BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Kourtniie S.
Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
I use this shampoo at least once a week in the winter. It is the only thing that helps my scalp not be dry.
Jayjay O.
Hyattsville, MD
I have severe dandruff and ever since I stated using this product, I have seen a drastic change in my hair
keyty G.
I love this stuff. My hair is so soft and itch free. It smells good too.:...!"!!!! Love Love Love Love Love
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
Olivia  C.
Simpsonville, SC
My hair is long and thick and tangly and this is the only thing that will untangle my hair. 10/10 recoomend
ana g.
I always have to have this since i tend to get dandruff from using mousse. Great scent and it sure helps.
Jillian B.
A favorite for years! Fights dandruff, and leaves my hair shinier. Scent is not too heavy. Smells fresh.
Milagro M.
Hobart, IN
I have really bad dandruff and this is perfect for it. It makes my hair smell great and nice and smooth.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?