BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Ashley P.
I have thick wavy hair so I tend to get frizz really easily on top of having dry scalp and this controlled my frizz all day without the dry flaky scalp. And it smells so good. I will definitely be incorporating this into my hair care routine. Highly satisfied with this.l!
Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
This is my favorite dandruff conditioner. I have psoriasis from a lack of vitamin D. It is help me tremendously and definitely keeps my hair manageable. The smell is quite nice compared to other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Head and Shoulders is a great product.
Tia J.
100 percent amazing my favorite part is that for a anti dandruff conditioner. It sure smells good and it counteract the odorous shampoo selenium sulfide smell. They def got it right. The anti frizzing was minimal but it was less than usual this dose not have any deep conditioning oils so if your African american its better paired with another conditioner that has better moisturizer in it.thanks to influenster for sending me this.
Courtney L.
Portland, ME
It smells amazing, it seems to be helping with dander efficiently, and my scalp has been feeling less dry. My one concern is I enjoy dying my hair "strange" colors and I can't seem to tell if it's color safe, so I'm going to discontinue use until I can know for sure.
Andrea S.
Porterville, CA
I use this product on a daily because i hate having the feeling of dry, oily and nasty hair and this product helps my hair feel strong, smoothly and through the day my hair will stay that way and shine. I recommend this product to anybody it’s really worth using.
Kelly C.
I love the smell of this! It smells like sweet flowers. It moisturized my dry ends and didn’t leave buildup on my scalp. It also helped my itchiness on my scalp. I love Head and Shoulders products and always recommend them. I got this for free in my Influenster VoxBox!
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
I love head and shoulders in general. This stuff helps keep me flake free. It’s the shampoo and conditioner I keep buying for all my trips. I also loved the smell of this stuff it was great. I’d for sure buy it again. I thought the packaging was super cute as well. I love the bright Fushia flower :)
Rebecca S.
Georgetown , TX
This conditioner is an amazing product. I have such a difficult time finding conditioners that don't make my oily hair, more oily after use. I have curly hair and it leaves my hair feeling and smelling so amazing. One of my favorite conditioners right now!
Lissette A.
Long Is City, NY
So on Friday I received my free vox box and inside I received 2 head&shoulders smooth and silky hair and scalp shampoo and conditioner in 12.8 fluid ounces . I immediately tried it due to the fact that I suffer from itchy scalp and I really love the way my hair feels and smells I definitely would recommend this product to everyone and I would purchase this product
Catalina U.
Boston, MA
I really liked this conditioner and how refreshing it made my head feel. In the winter my scalp get's very dry and it was wonderful to have something that not only helps my hair but also my scalp. The smell that it left afterward was also wonderful!
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?