BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Simmone M.
Simmone M.
Street , MD
Smells greAt, no more winter dry scalp, my hair feels fantastic and a little goes a long time by way!
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
I love that it works for my dandruff, but it doesn't smell medicated it smells great and helps my hair look silky shiny
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
La Vista, NE
I don't have dandruff but in the winter I use it because it keeps my hair moisturized so it doesn't cling with static.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Fulda, MN
I have tried other dandruff products and this works the best. It always makes my scalp feel better and hair feel clean
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Delaware, OH
Helps with dandruff and smells great. Great for boyfriend with sensitive scalp and hair thinning.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
I love this product! It has helped my scalp a ton without drying it or weighing my hair down! It also smells amazing!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good, works great. Helps with dandruff and really does make your hair smooth and silky :)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beeville, TX
I love this product it made my hair amazing and soft,silky so I recommend to buy this product!!
Argelyn C.
Argelyn C.
Canyon Country, CA
I like using this shampoo and conditioner. After using this my scalp feels fresh and dandruff is gone with one use.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Garland, TX
It smells so nice and it helps keep dandruff away. I use it at least once a week and I love the way my hair feels.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?