Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Karla m.
Karla m.
Middletown, VA

It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
kylie  r.
kylie r.

I have very thick hair and cannot use a cheap shampoo. I used this product once and it made my hair feel rough so I consider this product under others such as Pantene or Garnier Fructis. I wouldn't buy if you have thick or course hair
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI

I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather! It even smells great and has different conditioners ! So not a product that is from the 80s!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Louisa, KY

I really liked this conditioner. It smelled great & left my hair feeling smooth. A big plus is it did not leave my hair looking oily.
Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Washington, DC

I have had nothing but good luck with Head and Shoulders 2-in-1. I use the shampoo/conditioner combo every day and have not had a dandruff problem since I began. I like that the 2-in-1 allows my hair to feel soft without the time it takes to wash with conditioner. I just use the one product and can be on my way! I have also received compliments about it leaving my hair with a nice smell, which is always a plus.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

This really does leave my hair smooth and silky. I love how shiny and smooth it leaves my hair. It really helps relieve my itchy winter scalp.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY

This shampoo is fantastic! I love the scent of it and how creamy it is! It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing! I would recommend it.
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA

Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)
Mary F.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny

I use this shampoo at least once a week in the winter. It is the only thing that helps my scalp not be dry.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?