BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love the head and shoulder smooth and silk shampoo and also the smooth silk conditioner I will highly recommend this to anybody smells good please their hair looking and feeling healthyL
Nicole S.
Arnold, CA
I looked the Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky conditioner more than the shampoo I received. It smelled like watermelon, which was a nice surprise, and I noticed the scent stayed throughout the day. The shampoo didn’t add any extra oils to my hair and did actually seem to tame my frizz more than my normal conditioner can. My hair was left feeling soft and looked beautiful.
Delilah M.
Yucaipa, CA
Such a light weight creamy conditioner and the scent omg amazing the soft peony stayed in my hair for such a long time. My hair felt soft and manageability was great. My scalp has no build up and dandruff is clear. My daughter loves this conditioner. I will buy this again love the scent
Debby B.
Carson City, NV
This conditioner is amazing! I didn't go in with many expectations but came out very satisfied. The bottle says to expect smooth and silky hair and it definitely fulfills that! Even with my routine of not washing my hair everyday and using product, after using this conditioner it was so easy to brush through and when my hair dried I could easily run my fingers through. I really enjoyed the smell as well! It wasn't overwhelming, and had a nice floral scent. I will definitely continue to use this.
Mindy K.
Paris, TX
Smells amazing. Doesn't smell like your typical head and shoulders with the menthol smell this one smells really good almost like sweetpea. It also helps with my itchy scalp and reduces some of my frizz. I received this product for free to try from influenster.
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the scent of this conditioner! It has such a lovely smell that stays in your hair for a while. It pairs well with any head and shoulders shampoo. I don’t know so much that it reduced my frizz but it did the job at conditioning my hair. It’s a good product if you use head and shoulders shampoo. I would definitely purchase this again.
Pamela R.
Rochester, NY
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky anti-dandruff conditioner really was not what I thought it would be. Not as smoothing as it states in its name or it’s just not for my type of hair.
Giselle Q.
It leave my scalp TOO DRY! I won't use this product again. The smell is good and everithing, and probably can be used as a 2 on 1 option for travel, but i won't use it again.
Carol P.
Peoria, IL
The conditioner is amazing. It smells amazing and it definitely left my hair not feeling too greasy which is usually an issue. I dont have color treated hair so I cant attest to that aspect of the product. As far as alternatives go, I Would prefer my conditioner that I currently use over this one but it is a fairly good alternative in case I need a backup ;)
Cecile M.
It smells really nice but didn't moisturize my hair as much As I would like. My hair has been through many chemical processes so its a bit dry and I need something super hydrating
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?