Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#46 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Christine L.
Christine L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my April Glossy Box and I must say.... YES!  It smells so dang good.  I had no idea it was H&S until I went into my GB surveys.  My hair is definitely silky smooth and looks fantastic!  Again, the smell gives me LIFE.  I definitely recommend this product.  I do not have a dry scalp and do not necessarily need dandruff conditioner, but I would definitely buy this again.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
New York
I like using this conditioner whenever I'm between conditioners. I works well for me. I would purchase this often cause it doesn't do much for my hair the way my other product I use. It just leaves my hair dandruff free, that's it. It doesn't leave my hair straight or soft. To me it just works as a conditioner that doesn't leave any dandruff behind, which is good. But it doesn't do anything else.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
June 28, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz
I received this from influenster in a voxbox free of charge. The prices they included were pretty decent. It does strip the color of your hair a bit. Best for dry and flakey hair! I am satisfied with this product
Nubia M.
Nubia M.
Miami, Florida
Después de probar tantos productos y caro para el control de la caspa he terminado de probar mi excelente cabeza y hombros y aparte de exterminio que deja el pelo sedoso y manejable con un rico aroma
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I constantly have dandruff and being a brunette there is nothing more annoying then doing you're hair and realizing there is a lot of noticeable dandruff! I had tried everything and nothing would work! I hated the minty smell of all the expensive dandruff shampoos. Also everything else I tried would make my hair feel Soo dry and disgusting! (I have curly,long, thick hair). So I finally Came across this product! It said conditioner and actually smelled great! I used it for about 2wks and noticed all my dandruff is gone! I've never been so happy! I now always make sure I have some and I used it 2x a week! Just to be sure my dandruff stays away! So I definitely recommend this !
Anni W.
Anni W.
Daly City, CA
My scalp is dandruff prone and I've been using heads and shoulders for years and years and it always makes my hair super clean and silky. I tried using Pantene before but it made my scalp red and itchy/ flaking so I immediately switched back to head and shoulders.
minnie b.
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
I would recommend it to friends and family. I love the smell and it feels amazing in my hair. I makes my hair less tangled as well
Amber H.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I can't get enough of this product!!!! I started using this after Aussie ruined my hair. This stopped my head from itching, dryness and having dandruff. Aussie caused all of those awful problems. Head and shoulders is the best product ever!!!!! It made my hair silky soft and not oily at all. This is definitely a five star product!!!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
So I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. However it's not strong enough for me but that's because I have now of exema and honestly when I just had dandruff, I was told that conditioners make the imbalance wrose but it never got better or worse with this, however my hair did feel good :)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I'm at the end of my bottle and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for my hair and the scent is so yummy
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?