BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #31 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I prefer their shampoo, but not so much the conditioner. It does condition and does the job (don’t get me wrong) - but it doesn’t last long.
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
A great product. I have dandruff and this helps my flakes without drying out my hair. It makes it smooth and my locks feel moisturized after.
Quinn R.
Wellsville, NY
Great product! Completely got rid of my dandruff. With also the the fact that it smells great and it is super affordable with nice packaging.
Gina C.
I have a dry scalp, and I can always tell a difference when I use Head & Shoulders, definitely less flakes and my head always feels clean.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I like this product, I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner!! Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.C:
Kristina K.
Brookfield, WI
This product not only works great to prevent dandruff, but it also reduces frizz and works as well as any other conditioner I have used!
Kylie K.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and feel so nice! I have tried other conditioners but always come back to this!
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
Great product for men or women alike. Not a bad price and does what it says. Doesn’t make my hair greasy and really does reduce dandruff
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?