2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Lake Worth, FL
When I went to college this was my go- to because the new environment made my hair dry and itchy. This resolved those issues right away!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bellaire, TX
I use this stuff when I go to camp, but it's in the 2in1. It's smells so good like flowery watermelon I don't know and it does leave hair silky and soft
Billie Jo J.
Billie Jo J.
This is the best. I have allergies to many thing and especially when the weather get colder my skin including my scalp gets very dry and itchy and I never have a problem when using this.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Morristown, IN
Love this! Not only did it prevent dandruff and itching but it smelled great and made my hair silky smooth just like it said.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Im pretty sure this is the one i use but mines is put into 2 in 1 and it works the same. i usually use this when i don't like washing my hair and i have at least 4 day hair.
Adonais P.
Adonais P.
Hialeah
My daughter had dandruff and Head & Shoulders after the other products didnt work. Its great.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Livingston, NJ
It helps with the dandruff and the itching but at the same time it leaves your hair feeling rough too if you don't have any other products with it.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Brookfield, WI
This product not only works great to prevent dandruff, but it also reduces frizz and works as well as any other conditioner I have used!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL
It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?