BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Virley M.
For a drug product, it's pretty good. It gives my hair hydration and smoothness required.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I alternate between this and a normal conditioner every other day. Keeps my dry scalp moisturized
Nicole R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love how this keep my hair flake free and healthy. My scalp doesn't itch as much as before.
Suzan G.
Perry, OH
This is my fave dandruff shampoo! The smell is not chemical at all. Leaves my hair soft and smooth, plus the smell is great!
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this conditioner, it makes my hair smooth and the smell is amazing!!!
Brittany M.
Lancaster, CA
I only have to use this once a week and it keeps my scalp dandruff and itch free.
Dominik B.
Memphis, TN
Works wonders, clears up dandruff and softens hair at the same time. I couldn't be happier!
alfredo o.
North Highlands, CA
Works really good i have been using this for a wile all head and shoulder work really good
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
I use this shampoo at least once a week in the winter. It is the only thing that helps my scalp not be dry.
Olivia  C.
Simpsonville, SC
My hair is long and thick and tangly and this is the only thing that will untangle my hair. 10/10 recoomend
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?