Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Monse G.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ

This is one of the only things that helps with my itchy scalp. I really love how it feels refreshing on my hair and leaves it smooth!!
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK

This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. I love the smell, but mostly how it leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Woodstock, GA

I love how this product works every time. I wash my hair and it feels nourished, healthy but not oiled down from a heavy conditioner
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Bryan, TX

Definitely helped with dandruff and made my hair feel so silky smooth, just like it advertised. It also made my hair smell so good.
S S.
S S.

A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
taylor b.
taylor b.

Head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner is the best stuff for an itchy scalp, its even helped my dogs dry skin!
Eli P.
Eli P.
McAllen

Its a very good shampoo. My hair always comes out nice and soft after using. Use every two days on hair and it works amazingly.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

I have a very dry and itchy scalp and this helps me out a lot . I've noticed a difference when using this shampoo/conditioner .
Kathlynn H.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA

I think this is a good product. The scent is what bugs me the most. It it's very sweet but it does go away after you rinse it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Morristown, IN

Love this! Not only did it prevent dandruff and itching but it smelled great and made my hair silky smooth just like it said.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now