Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
taylor b.
taylor b.

Head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner is the best stuff for an itchy scalp, its even helped my dogs dry skin!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I have used this conditioner with the same shampoo for years. I find it really does make your hair 'smooth and silky'. I love it
Eli P.
Eli P.
McAllen

Its a very good shampoo. My hair always comes out nice and soft after using. Use every two days on hair and it works amazingly.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I don't notice a difference between original and the smooth & silky conditioners, other than the scent. Works but not the best.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

I have a very dry and itchy scalp and this helps me out a lot . I've noticed a difference when using this shampoo/conditioner .
mackenzie c.
mackenzie c.

I love head and shoulders it makes my scalp have such a fresh clean feeling and it last a while u only need to use a little bit
Kathlynn H.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA

I think this is a good product. The scent is what bugs me the most. It it's very sweet but it does go away after you rinse it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Morristown, IN

Love this! Not only did it prevent dandruff and itching but it smelled great and made my hair silky smooth just like it said.
Suzan G.
Suzan G.
Perry, OH

This is my fave dandruff shampoo! The smell is not chemical at all. Leaves my hair soft and smooth, plus the smell is great!
Brij P.
Brij P.
Vancouver

My holy grail! I have been using it for years and I love it! makes my hair so soft and silky. Simply can not go without it.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now