BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Marissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch. I recommend it!
Cassie Renee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Jackie A.
Munster, IN
Love this! It literally leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky which is hard because I have SUPER thick hair!
Alejandra F.
Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Sarah M.
I'm at the end of my bottle and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for my hair and the scent is so yummy
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because my hair can be frizzy and I used to have to choose between smooth hair or dandruff control.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I like the smell of this product. It also helps reduce the amount of dandruff and makes my hair nice and smooth
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
It really helps keep my hair smooth and silky! I also use it to help get cradle cap out of our daughters hair.
Delaney Y.
Love this! makes my hair smell and feel great! i leave it in for 2 mins and my hair will feel clean and soft
Kourtniie S.
Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?