BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #15 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Bridgett W.
saint louis, MO
This moisturizes my hair really well and smells like watermelon to me. The scent lasts long but is kinda covered by the smell of the clinical strength shampoo. I never knew there were dandruff conditioners! I am excited as my scalp gets reaaaaally dry in the winter. I would buy this again.
Blanca. A.
Im only giving this conditioner 5 starts because I really like the fact that you can apply this conditioner to the roots of your hair and you cannot do that with manny conditioners in the market. It does leave your hair short and less frizzy once but I’m more of a leave in conditioner type of gal.
Jocelyn R.
perkasie, PA
This conditioner definitely helped to moisturize my hair. It worked really well with the shampoo on my hair, which was on the oily side. My hair is color treated so ✔️! It smelled great and did not leave my head heavy or straw-like. I would use again and will until my bottle is empty!
Jasmine T.
Alexandria, KY
Loved the scent of this as well! Also not quite as heavy as most conditioners are. Did not leave my hair oily and feeling like it had product left in it. Only have to use a small amount so I feel that it would last a good time! My hair is also smooth and silky when finished.
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
This conditioner is really nice i loved it the smell is really good im a first time user not a fan of head and shoulders but now this changed my mind i love this product not disappointed at all it makes my hair soft gives a refreshing smell and that clean feeling i love its an amazing product totally recommend this product its a keeper!!
Theresa L.
Gainesville, FL
This conditioner smells amazing, really fresh! People compliment the scent. It is good for dry hair because it helps to bring moisture back to my hair. I have dyed hair and it doesn't take away any of the color. I am completely satisfied with my experience with this conditioner!
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
I love this conditioner. I have curly hair and I am able to use this conditioner liberally on my hair and it conditions it without weighing my hair down. I have been very impressed with how well this conditioner performs on curly hair even though that is not what it is made for.
Jasmine G.
I absolutely love a great hair conditioner for my dry hair. I left this conditioner on for 5 minutes before rinsing out and my hair felt very soft. The scent wasn't overpowering and smell pleasant. I was pretty satisfied with this conditioner and will be using it again for sure!
Allison C.
Used it for the first time this morning (received it in my influenster voxbox last night).  Smells good! . My scalp is on the dry side since its winter, but it left my hair feeling super soft. Easy to style my hair after. I am very satisfied with this product so far!
Jennifer A.
I love this conditioner. It made my hair so soft without making it feel greasy. I loved how the smell was sweet and refreshing but not overpowering. I will definitely be using this product a couple of times a week.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?