BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Zanesville, OH
This conditioner smells great and works well for the scalp. It did decrease my flakes but after the first day it left my hair feeling oily not allowing me to only wash every other day. If I was washing daily this would work well for my scalp
Jenn E.
I love Head and Shoulders smooth and silky hair and scalp conditioner!! It made my hair clean and shiny. It felt like silk!! My hair was free from flakes and my scalp didn’t itch. It had a great scent as well. My hair felt fresh and clean.
Leora T.
I like the shampoo and conditioner combo and it definitely cleared up my dandruff. This stuff is powerful and for me, the shampoo is almost enough but the conditioner adds a boost of dandruff fighting which I like. I plan to use it with the shampoo around once a week or twice a month. I’ll use a gentle shampoo and conditioning mask in between for extra hydration. I also love the floral design and matching packaging 🌸
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair feel so thick and not weighed down at all. It feels stronger and it much smoother and silkier after my first time using it. The smell is good and not to strong. I will definitely be buying more :)
Kim A.
Loved loved loved this product along with the shampoo. It left my hair soft and refreshed. I would recommend it if you have issues with dandruff, it definitely does help it. I was satisfied when I received this item. I have very few left
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
I have hair down to my waist. This conditioner helped keep my hair detangled when paired with the shampoo. It also helped my hair feel soft and silky with out weighing it down. I highly recommend this product. Its a great value as well.
Trystan M.
San Antonio, TX
Used this in conjunction with the Smooth & Silky Shampoo after a dry shampoo I was using caused some scalp build up. Product was given to me for free to try. Smells good which was surprising! Conditioner was lightweight and effective without weighing my hair down or making it greasy.
Catin D.
I really enjoyed the smell of my hair, after I received this conditioner in my VoxBox . It had a pleasant fragrance compared to the other dandruff products I have encountered. The 3 star rating I decided on was mainly due to the tangles I had to struggle through while brushing after use. I assumed it would take a couple times for my hair to get use to the product. I was terribly wrong, each time I use this conditioner my hair is impossible to brush through.
Jessi B.
Bemidji, MN
I have used head and shoulders shampoo multiple times however, I had never used conditioner from head and shoulders. I really love the way it left my hair feeling and it smells incredible. I definitely will be buying this again!
Tiffany C.
Seattle, WA
I really like this conditioner. It has a warm scent and smooths out tangles instantly. My hair is not as frizzy when I let my hair air-dry after using this product. For me, it did not contribute to dandruff elimination as I did not use it on my scalp.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?