Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
So I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. However it's not strong enough for me but that's because I have now of exema and honestly when I just had dandruff, I was told that conditioners make the imbalance wrose but it never got better or worse with this, however my hair did feel good :)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I'm at the end of my bottle and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for my hair and the scent is so yummy
I've used this product A LOT. It helps me after using it a few times. But I have to keep using it very often in order to maintain my scalp dandruff free. But I've always used the brand in general as well
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I used to have dandruff issues but this really helped! I hardly have any dandruff now and even when I use another shampoo I still have less dandruff than I did. This is a great shampoo.
Billie Jo J.
Billie Jo J.
This is the best. I have allergies to many thing and especially when the weather get colder my skin including my scalp gets very dry and itchy and I never have a problem when using this.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Im pretty sure this is the one i use but mines is put into 2 in 1 and it works the same. i usually use this when i don't like washing my hair and i have at least 4 day hair.
Adonais P.
Adonais P.
Hialeah
My daughter had dandruff and Head & Shoulders after the other products didnt work. Its great.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL
It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like the Head& Shoulders products my husband loves them that's all he will use, they have got creative with the smells, a little pricey but worth it
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
I love that it works for my dandruff, but it doesn't smell medicated it smells great and helps my hair look silky shiny
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?