Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I cannot recommend this shampoo enough whether you're plagued with dandruff or just want a healthy scalp. I got mild dandruff after living in Paris in the winter, and coming back to Miami, my scalp was still itchy and dry. I turned to head and shoulders, in this scent (pink bottle), and not a flake in sight, my scalp is no longer red or itchy, and the scent is just fabulous and makes my hair so silky just as the bottle says! I highly recommend whether you have dandruff or not, and use the shampoo too!
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI
I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather! It even smells great and has different conditioners ! So not a product that is from the 80s!
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch. I recommend it!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I use it aat least a week and it is different because I few my hair always health . It solved all my problems with scalp hair. But I felt my hair a little dry.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?