BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Katie W.
Hudson, OH
I love the way this product works in my hair! It doesn't make my hair greasy after either which is great!
Corrine M.
This worked ok for my dry scalp. It was better for my daughter though. I would buy it again as a backup.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to conditioner when I'm yired of trying new brands. Somehow i always come back to this one.
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy using this product it really my dandruff, I find it effective and my hair is less flaky
Esmeralda C.
Villa Park, IL
This product does really help out with dandruff and it also makes your hair smooth and smelling great.
Amanda I.
Helped a little with the dandruff, not a good conditioner, smells good! I have very long straight hair.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC
Love this product. It's the only thing that keeps my dandruff down. I can't use regular shampoo at all.
Simmone M.
Street , MD
Smells greAt, no more winter dry scalp, my hair feels fantastic and a little goes a long time by way!
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I had such a dry scalp after I gave birth to my son, and head and shoulders has completely healed it.
Zaida c.
It works OK and I am happy with it.... My favorite conditioner! definitely five star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?