BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Catalina U.
Boston, MA
I really liked this conditioner and how refreshing it made my head feel. In the winter my scalp get's very dry and it was wonderful to have something that not only helps my hair but also my scalp. The smell that it left afterward was also wonderful!
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
With curly hair I tend to get frizzy but this conditioner helped calm my fizzy even on rainy days. My hair felt smooth and soft after drying. The smell was good and I noticed after all day I was not oily. I am defiantly satisfied with this product.
Crystal R.
I think this is a great conditioner for all hair types and great for men with little to no hair, because it works well as a scalp conditioner for dry skin. I highly recommend this for dandruff in hair, scalp conditioner or just use as a deep conditioner every couple days.
Sunny K.
Seattle
Used it when my scalp was drying out between seasons. It totally helped with my dry scalp and after a week, my dandruff was significantly reduced. My goodness, it saved my from a lot of embarrassment. I have black hair so dandruff shows super easily.
Kayla A.
York Haven, PA
My hair is very frizzy and wavy. There’s no containing it most days! The smooth and silky works very nicely with my hair type. Bonus, no dandruff! It’s nice to feel no greasy texture too. I would definitely recommend for another that has frizzy hair💕
Brooke H.
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and frizz free! I love how I smells and how it performs. The only down side I have seen with this conditioner is that it creates a little bit more fall out then normal conditioner. The pros out weight the cons!
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
I have rather long hair, so it is hard to find a conditioner that keeps my hair smooth without making it feel weighed down. This long lasting conditioner smells almost as great as it works! I’m not afraid to use it all the way from my ends to scalp.
Johanna R.
Huntington Pk, CA
This conditioner is amazing! I love it as much as the rest of the brand. Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Dandruff Conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth. It pairs great with any of the Head & Shoulders shampoos. I recommend this conditioner if you use any shampoo, actually, because it will help with your dandruff even if you do not use a Head & Shoulders shampoo. I use it after I use my purple shampoo that leaves my hair s little drier than usual, this conditioner revives my hair.
Courtney T.
Nicholasville, KY
This smells nice but it doesn’t do enough for my hair. In combination with the shampoo (that strips all oils) I was sent my hair still feels extremely dry. I put this all over my head, which I usually can’t do without my hair looking oily, and it just doesn’t seem to provide enough moisture.
Alexandria J.
Richland , WA
I received this conditioner in my first Influenster box and I used it this morning! I have really bad dandruff in the winter time and my hair is super oily and this conditioner left my hair silky smooth!!! Totally love it and it smells amazing
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?