BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Maggie M.
Morgantown, WV
When I went to college this was my go- to because the new environment made my hair dry and itchy. This resolved those issues right away!
Kylie K.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and feel so nice! I have tried other conditioners but always come back to this!
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
I been dealing with lots of dandruff lately. I went and got head & shoulder and it was worked great. It smells good and dies it's job.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
This is one of the only things that helps with my itchy scalp. I really love how it feels refreshing on my hair and leaves it smooth!!
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
I love this product. And it's not because I have a dry scalp (save for the winter months), but it leaves my hair so soft and touchable!
Katie F.
Woodstock, GA
I love how this product works every time. I wash my hair and it feels nourished, healthy but not oiled down from a heavy conditioner
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. I love the smell, but mostly how it leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Raquel H.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always leaves my hair smelling and looking great! Helps keep my scalp from getting dry and makes it feel so much better when it is!
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
I would recommend it to friends and family. I love the smell and it feels amazing in my hair. I makes my hair less tangled as well
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely helped with dandruff and made my hair feel so silky smooth, just like it advertised. It also made my hair smell so good.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?