r.
I have very thick hair and cannot use a cheap shampoo. I used this product once and it made my hair feel rough so I consider this product under others such as Pantene or Garnier Fructis. I wouldn't buy if you have thick or course hair
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot recommend this shampoo enough whether you're plagued with dandruff or just want a healthy scalp. I got mild dandruff after living in Paris in the winter, and coming back to Miami, my scalp was still itchy and dry. I turned to head and shoulders, in this scent (pink bottle), and not a flake in sight, my scalp is no longer red or itchy, and the scent is just fabulous and makes my hair so silky just as the bottle says! I highly recommend whether you have dandruff or not, and use the shampoo too!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
Karla m.
Karla m.
Middletown, VA
It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
natachia M.
natachia M.
Waterbury, CT
Although I don't have bad dandruff I love this ! A small amount leaves my hair soft, smelling great, and my hair color isn't destroyed.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have dandruff, not really anyways, but that doesn't mean I don't prevent myself from getting it. My head tends to sweat, so sometimes my head does itch, and I feel like this product helps with that. I also like that it smooths and adds moisture to dry and frizzy hair. Believe me I know about frizzy hair, and this helps it.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?