BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jessica  J.
Los Angeles, CA
Milso A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Tbh I feel like it gave me dandruff. My scalf itched and it was dry. I used the conditioner too and it makes my hair feel amazing but my scalp feel like so itchy
Crystal H.
This has worked very well for me! I have very unpredictable hair! Sometimes it is oily, and sometimes it is very dry. This shampoo helps me not have to worry about any flakes. It starts working immediately!
I've used this product A LOT. It helps me after using it a few times. But I have to keep using it very often in order to maintain my scalp dandruff free. But I've always used the brand in general as well
Toni B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Billie Jo J.
This is the best. I have allergies to many thing and especially when the weather get colder my skin including my scalp gets very dry and itchy and I never have a problem when using this.
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL
It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Im pretty sure this is the one i use but mines is put into 2 in 1 and it works the same. i usually use this when i don't like washing my hair and i have at least 4 day hair.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
I enjoyed this product however it was not my favorite. I liked how soft n smooth my hair felt after I used it a couple times I wasn't getting the same results.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?