2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner to for me to use to detangle and to moisturize my curls. This targets my itchy scalp and some dryness, this replaces that negative piece in my hair care. This is great for dry scalp. I am not disappointed at all in this product.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster in a voxbox free of charge. The prices they included were pretty decent. It does strip the color of your hair a bit. Best for dry and flakey hair! I am satisfied with this product
Lillie M.
Lillie M.
Virden
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my hair feeling very greasy. Even after using dry shampoo my hair still felt heavy and firm. Unfortunately I wouldn't buy this product again.
Nubia M.
Nubia M.
Miami, Florida
Después de probar tantos productos y caro para el control de la caspa he terminado de probar mi excelente cabeza y hombros y aparte de exterminio que deja el pelo sedoso y manejable con un rico aroma
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tyler, TX
So three years ago my scalp wasn't feeling right. I know that sounds crazy, but something wasn't right. It was constantly itching and flaking, and both were trying me insane. I took a chance by trying this product, hoping that it would alleviate the issues. I was more than pleased with the results. Not only did it clear up the flaky, itchy scalp but it smells wonderful! My husband allows knows when I have pulled my hair down when we are near each other because he can smell my hair moving. Crazy, but cute because he loves the smell of my hair and often compliments me on how nice my hair looks and smells. My hair is so smooth and shiny now. The only issue I have is that I can't keep it stocked enough and the stores are almost always wiped out of them.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I constantly have dandruff and being a brunette there is nothing more annoying then doing you're hair and realizing there is a lot of noticeable dandruff! I had tried everything and nothing would work! I hated the minty smell of all the expensive dandruff shampoos. Also everything else I tried would make my hair feel Soo dry and disgusting! (I have curly,long, thick hair). So I finally Came across this product! It said conditioner and actually smelled great! I used it for about 2wks and noticed all my dandruff is gone! I've never been so happy! I now always make sure I have some and I used it 2x a week! Just to be sure my dandruff stays away! So I definitely recommend this !
Anni W.
Anni W.
Daly City, CA
My scalp is dandruff prone and I've been using heads and shoulders for years and years and it always makes my hair super clean and silky. I tried using Pantene before but it made my scalp red and itchy/ flaking so I immediately switched back to head and shoulders.
Saundra W.
Saundra W.
I absolutely love this product. I often switch up my shampoos to keep my scalp and hair from getting too used to the ingredients in them and risking not having the shampoo work as well but I have ALWAYS kept this conditioner. I use it just once, no rinse and repeat for me! My hair always ends up being smooth and silky just as this conditioner promises in it's name.
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have pretty bad dandruff due to what I believe is psoriasis of the scalp and I cannot use any other hair products besides head and shoulders. This stuff is a god send. My head does not itch when I use it but if I don't use it for around 4 days my head itches like crazy and I get so much dandruff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the smell as much as other head and shoulder products
Lesleigh C.
Lesleigh C.
Washington, DC
Every winter my scalp gets super dry and flakey. I'm so glad I started using this head and shoulders! The Smooth & Silky conditioner and also the shampoo make my hair really soft while taking the flakes away. It also smells amazing. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?