BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #4 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Betty B.
My whole family uses this. We enjoy the fact that this is widely available. We use it every day. All three of us. My daughter has thick almost straight, my husband and has curly oily hair, and mine is thick and very curly. My scalp and hair is naturally dry and my head itches all the time because of it. I use it about 2 times a week and it really helps. We will definitely buy it again.
Saundra W.
I absolutely love this product. I often switch up my shampoos to keep my scalp and hair from getting too used to the ingredients in them and risking not having the shampoo work as well but I have ALWAYS kept this conditioner. I use it just once, no rinse and repeat for me! My hair always ends up being smooth and silky just as this conditioner promises in it's name.
Christi C.
Quitman, TX
My husband actually suggested I try this because I was fussing about the price of decent shampoo and conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this takes care of my hair. It doesn't make my hair quite as soft as some of the higher end conditioners, but for the price you can't beat the quality. Does wonders for tangles if your hair gets knotted up easily, and keeps my frizz to a minimum. Plus the scent stays really well in your hair, and it smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend.
Jamie S.
I would have to say that out of most of the shampoo and conditioners I've used this is my go to. The smell is amazing and it leaves you hair and scalp beyond healthy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, my hair is always so soft and shiny after my shower and my husband and i love the smell. A must try of you have never used it before...
Jennifer A.
Hanford, CA
My scalp gets really flaky, which is weird when my hair gets oily. I've tried prescription products, salon quality shampoos, other over the counter meds. Nothing works quite like Head and Shoulders. I am willing to try just about anything. But I keep falling back to this product. Sometimes you can't mess with what works.
Jenny N.
I tend to switch shampoo very often. Like I go through 3 different brands in a week. And I've started noticing how itchy and dry my scalp was. I ignored it. Every time I wear black clothes, the dandruffs fall onto my clothes and it's noticeable and embarrassing. And about a week ago, I started using Head & Shoulders. Since then I've notice no dandruff, no itchiness, no dry scalp. This shampoo is fascinating. The results are incredibly fast. I love it so much that I started using only one brand of shampoo now!
Daniell G.
I have thick wavy hair and frizz is my number one enemy. No other store brand conditioner works better to keep my hair soft and smooth. It is super thick and creamy and unlike other conditioners, a little bit goes along way. With other brands I would use 2 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo. Not anymore!
Diamond M.
This product is my favorite. I have an itchy scalp sometimes and I use the one for that. I love all of the head and shoulders products. They make my hair feel smooth and smells awesome. I bought mines from Walmart. I would absolutely buy it again.
Iliana F.
I received this shampoo in a vox box and used it immediately! I have recently been having a problem with dandruff and after the first use of this shampoo and conditioner and I have none! As far as how moisturizing the conditioner is, my slightly damaged ends feels better than it does with my regular conditioner!
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
I was at my local target looking for the Head & Shoulders brand because I have heard a lot of great things about it from friends and family members. In the winter is when my scalp is the driest so i thought I would give it a try. I used it 3 times to get a good feel of it and my dandruff went away completely, this is a must buy for a dry or itchy scalp. I would rate this a 5 but the smell could be better. Would definitely recommend.
Alexandra T.
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?