Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Iris L.
Iris L.
Mcallen, TX

I interchange this shampoo with my regular shampoo when I notice my scalp becomes dry and flaky. Works well and gets rid of junk in my hair or scalp!!
Kaylaa H.
Kaylaa H.
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia, NS

I love the way this make my hair feel! I don't think I will every stop using it! It is great, it smells amazing it works amazing. What else can I say
Nishat A.
Nishat A.

This stuff is magical on my hair!!! It made my hair so smooth and look better than before!! I use this shampoo a lot. I have less dandruff as well!!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Scarsdale, NY

Works well to decrease the amount of dandruff. This is a great product and I especially recommend it for people who have dandruff or an itchy scalp.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Head and shoulders is such a great company for treating dandruff. I recommend it for anyone who has it because for me it completely changed my hair!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Livingston, NJ

It helps with the dandruff and the itching but at the same time it leaves your hair feeling rough too if you don't have any other products with it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA

It works pretty well. Sometimes I still have flaked but it definitely decreased the amount of flakes that I have seen, plus it smells pretty good.
Denieka L.
Denieka L.
Winnipeg

I love the way it makes my hair feel, and fights my dandruff at the same time!! It smells fantastic as well I definitely recommend this product!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This conditioner is great. I use it every other time I shampoo and it helps the shampoo control the dandruff. Worth the money and very effective.
Maria S.
Maria S.

This is my absolute favorite shampoo!! I suffer from dry scalp and this one smells great, and it leaves my hair so soft and silky!!!! i love this
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now