Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Delaware, OH

Helps with dandruff and smells great. Great for boyfriend with sensitive scalp and hair thinning.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL

I alternate between this and a normal conditioner every other day. Keeps my dry scalp moisturized
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT

Smells good, works great. Helps with dandruff and really does make your hair smooth and silky :)
Madison W.
Madison W.
Jacksonville, FL

Prevented dry scalp and made my hair soft without it becoming oiliy and greasy and stoped flakes
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beeville, TX

I love this product it made my hair amazing and soft,silky so I recommend to buy this product!!
Adonais P.
Adonais P.
Hialeah

My daughter had dandruff and Head & Shoulders after the other products didnt work. Its great.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Zephyrhills, FL

I love how this keep my hair flake free and healthy. My scalp doesn't itch as much as before.
Dominik B.
Dominik B.
Memphis, TN

Works wonders, clears up dandruff and softens hair at the same time. I couldn't be happier!
alfredo o.
alfredo o.
North Highlands, CA

Works really good i have been using this for a wile all head and shoulder work really good
Virley M.
Virley M.

For a drug product, it's pretty good. It gives my hair hydration and smoothness required.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?