Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
celeste c.
celeste c.
San Bernardino, CA

Love love love ! I Had dandruff up until I started using head & shoulders ! surprisingly smells amazing too !
Delaney Y.
Delaney Y.

Love this! makes my hair smell and feel great! i leave it in for 2 mins and my hair will feel clean and soft
Kourtniie S.
Kourtniie S.

Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Sam C.
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA

My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
keyty G.
keyty G.

I love this stuff. My hair is so soft and itch free. It smells good too.:...!"!!!! Love Love Love Love Love
Olivia  C.
Olivia C.
Simpsonville, SC

My hair is long and thick and tangly and this is the only thing that will untangle my hair. 10/10 recoomend
Jayjay O.
Jayjay O.
Hyattsville, MD

I have severe dandruff and ever since I stated using this product, I have seen a drastic change in my hair
Katie W.
Katie W.
Norton, OH

I love the way this product works in my hair! It doesn't make my hair greasy after either which is great!
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX

This is my go to conditioner when I'm yired of trying new brands. Somehow i always come back to this one.
ana g.
ana g.

I always have to have this since i tend to get dandruff from using mousse. Great scent and it sure helps.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now