Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I alternate between this and a normal conditioner every other day. Keeps my dry scalp moisturized
Suzan G.
Suzan G.
Perry, OH
This is my fave dandruff shampoo! The smell is not chemical at all. Leaves my hair soft and smooth, plus the smell is great!
Olivia  C.
Olivia C.
Simpsonville, SC
My hair is long and thick and tangly and this is the only thing that will untangle my hair. 10/10 recoomend
Tara F.
Tara F.
Love this! Great scent! Hair always smells clean! It definitely smooths out the hair!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great, it didn't really work for dandruff prevention but it did make my hair silky soft. i still use it
Bryan A.
Bryan A.
Aurora, IL
Great removed all my dandruff after no other products did.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I use it aat least a week and it is different because I few my hair always health . It solved all my problems with scalp hair. But I felt my hair a little dry.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?