Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT
Smells good, works great. Helps with dandruff and really does make your hair smooth and silky :)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beeville, TX
I love this product it made my hair amazing and soft,silky so I recommend to buy this product!!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love how this keep my hair flake free and healthy. My scalp doesn't itch as much as before.
Dominik B.
Dominik B.
Memphis, TN
Works wonders, clears up dandruff and softens hair at the same time. I couldn't be happier!
alfredo o.
alfredo o.
North Highlands, CA
Works really good i have been using this for a wile all head and shoulder work really good
Virley M.
Virley M.
For a drug product, it's pretty good. It gives my hair hydration and smoothness required.
Josie R.
Josie R.
Absolutely love! Makes my hair so soft and does the dandruff duty! It smells great too!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Love this product, refreshes the scalp but doesn't completely get the dandruff healed.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
This is much better than I thought and it leaves no super chemical like smell either.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
I really enjoy this conditioner, it makes my hair smooth and the smell is amazing!!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?