BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Cecile M.
It smells really nice but didn't moisturize my hair as much As I would like. My hair has been through many chemical processes so its a bit dry and I need something super hydrating
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Love using this conditioner. I have frizzy hair and it makes it smooth. I put it on the ends (so my scalp doesn’t get greasy), wait 3-5 minutes and then rinse it out. So happy I use conditioner because when I was younger and had frizzy, thick hair, I just used leave in cream after getting out of the shower and it didn’t work as well.
Johane C.
Great conditioner that gets the job done. I don't suffer from dandruff but have used the head and shoulders brand for years. I really like the feeling and smell of the head and shoulders instant relief. Feels cool and the scalp and has a nice soothing peppermint smell. Keeps my scalp healthy and moisturized even in the dry heat of the southwest.
Madison N.
So many conditioners have made my hair so oily after using but this product did what conditioners supposed to do which is get all tangela out and make your hair smooth without being oily.
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
Love the oppurtunity to try new products and this was my first vox box. Certainly did not disappoint. This is an excellent product. Smell was winderful and my hair feels amazing.
Anna S.
Tolleson, AZ
Made my hair easy to comb through and helped make it soft and smooth.normally I have to use a leave in conditioner with this conditioner I didn't have to.defintely recommend it.
Charlea M.
This product smells absolutely amazing! After I use my dandruff shampoo, I use this and it adds some life back to my hair. It definitely nourishes my dry scalp after I use my dandruff shampoo. My hair feels silkier and healthier. I have only been using it a little over a week, but I can see results! I will keep using this in the future!
Haley P.
I always condition before I shampoo, of course only the very ends of my hair. The conditioner is comparable in pricing to other conditioner's and shampoo's. I liked that the scent wasn't too overwhelming, if I want my hair to smell a particular way, I usually lightly mist it with perfume. Overall I liked the conditioner.
Laurie A.
I loved this the second I smelled it. It was amazing to use after the shampoo and I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly it transformed my scalp from dry and itchy to clear and healthy. The fact that you can get it at most stores is a huge bonus.
Brittany D.
Midland, MI
My hair felt so amazing and soft after using this product. The smell was pleasant and refreshing. I have oily hair and it really seems to work well for me. Head and shoulders is affordable and works well!
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?