Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Toni B.
Toni B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, Ca

H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I cannot recommend this shampoo enough whether you're plagued with dandruff or just want a healthy scalp. I got mild dandruff after living in Paris in the winter, and coming back to Miami, my scalp was still itchy and dry. I turned to head and shoulders, in this scent (pink bottle), and not a flake in sight, my scalp is no longer red or itchy, and the scent is just fabulous and makes my hair so silky just as the bottle says! I highly recommend whether you have dandruff or not, and use the shampoo too!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA

This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
Holly H.
Holly H.
lexington, ky

I got this product in a VoxBox free from influenster to try, and was very excited to try this product out as I have dry and brittle, thick hair and also dandruff, and it's hard to find a dandruff reducing product that will really condition and hydrate my hair. Unfortunately, no matter how much conditioner I use, my hair feels more dry and damaged than it did when I first started using it. My dandruff has gone down significantly, but I have to discontinue use because of how dry it leaves my hair, which is a shame.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Melbourne, Australia

This product has been so effective for my hair and scalp. I suffered heavily from psoriasis (severe aggravation of the scalp), and I tried so many products like tgel, which is medicated shampoo and conditioner designed to help. The best results I've had is from head and shoulders smooth and silky! I do and will continue to me loyal to this brand of hair care.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia

I really enjoyed this product! I love Head & Shoulders conditioners because they aren't too thick so that they make your hair feel unrinsed in the shower. I really feel like this conditioner makes my hair smooth & silky! A bonus is that even though my hair is nice and smooth, I don't get dandruff, unlike when I use other brands of smoothing products. Love!
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Markham, Ontario, ON

This conditioner is so thick and it feels like you are putting a beautiful mask on your hair. It's great that is so thick that you don't lose one drop of it as you could with a running conditioner. It smells super good, not just a fresh scent, it really smells beautiful, and leaves my hair very smooth and less tangly. Thank you #headshoulders #gotitfree
Donna F.
Donna F.

I got this conditioner as a bonus when I bought the shampoo. I was having problems with an itchy scalp and thought I'd give this duo a try.
Well they recommend to use it at least twice a week. I used it once and my problem cleared up.
Great product and would recommend to give it a shot.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now