Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#74 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Argelyn C.
Argelyn C.
Canyon Country, CA

I like using this shampoo and conditioner. After using this my scalp feels fresh and dandruff is gone with one use.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Media, PA

This smells great, it didn't really work for dandruff prevention but it did make my hair silky soft. i still use it
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Garland, TX

It smells so nice and it helps keep dandruff away. I use it at least once a week and I love the way my hair feels.
Becky A.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV

Smells good, leaves hair soft and manageable. Itch free and no flakes! Good for my teenagers everyday use as well.
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.

I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

I like the smell of this product. It also helps reduce the amount of dandruff and makes my hair nice and smooth
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.

Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Munster, IN

Love this! It literally leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky which is hard because I have SUPER thick hair!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH

It really helps keep my hair smooth and silky! I also use it to help get cradle cap out of our daughters hair.
celeste c.
celeste c.
San Bernardino, CA

Love love love ! I Had dandruff up until I started using head & shoulders ! surprisingly smells amazing too !
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now