2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This really does leave my hair smooth and silky. I love how shiny and smooth it leaves my hair. It really helps relieve my itchy winter scalp.
Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
I have had nothing but good luck with Head and Shoulders 2-in-1. I use the shampoo/conditioner combo every day and have not had a dandruff problem since I began. I like that the 2-in-1 allows my hair to feel soft without the time it takes to wash with conditioner. I just use the one product and can be on my way! I have also received compliments about it leaving my hair with a nice smell, which is always a plus.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Louisa, KY
I really liked this conditioner. It smelled great & left my hair feeling smooth. A big plus is it did not leave my hair looking oily.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI
I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather! It even smells great and has different conditioners ! So not a product that is from the 80s!
kylie  r.
kylie r.
I have very thick hair and cannot use a cheap shampoo. I used this product once and it made my hair feel rough so I consider this product under others such as Pantene or Garnier Fructis. I wouldn't buy if you have thick or course hair
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
Karla m.
Karla m.
Middletown, VA
It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
natachia M.
natachia M.
Waterbury, CT
Although I don't have bad dandruff I love this ! A small amount leaves my hair soft, smelling great, and my hair color isn't destroyed.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?