BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Alejandra F.
Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I like the smell of this product. It also helps reduce the amount of dandruff and makes my hair nice and smooth
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
Delaney Y.
Love this! makes my hair smell and feel great! i leave it in for 2 mins and my hair will feel clean and soft
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Hair comes out shiny and clean ansld depending on the scent it smells so good. It leaves hair clean and fresh
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this stuff!!! It leaves my hair so soft and I don't ever have to worry about dandruff from my shampoo!
celeste c.
San Bernardino, CA
Love love love ! I Had dandruff up until I started using head & shoulders ! surprisingly smells amazing too !
Kourtniie S.
Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Rebekah D.
This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
keyty G.
I love this stuff. My hair is so soft and itch free. It smells good too.:...!"!!!! Love Love Love Love Love
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?