BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Vannessa C.
Getting free things is hard to believe, right?  Look in the right places and you'll find influenster, like me.  I am honored to have received my First Voxbox, totally free! The only thing asked of me was to be honest with my review.  So here we are, this is what I think about this Head & Shoulders Conditioner.
Paired with The Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo makes for an awesome combination.  I find it is better than 2in1s since you can utilize as much product as you personally need.  Okay so raise your hand if you have more shampoo in your bottle than conditioner, guilty? Than you're like me, I am rather generous with conditioners since I always have to compensate for moisture most conditioners lack.  They'll feel nice but will not have decent coverage and end up leaving residue that takes longer to wash out. What surprised me with this one was how much less I used. It really softened my hair almost as if it healed some of the damage.  Just like the shampoo, it's a light floral however it's a lot weaker in fragrance. Almost nonexistent. I do not mind since my other hair care products have stronger smells, but if you like to wash up and dash out the door, just know the fragrance does fade.  The product also claims to be 24 hour frizz control, although I'd like to try using both shampoo and conditioner more, if I am buying a product with guarantees I want to get what I paid for. Now I love after it feels light weight, but I could see myself changing the conditioner out for another.  I find the shampoo is a lot better, it seems to do the most work on dandruff control. The conditioner is a great follow up. I recommend giving the product a try with the shampoo, alone you may not find the best results. Definitely room for improvement, I think I will warm up to it after a couple weeks.  Let me know what you think about the products!
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
The benefits that this conditioner claim to have which are removing flakes, calming itchiness, relieving irritation, reducing redness, fights dandruff, and also leaves your hair beautiful without being dry. Most of the benefits that this conditioner claim to have our true some of them being that it does leave your hair without being itchy but also leaves hair feeling smooth and still soft and silky to the touch although I didn’t have dandruff all over my head I had a bit of it in the front and it did relieve and remove the Dandruff within several days of using this every day. IDo you think this conditioner from head and shoulders the smooth and silky hair and scalp conditioner is a great 24 hour frizz control conditioner that does help your roots and your ends of your hair for a great price! I would recommend definitely giving it a try! I have not used many products from the brand “head & shoulders” before I am Now, after using this product ( I received from Influenster who Sent it to me to review for free) I am now intrigued from using this product to go out any try more of “Head & Shoulders” products!
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
I received these products for free for testing purposes from Influenster Voxbox. However, I've bought these previously so I knew what to expect. This clinical strength shampoo is my go-to for when my scalp get dry/itchy because it's not expensive and it's fast acting. A lot of people seem to think there's a chemical/ medicinal smell but I think it smells good and I like that the smell lasts all day! When paired with this conditioner (which smells very good!), my curly hair doesn't get dried out like with many dandruff/scalp care products that I've tried. The conditioner doesn't seem to affect my scalp very much compared to other conditioners but I haven't used it by itself without the clinical strength shampoo with it.
I love these two products and very likely will buy them again when I have the need!
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
About me: I have dry skin in general, and I've always had a problem with flakes and dandruff. I also don't like to overclean my hair because it is thin and brittle so I wash it maybe 2 or 3 times a week and I like to use a super moisturizing conditioner or even a mask afterwards.

So that being said, this product was great! I have used it for about a month now in conjunction with the extra strength shampoo and when I run out I will absolutely be purchasing some more. It leaves my hair feeling so soft almost like a mask would. The scent is really nice, not super strong when you dry out, but just enough to catch a hint of fragrance. I have frizzy straight/wavy hair and this made a big difference in the frizz department, especially when I just air dry my hair. Love it!

