BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #31 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
There really is no such thing as people with bad hair, just people who haven't found the right shampoo and conditioner! ūüėĀ I tried out the new Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner for the first time and I'm impressed. Since moving to LA the weather and water have made my hair super dry creating a lot of unpleasant dandruff issues, I found this collection to be perfect because it doesn't remove the moisture from my hair but it does clear it from pesky flakes. You can get it at your local Food4Less store for about $12 a set!
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement. I tried this for my psosaris but my daughter has dandruff as well.
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Love using this conditioner. I have frizzy hair and it makes it smooth. I put it on the ends (so my scalp doesn’t get greasy), wait 3-5 minutes and then rinse it out. So happy I use conditioner because when I was younger and had frizzy, thick hair, I just used leave in cream after getting out of the shower and it didn’t work as well.
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
This has been my winter dandruff standby for YEARS since discovering it while pregnant with my daughter. Nice scent, truly works on dandruff and patches of dry scaly skin on scalp. Eliminated them after one use and left my hair silky and soft. I tend to use higher end products but this works even better than Redkens version.
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
This is a really great dandruff shampoo. Not only do I see it minimizing but it also has a great scent. My hair has been getting very dry in the winter months and this has been helping hydrate my hair. I am satisfied with this product and will be repurchasing.
Dawn M.
This has been saving my hair for about a week. I have very dry scalp from this cold winter and this works well for my super long hair as well.It works and I do think it's pricey but unfortunately similar brands don't do the job. Oh and it smells good too!
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love head and shoulders I use it all the time and feel like it helps prevents dandruff but you do need to switch up and not use it every day. All the scents smell good and it doesn't not dry out your hair if you use it with conditioner.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
Love this product when I'm experiencing dry itchy scalp. It helps clean and condition in one step. The 2 in 1 is a great time saver.

Though I use infrequently, it's always in my bathroom for those times when needed.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Head and Shoulders is the best shampoo for me. My scalp can be problematic but Head and Shoulders fixes it. When I use any other shampoo, my results are not as good. The Smooth and Silky has a pleasing scent and leaves my hair manageable.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?