BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Esther S.
Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I love this product. I have dandruff really bad and have since I was a little girl my hair gets really dry and frizzy with the dandruff in the winter. This works all of those problems and fixes them.
I've used this product A LOT. It helps me after using it a few times. But I have to keep using it very often in order to maintain my scalp dandruff free. But I've always used the brand in general as well
Megan B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this every day for the last six years, and I love it. Perfect for my dry scalp and my hair is sooooo soft! A great dandruff shampoo for women!
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this stuff. My hair occasionally flips out and gets extremely dry and flaky and this fixes it in a matter of days! Love it and always comes back to this brand to fix my dandruff problems
Dawn S.
Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Chrissy P.
I love Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky dandruff conditioner. Firstly, it smells SO good! Secondly, it conditioners your hair and makes it so soft meanwhile treating your scalp with medicine to moisturize the dry skin and relieve your dandruff. Love it!!
Isabel A.
Head and shoulders is such a great company for treating dandruff. I recommend it for anyone who has it because for me it completely changed my hair!
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This shampoo is fantastic! I love the scent of it and how creamy it is! It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing! I would recommend it.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?