Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by sophie c.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra D.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulde...Not much of a difference. Comp... 3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works ...The conditioner definitely sme... 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo a...Yes I believe that It's better... 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Nubia M.
Nubia M.
Miami, Florida
Después de probar tantos productos y caro para el control de la caspa he terminado de probar mi excelente cabeza y hombros y aparte de exterminio que deja el pelo sedoso y manejable con un rico aroma
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tyler, TX
So three years ago my scalp wasn't feeling right. I know that sounds crazy, but something wasn't right. It was constantly itching and flaking, and both were trying me insane. I took a chance by trying this product, hoping that it would alleviate the issues. I was more than pleased with the results. Not only did it clear up the flaky, itchy scalp but it smells wonderful! My husband allows knows when I have pulled my hair down when we are near each other because he can smell my hair moving. Crazy, but cute because he loves the smell of my hair and often compliments me on how nice my hair looks and smells. My hair is so smooth and shiny now. The only issue I have is that I can't keep it stocked enough and the stores are almost always wiped out of them.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I constantly have dandruff and being a brunette there is nothing more annoying then doing you're hair and realizing there is a lot of noticeable dandruff! I had tried everything and nothing would work! I hated the minty smell of all the expensive dandruff shampoos. Also everything else I tried would make my hair feel Soo dry and disgusting! (I have curly,long, thick hair). So I finally Came across this product! It said conditioner and actually smelled great! I used it for about 2wks and noticed all my dandruff is gone! I've never been so happy! I now always make sure I have some and I used it 2x a week! Just to be sure my dandruff stays away! So I definitely recommend this !
Anni W.
Anni W.
Daly City, CA
My scalp is dandruff prone and I've been using heads and shoulders for years and years and it always makes my hair super clean and silky. I tried using Pantene before but it made my scalp red and itchy/ flaking so I immediately switched back to head and shoulders.
shane c.
shane c.
This product works pretty well. It makes my scalp a lot less itchy during the wintertime. It helps make dead ends less noticeable. The scent is pretty nice and sweet smelling. Also it does leave hair super silky as it says. Overall a good product espically for the price.
minnie b.
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
I would recommend it to friends and family. I love the smell and it feels amazing in my hair. I makes my hair less tangled as well
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
You would think that a conditioner by H&S wouldn't be too great, but I love this one. It really penetrates deep in my hair and always makes the frizz smooth out. Plus, it's really great at providing moisture for my dry scalp!
Amber H.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I can't get enough of this product!!!! I started using this after Aussie ruined my hair. This stopped my head from itching, dryness and having dandruff. Aussie caused all of those awful problems. Head and shoulders is the best product ever!!!!! It made my hair silky soft and not oily at all. This is definitely a five star product!!!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
So I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. However it's not strong enough for me but that's because I have now of exema and honestly when I just had dandruff, I was told that conditioners make the imbalance wrose but it never got better or worse with this, however my hair did feel good :)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I'm at the end of my bottle and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for my hair and the scent is so yummy
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?