Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Josie R.
Josie R.

Absolutely love! Makes my hair so soft and does the dandruff duty! It smells great too!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.

Love this product, refreshes the scalp but doesn't completely get the dandruff healed.
Tara F.
Tara F.

Love this! Great scent! Hair always smells clean! It definitely smooths out the hair!
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD

This is much better than I thought and it leaves no super chemical like smell either.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT

I really enjoy this conditioner, it makes my hair smooth and the smell is amazing!!!
Tiffney B.
Tiffney B.
Shelbyville, IN

This works well. It makes your head less itchy and makes your hair silky and soft.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Simi Valley, CA

I only have to use this once a week and it keeps my scalp dandruff and itch free.
Bryan A.
Bryan A.
Aurora, IL

Great removed all my dandruff after no other products did.
Christi C.
Christi C.
Quitman, TX

My husband actually suggested I try this because I was fussing about the price of decent shampoo and conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this takes care of my hair. It doesn't make my hair quite as soft as some of the higher end conditioners, but for the price you can't beat the quality. Does wonders for tangles if your hair gets knotted up easily, and keeps my frizz to a minimum. Plus the scent stays really well in your hair, and it smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend.
I've used this product A LOT. It helps me after using it a few times. But I have to keep using it very often in order to maintain my scalp dandruff free. But I've always used the brand in general as well
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now