Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
kylie  r.
kylie r.

I have very thick hair and cannot use a cheap shampoo. I used this product once and it made my hair feel rough so I consider this product under others such as Pantene or Garnier Fructis. I wouldn't buy if you have thick or course hair
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
Karla m.
Karla m.
Middletown, VA

It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
natachia M.
natachia M.
Waterbury, CT

Although I don't have bad dandruff I love this ! A small amount leaves my hair soft, smelling great, and my hair color isn't destroyed.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN

I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA

I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Toni B.
Toni B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I cannot recommend this shampoo enough whether you're plagued with dandruff or just want a healthy scalp. I got mild dandruff after living in Paris in the winter, and coming back to Miami, my scalp was still itchy and dry. I turned to head and shoulders, in this scent (pink bottle), and not a flake in sight, my scalp is no longer red or itchy, and the scent is just fabulous and makes my hair so silky just as the bottle says! I highly recommend whether you have dandruff or not, and use the shampoo too!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now