BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I like the smell of this product. It also helps reduce the amount of dandruff and makes my hair nice and smooth
celeste c.
celeste c.
San Bernardino, CA
Love love love ! I Had dandruff up until I started using head & shoulders ! surprisingly smells amazing too !
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Helped a little with the dandruff, not a good conditioner, smells good! I have very long straight hair.
michelle c.
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy using this product it really my dandruff, I find it effective and my hair is less flaky
Tiffney B.
Tiffney B.
Shelbyville, IN
This works well. It makes your head less itchy and makes your hair silky and soft.
Kaylyn G.
Kaylyn G.
Aurora, IL
Love this stuff. During the winter my scalp gets a little dry, so I apply this twice weekly and my scalp stays flake free!
Virley M.
Virley M.
For a drug product, it's pretty good. It gives my hair hydration and smoothness required.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Jacksonville, FL
Prevented dry scalp and made my hair soft without it becoming oiliy and greasy and stoped flakes
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I alternate between this and a normal conditioner every other day. Keeps my dry scalp moisturized
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love how this keep my hair flake free and healthy. My scalp doesn't itch as much as before.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?