Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Helped a little with the dandruff, not a good conditioner, smells good! I have very long straight hair.
michelle c.
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy using this product it really my dandruff, I find it effective and my hair is less flaky
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Villa Park, IL
This product does really help out with dandruff and it also makes your hair smooth and smelling great.
Simmone M.
Simmone M.
Street , MD
Smells greAt, no more winter dry scalp, my hair feels fantastic and a little goes a long time by way!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I had such a dry scalp after I gave birth to my son, and head and shoulders has completely healed it.
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
It works OK and I am happy with it.... My favorite conditioner! definitely five star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diego V.
Diego V.
Great conditioner that leaves a nice shine in your hair. This product also works great for beards.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Delaware, OH
Helps with dandruff and smells great. Great for boyfriend with sensitive scalp and hair thinning.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Jacksonville, FL
Prevented dry scalp and made my hair soft without it becoming oiliy and greasy and stoped flakes
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rogers, CT
Smells good, works great. Helps with dandruff and really does make your hair smooth and silky :)
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?