BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL
It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
Jackie A.
Munster, IN
Love this! It literally leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky which is hard because I have SUPER thick hair!
Alejandra F.
Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this stuff!!! It leaves my hair so soft and I don't ever have to worry about dandruff from my shampoo!
S S.
A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
Delaney Y.
Love this! makes my hair smell and feel great! i leave it in for 2 mins and my hair will feel clean and soft
Kourtniie S.
Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
Jayjay O.
Hyattsville, MD
I have severe dandruff and ever since I stated using this product, I have seen a drastic change in my hair
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
Definitely helped with dandruff and made my hair feel so silky smooth, just like it advertised. It also made my hair smell so good.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?