Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Suzan G.
Suzan G.
Perry, OH

This is my fave dandruff shampoo! The smell is not chemical at all. Leaves my hair soft and smooth, plus the smell is great!
Kaylyn G.
Kaylyn G.
Aurora, IL

Love this stuff. During the winter my scalp gets a little dry, so I apply this twice weekly and my scalp stays flake free!
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Wetumpka, AL

I love this conditioner! it keeps my head flake free. Also it makes my hair so soft and smooth and smells so good! love!!
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX

I love that it works for my dandruff, but it doesn't smell medicated it smells great and helps my hair look silky shiny
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Tellico Plains, TN

Favorite Head & Shoulders on the market!! Great for straightening your hair. Truly leaves my thick hair smooth and silky
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Englewood, OH

I wasn't a Head and Shoulders fan until I tried this! I LOVE the smell and it kept my hair smooth even after it rained!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Fulda, MN

I have tried other dandruff products and this works the best. It always makes my scalp feel better and hair feel clean
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
La Vista, NE

I don't have dandruff but in the winter I use it because it keeps my hair moisturized so it doesn't cling with static.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.

I love this product! It has helped my scalp a ton without drying it or weighing my hair down! It also smells amazing!
Argelyn C.
Argelyn C.
Canyon Country, CA

I like using this shampoo and conditioner. After using this my scalp feels fresh and dandruff is gone with one use.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now