Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
The benefits that this conditioner claim to have which are removing flakes, calming itchiness, relieving irritation, reducing redness, fights dandruff, and also leaves your hair beautiful without being dry. Most of the benefits that this conditioner claim to have our true some of them being that it does leave your hair without being itchy but also leaves hair feeling smooth and still soft and silky to the touch although I didn’t have dandruff all over my head I had a bit of it in the front and it did relieve and remove the Dandruff within several days of using this every day. IDo you think this conditioner from head and shoulders the smooth and silky hair and scalp conditioner is a great 24 hour frizz control conditioner that does help your roots and your ends of your hair for a great price! I would recommend definitely giving it a try! I have not used many products from the brand “head & shoulders” before I am Now, after using this product ( I received from Influenster who Sent it to me to review for free) I am now intrigued from using this product to go out any try more of “Head & Shoulders” products!