Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Lake Worth, FL

When I went to college this was my go- to because the new environment made my hair dry and itchy. This resolved those issues right away!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Brookfield, WI

This product not only works great to prevent dandruff, but it also reduces frizz and works as well as any other conditioner I have used!
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Cape Girardeau, MO

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and feel so nice! I have tried other conditioners but always come back to this!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR

I love this product. And it's not because I have a dry scalp (save for the winter months), but it leaves my hair so soft and touchable!
Monse G.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ

This is one of the only things that helps with my itchy scalp. I really love how it feels refreshing on my hair and leaves it smooth!!
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK

This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. I love the smell, but mostly how it leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Woodstock, GA

I love how this product works every time. I wash my hair and it feels nourished, healthy but not oiled down from a heavy conditioner
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Bryan, TX

Definitely helped with dandruff and made my hair feel so silky smooth, just like it advertised. It also made my hair smell so good.
S S.
S S.

A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I have used this conditioner with the same shampoo for years. I find it really does make your hair 'smooth and silky'. I love it
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now