BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Seattle, WA
I really like this conditioner. It has a warm scent and smooths out tangles instantly. My hair is not as frizzy when I let my hair air-dry after using this product. For me, it did not contribute to dandruff elimination as I did not use it on my scalp.
Aurora A.
Works great with the shampoo! It is a conditioner you don’t have to worry about using the conditioner on your scalp because it is meant for it! This product works on my dry scalp and I am completely satisfied with this product!
Alyssa M.
Very hydrating and thick, makes your hair smell amazing even after you’re out of the shower. It definitely helped smoothen out the frizz from my curls, but we’ll see what a month of constant use will do! Definitely recommend.
Alexis C.
Fairfield, CA
The conditioner worked good. My hair did not feel slimy, nor did it feel like it was not in my hair. I was able to run my hands through my hair as I was conditioning it and rinsing it out. I do not have as much frizz as i did before, but some is still sticking around. I truely like this product, and will keep using. I recieved this product free for testing. #contest, #ad, #complimentary, #free
Jennifer N.
Sunset Beach, NC
This is a nice conditioner. I liked the smell and my hair felt smooth after using. It worked nice with the Clinical strength shampoo. This works best for dry scalp - it may make hair too oily if you have an oily scalp.
Moni Q.
Lexington , KY
I got this head&shoulder conditioner in the mail a week ago.
I have used it like 5 times and it really helped me with my dandruff, I used it with the shampoo it makes my hear so soft and shiny.
All in one I liked it and I would purchase it again!
Jeanette B.
Orlando, FL
I'm not one to use conditioners because I have fine hair. I prefer to just use a moisturizing shampoo. This conditioner didn't go above and beyond. Just did what other conditioners do. Right in the middle on my review.
Emily D.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love it! Smells very nice and makes my hair soft and not dry or to oily easy to brush hair after. Not to tangled. I absolutely recommend!! 💯 out of💯 so amazing. Absolutely satisfied!!! You should totally use it
Jennifer B.
COMPTON, CA
The smell is great. I personally would have liked this to product to be more conditioning. I still have to put product in my hair to get it to comb out to blow dry. Im not sure if I would purchase this product.
Sarah A.
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and keeps my hair smelling good longer. It also is good for keeping bad dandruff at bay and isnt too expensive. I will continue to buy it. My hubby even loves it too!
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?