2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Becky A.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV
Smells good, leaves hair soft and manageable. Itch free and no flakes! Good for my teenagers everyday use as well.
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. I love the smell, but mostly how it leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL
It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Munster, IN
Love this! It literally leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky which is hard because I have SUPER thick hair!
S S.
S S.
A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It leaves my hair so soft and I don't ever have to worry about dandruff from my shampoo!
Delaney Y.
Delaney Y.
Love this! makes my hair smell and feel great! i leave it in for 2 mins and my hair will feel clean and soft
Kourtniie S.
Kourtniie S.
Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Sam C.
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?