Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I like the smell of this product. It also helps reduce the amount of dandruff and makes my hair nice and smooth
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Munster, IN
Love this! It literally leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky which is hard because I have SUPER thick hair!
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Works great! Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has made my hair healthier and easier to manage when blow drying.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
It really helps keep my hair smooth and silky! I also use it to help get cradle cap out of our daughters hair.
celeste c.
celeste c.
San Bernardino, CA
Love love love ! I Had dandruff up until I started using head & shoulders ! surprisingly smells amazing too !
Melville, NY
Hair comes out shiny and clean ansld depending on the scent it smells so good. It leaves hair clean and fresh
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this stuff!!! It leaves my hair so soft and I don't ever have to worry about dandruff from my shampoo!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is so soft after using and smells incredible. I always use this codintioner and shampoo I recommend.
Kourtniie S.
Kourtniie S.
Head and shoulders always gets rid of my dry itchy scalp. Always smells good too. I use this all of the time
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?