2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I love this product. I have dandruff really bad and have since I was a little girl my hair gets really dry and frizzy with the dandruff in the winter. This works all of those problems and fixes them.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this every day for the last six years, and I love it. Perfect for my dry scalp and my hair is sooooo soft! A great dandruff shampoo for women!
I've used this product A LOT. It helps me after using it a few times. But I have to keep using it very often in order to maintain my scalp dandruff free. But I've always used the brand in general as well
Michael P.
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this stuff. My hair occasionally flips out and gets extremely dry and flaky and this fixes it in a matter of days! Love it and always comes back to this brand to fix my dandruff problems
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Milso A.
Milso A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Tbh I feel like it gave me dandruff. My scalf itched and it was dry. I used the conditioner too and it makes my hair feel amazing but my scalp feel like so itchy
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and feel so nice! I have tried other conditioners but always come back to this!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
This has worked very well for me! I have very unpredictable hair! Sometimes it is oily, and sometimes it is very dry. This shampoo helps me not have to worry about any flakes. It starts working immediately!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
I love this product. And it's not because I have a dry scalp (save for the winter months), but it leaves my hair so soft and touchable!
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have dandruff issues but this really helped! I hardly have any dandruff now and even when I use another shampoo I still have less dandruff than I did. This is a great shampoo.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?