BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Kat H.
Abilene , TX
I’ve tried many, many conditioners and this is going on my list of favorites. Not only does it smell great, it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I’ve found that it also helps a bit with my frizz.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I dont love the shampoo but I love the conditioner! Makes my frizzy curly hair very smooth and smells so good! I saw this in the sTore and I think it’s affordable, so I’d totally buy it! Satisfied for sure!
Cassandra S.
I’ve been using head and shoulders for years to deal with dandruff and itchy scalp. Works great with the coupled shampoo and maintains hairs natural moisture. Great product, would strongly recommend!
Turquoise H.
Sterling, CO
I received this product free with my voxbox and it's greatly helped. I'm usually picky with my conditioner but this one is great. My hair feels hydrated and light. Plus, this product smells amazing.
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
My hair feels so smooth and clean! I like the smell and it worked great on my dry damaged hair! Also like the simple packaging! I have purple hair and it hasn’t washed it out so that’s a major plus!
Veronica O.
Great conditioner! Leaves my hair shiny and soft while getting rid of my flakes. It also has 24 frizz protection. I got mine in a Vox Box. I probably would have never tried it. But now I will definitely purchase after I finish my free bottle.
Jamie R.
Huntington, WV
I enjoyed the floral scent of this conditioner. In my opinion it’s a better scent for hair care products and doesn’t smell like your treating a flaky scalp. It conditioned my hair and left it soft.
Lindsay F.
Minnetonka , MN
I also like this conditioner. I'm not sure it is helping with dandruff because I don't use it every day. I alternate with this and a heavy conditioner because I have a dry scalp and dry hair. I will continue to use it and see what happens.

Thanks!
Shaina T.
Trenton, OH
I love this conditioner I usually use the 2 n 1 but have been using this for over a week and love the way it leaves my hair feeling. I don't think my hair has ever felt so smooth. And smells great!
Amber S.
Abingdon
I wanted to try the new head and shoulders line but after using this I'm not excited to try the rest. Made my hair oily after a day and the smell wasn't strong enough to keep my hair smelling good.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?