BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
S S.
A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked really well for my family. My boyfriend and i both have dry itchy scalps. This product helped with both those issues. It smells amazing too! I would highly recommend this product.
Amy A.
Florence, KY
Great for when I straighten my hair...my hair does stay silky and smooth. But when I wear my hair naturally curly, it's back to the frizz
Chad C.
Goodyear, AZ
I use this product alternatively, I get an itch here and there but once I use this products it's gone! Smell isn't too bad and the cost is pretty good also
Dawn S.
Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
It works OK and I am happy with it.... My favorite conditioner! definitely five star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My hair is so soft and itch free. It smells good too.:...!"!!!! Love Love Love Love Love
maria p.
My daughter has dry scalp and Head and Shoulders have been a miracle worker !!! My daughter can now where colors and not be alarmed that she will have flakes all over her shirts.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Only dandruff shampoo i use! Twice a week and keeps it flake free and i have really thick hair! Love how it feels on my scalp! I recommend this product to everyone! Its a must have in my home always! Enjoy the smells and makes my hair feel so fresh and clean!
Isabel A.
Head and shoulders is such a great company for treating dandruff. I recommend it for anyone who has it because for me it completely changed my hair!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?