Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Hunter M.
Hunter M.

I love this product! It has helped my scalp a ton without drying it or weighing my hair down! It also smells amazing!
Erica-Marie P.
Erica-Marie P.
Oshawa

Left my hair nice and smooth. Smells good and leaves a nice shine :)

Last a long time and helpes in the dirty winter
Argelyn C.
Argelyn C.
Canyon Country, CA

I like using this shampoo and conditioner. After using this my scalp feels fresh and dandruff is gone with one use.
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Milton, NS

Leaves my hair smelling amazing and soft to the touch. Great conditioner , my hair never tangles with this product
Becky A.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV

Smells good, leaves hair soft and manageable. Itch free and no flakes! Good for my teenagers everyday use as well.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Media, PA

This smells great, it didn't really work for dandruff prevention but it did make my hair silky soft. i still use it
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Garland, TX

It smells so nice and it helps keep dandruff away. I use it at least once a week and I love the way my hair feels.
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.

I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Matthew L.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL

This product does a great job controlling dandruff and smells great! Can easily be used for an everyday shampoo!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Montreal, Quebec

This shampoo smells really good. When I use it my hear are so shiny they look like I just got out of the salon!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now