2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Toni B.
Toni B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have dandruff, not really anyways, but that doesn't mean I don't prevent myself from getting it. My head tends to sweat, so sometimes my head does itch, and I feel like this product helps with that. I also like that it smooths and adds moisture to dry and frizzy hair. Believe me I know about frizzy hair, and this helps it.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
I been dealing with lots of dandruff lately. I went and got head & shoulder and it was worked great. It smells good and dies it's job.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I use it aat least a week and it is different because I few my hair always health . It solved all my problems with scalp hair. But I felt my hair a little dry.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch. I recommend it!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
I use this shampoo at least once a week in the winter. It is the only thing that helps my scalp not be dry.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?