Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by sophie c.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra D.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulde...Not much of a difference. Comp... 3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works ...The conditioner definitely sme... 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo a...Yes I believe that It's better... 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of The Head and Shoulders product. I first tried Head and Shoulders when I received a sample in the mail although I don't have dandruff I tried it anyway. Let me just say this whether you have dandruff or not this conditioner is the best I have soft non breaking hair my scalp feels cleaner than it's ever felt before. The product doesn't cost much I usually get mine from Target for about $6 and it last me for a few months. I also think it's a great conditioner to use during the summer when you spend a lot of time at the beach and in the pool the weather can be tough with your hair.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and Shoulders works for me, for my kind of hair. I have a lot of hair. It is thick but it is made up of many thin hairs and it tends to be on the dry side, especially in the winter. But Head and Shoulders works. The classic scent is the best as well. When we lived overseas we couldn't get it and that is one of the few items we actually asked to have shipped to us. We had tried a number of products over there but they just didn't work as well as H&S works. It continues to work well as well regardless of what conditioner you use with it or if you alternate it with other shampoos
Laura J.
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this product yesterday and I'm already loving it! The packing is nice and simple and easy to open. I have SUPER long brown hair and its thin, super tangly, and dry. I bought the shampoo and conditioner at Walmart for about $5.00 a bottle which was the cheapest I could find. So far I'm super satisfied and relieved that I didn't waste money on a shampoo and conditioner that makes my scalp itchy! I do have to say I'm not all that thrilled with the scent of this bottle, but I needed to buy this one for the frizz control of my hair.
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Since I have a problem with dandruff but I've also got colored hair. I use this conditioner in conjunction with my current color care shampoo. I purchase Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky conditioner at Walmart or Target, but I've seen it at ulta and many other drug stores. I love the scent and the fact that it doesn't dry my hair out. The other formulas from Head and Shoulders don't treat my hair as well as this does. my hair is about mid way down my back, so I don't want or need anything that will dry it out or make my hair heavy.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
I tend to switch shampoo very often. Like I go through 3 different brands in a week. And I've started noticing how itchy and dry my scalp was. I ignored it. Every time I wear black clothes, the dandruffs fall onto my clothes and it's noticeable and embarrassing. And about a week ago, I started using Head & Shoulders. Since then I've notice no dandruff, no itchiness, no dry scalp. This shampoo is fascinating. The results are incredibly fast. I love it so much that I started using only one brand of shampoo now!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
I was at my local target looking for the Head & Shoulders brand because I have heard a lot of great things about it from friends and family members. In the winter is when my scalp is the driest so i thought I would give it a try. I used it 3 times to get a good feel of it and my dandruff went away completely, this is a must buy for a dry or itchy scalp. I would rate this a 5 but the smell could be better. Would definitely recommend.
Kaley A.
Kaley A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have pretty bad dandruff due to what I believe is psoriasis of the scalp and I cannot use any other hair products besides head and shoulders. This stuff is a god send. My head does not itch when I use it but if I don't use it for around 4 days my head itches like crazy and I get so much dandruff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the smell as much as other head and shoulder products
Denisse J.
Denisse J.
San Jose, CA
I was using Dove for a long time until I started getting dandruff. So my mom recommended that I use this product. So I did !!! It too about a months use to get rid of my dandruff, but I was just extremely happy that I no longer had it. It was kind of embarrassing when people looked at my scalp! Anyways, I would definitely recommend this product it has fixed my dandruff problem with out leaving my hair too dry !!!!!!
April P.
April P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner! I have dandruff & have had it since I can remember. I have been using Head and Shoulders since middle school & it clears up my dandruff really well! I've tried the other scents but this by far is the best smelling one! I've gotten so many compliments on how nice my hair smelled. Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth and Silky dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?