BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Raquel H.
Lubbock, TX
Always leaves my hair smelling and looking great! Helps keep my scalp from getting dry and makes it feel so much better when it is!
S S.
A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
taylor b.
Head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner is the best stuff for an itchy scalp, its even helped my dogs dry skin!
Jenny K.
I have a very dry and itchy scalp and this helps me out a lot . I've noticed a difference when using this shampoo/conditioner .
Eli P.
McAllen
Its a very good shampoo. My hair always comes out nice and soft after using. Use every two days on hair and it works amazingly.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
I think this is a good product. The scent is what bugs me the most. It it's very sweet but it does go away after you rinse it.
Suzan G.
Perry, OH
This is my fave dandruff shampoo! The smell is not chemical at all. Leaves my hair soft and smooth, plus the smell is great!
Kayla S.
Morristown, IN
Love this! Not only did it prevent dandruff and itching but it smelled great and made my hair silky smooth just like it said.
Kaylyn G.
Aurora, IL
Love this stuff. During the winter my scalp gets a little dry, so I apply this twice weekly and my scalp stays flake free!
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
I love that it works for my dandruff, but it doesn't smell medicated it smells great and helps my hair look silky shiny
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?