2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
HernanAlexis D.
HernanAlexis D.
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner! it probably the only brand I can use. Other brands cause me to have itchy scalp and so far these products have kept the itch and dandruff away!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
LOVE this product. I'm so sad I didn't use it sooner! Keeps my hair smooth and soft and shiny! Plus it's not super perfume-y, which is a quality I LOVE. I recommend it to my friends!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Head & Shoulders since junior high and have never been disappointed. I especially love the Smooth & Silky formula for its scent but also for the frizz control it provides.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Mitch G.
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I'm at the end of my bottle and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been for my hair and the scent is so yummy
Allison C.
Allison C.
Orchard Park, NY
Love this conditioner and have been using it for about a year since they changed my other conditioner. Unfortunately there is a new ingredient to make the scent last longer that doesn't react well with my scalp.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It smells great and keeps me flake free and silky! It smells better than most dandruff products!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Just started using this conditioner about a week ago but I can already see a difference. my scalp is way less itchy and I have less flakes. Plus head and shoulders finally smells good which is a huge bonus.
Esther S.
Esther S.
Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?