Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ

I used to have dandruff issues but this really helped! I hardly have any dandruff now and even when I use another shampoo I still have less dandruff than I did. This is a great shampoo.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL

It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

This really does leave my hair smooth and silky. I love how shiny and smooth it leaves my hair. It really helps relieve my itchy winter scalp.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA

I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN

I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
natachia M.
natachia M.
Waterbury, CT

Although I don't have bad dandruff I love this ! A small amount leaves my hair soft, smelling great, and my hair color isn't destroyed.
Karla m.
Karla m.
Middletown, VA

It smells good and leaves hair so smooth at first but after a while it kinds of dry my hair :-/
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
kylie  r.
kylie r.

I have very thick hair and cannot use a cheap shampoo. I used this product once and it made my hair feel rough so I consider this product under others such as Pantene or Garnier Fructis. I wouldn't buy if you have thick or course hair
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now