I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Leah W.
Long Beach, MS
Head and Shoulder Smooth and Silky Softens as it Conditions
Head & Shoulders is probably the best- known name in dandruff care and its shampoos have been used by millions around the world. What many have not tried, however, are Head & Shoulders conditioners. There are a few varieties of these conditioners and many are just as good as the shampoos. A fine example is **Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner.** **Conditioner Commentary:** Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner is a solid conditioner that soothes and moisturizes the hair and scalp with the familiar Head and Shoulders shampoo scent, only slightly lighter. Depending on hair length, it takes only a small amount to work through the hair and scalp before rinsing. Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner takes some time to rinse out, but this is common with conditioner and when fully rinsed, you may swear there is still a little bit left in your hair. But don’t worry- just finish your shower and let your hair dry like normal. The conditioner penetrates the scalp and hair, leaving both revitalized and moisturized. Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner leaves the hair feeling very soft and conditioned and it doesn’t weigh the hair down to the extent that other conditioners do. My hair is short and I cannot use some brands of conditioners because they go way too far, making my hair look flat and prompting people around me to ask if I just got my hair cut. This conditioner is different. It leaves the hair looking and feeling very nice and I find that it works well enough that it only needs to be used every few days. **Bottom Line Viewpoint:** Hair- even short hair like mine- can use a little conditioner every now and then and Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner is a very good product for hair and scalp treatment. It does what a conditioner should do without weighing the hair down and making it look flat. It is priced a little higher than others and the smell isn’t as good as other conditioners, but it is still a good product and worthy of consideration. Effectiveness A solid conditioner that soothes and moisturizes. Scent Soapy, familiar Head and Shoulders scent
Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
The scalp and hair conditioner combined with clinical strength dandruff shampoo has done wonders for my dry, itchy irritated scalp. I was able to go two weekend without washing my hair because I didn't have any itching or flakes triggering me to wash. The scent is a wonderful and light floral that I loved. I don't think the conditioner goes as far as the shampoo, but that seems to be true for any conditioner vs shampoo. Because I added a few other products post wash I'm not sure now the conditioner contributed to softness and manageability, but I was able to wear my natural curls loose all day with no problems.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I wasn’t expecting to love this conditioner as much as I do- it is amazing! First of all, I am very particular about smells. The smell of this conditioner is a subtle floral, while also a clean smell. It is difficult to describe, but it is a great smell. I am very pleased with how soft, smooth, and shiny this leaves my hair. I would say this is comparable to the salon shampoo I normally use at more than half the price. I only deal with dry scalp in the harsh New England winter months, but my five year old always struggles with a dry, itchy scalp and this has been a blessing for her- no more flakes and itching! I cannot day enough good things about this conditioner!
Jody N.
Janesville, MN
My hair looks and feels great! I am loving the feel of Head & Shoulders hair & scalp conditioner! It’s light and creamy & leaves my hair light and manageable. My hair is dry & processed & has responded really well to daily use of this conditioner. I would recommend it to anyone who needs great conditioning without weighing your hair down. My pro tip is to leave in to let your hair & scalp really absorb it & then rinse thoroughly!
Ana Karen M.
San Antonio, TX
My dandruff happens at random. There were times when I did not have dandruff and used Head & shoulders in the past when it would cause my dandruff to flare up, but this time it didn't happen. I really enjoyed the conditioner scent a lot more, as it seemed more feminine than the clinical strength shampoo scent.

I also enjoyed the dense consistency the conditioner had, as it felt it really helped moisturize everything from my scalp to my roots. Although it is not my favorite conditioner, Head & shoulders is always my go-to when I start to get dandruff. It also did not dry out my scalp, like other dandruff hair products.
Faylyn C.
FAIRVIEW, UT
This product smells amazing.  I used the product for three washes.  I didn't have to use a lot to work through my long, fine hair.  However, on my second day after washing my hair was extremely greasy (even though my hair tends to be dry and brittle so I like to go at least 2-3 days before a wash).  I have very sensitive skin.  I broke out after using a combination of the shampoo and conditioner for three washes.  I liked how smooth and soft my hair felt after using, but I wouldn't suggest this product to sensitive skin users or those of us that are not daily washers.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?