BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Ashley F.
Johnsonville, SC
First of all, I love the way this smells! Also, it's light and very moisturizing, my hair doesn't have as much frizz after using this product either! Will def be repurchasing
Sarmeet M.
This
Product is totally worth the buy! It targets not only a flaky scalp but also leaves hair feeling super nourished, heathy, silky and smooth. It’s the best product for a dry scalp! Super satisfied
Lyn S.
I have really enjoyed this head and shoulders smooth and silky hair and scalp conditioner has been great for my hair. I like the soft scent and the way my hair feels after it dries. When paired with the medicated head and shoulders shampoo it helps to relieve my dry and itchy scalp and thus reducing my flakiness.
Annie M.
SUPER AWESOME CONDITIONER!!!!!! It was nourishing to my hair and didn’t make it feel dry after. It has a long lasting scent and and it didn’t make my hair feel to dry or to oily
Zoë S.
Erie, PA
This product smells decent and left my hair feeling smooth. Pyrithione Zinc is the active ingredient, which strips hair color. I would never use this on a regular basis.
Alyssa F.
Roy, UT
This is the best conditioner every this is all we use in our house because it works great leaves your hair silky & smooth smells great and of course it actually works!
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
Omg this is a game changer! It smells wonderful and works so great! I can say its better than most others I have tried! Seriously this conditioner works as good as my salon products!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Head and Shoulders is the best shampoo for me. My scalp can be problematic but Head and Shoulders fixes it. When I use any other shampoo, my results are not as good. The Smooth and Silky has a pleasing scent and leaves my hair manageable.
Sarah C.
Kent, OH
I used the conditioner with the shampoo. I like the way it smells and in the shower I was able to run my fingers through my hair but it did feel like it left a film.
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
I loved this conditioner. I can say it left my hair smooth and silky. However, it said 24 hour frizz control and that didn't happen. It was much less frizzy but I definitely still had frizz. But other than that, my hair felt very healthy and soft. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?