BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...4 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
About me: I have dry skin in general, and I've always had a problem with flakes and dandruff. I also don't like to overclean my hair because it is thin and brittle so I wash it maybe 2 or 3 times a week and I like to use a super moisturizing conditioner or even a mask afterwards.

So that being said, this product was great! I have used it for about a month now in conjunction with the extra strength shampoo and when I run out I will absolutely be purchasing some more. It leaves my hair feeling so soft almost like a mask would. The scent is really nice, not super strong when you dry out, but just enough to catch a hint of fragrance. I have frizzy straight/wavy hair and this made a big difference in the frizz department, especially when I just air dry my hair. Love it!

I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Jasmine T.
Rural Hall, NC
The scalp and hair conditioner combined with clinical strength dandruff shampoo has done wonders for my dry, itchy irritated scalp. I was able to go two weekend without washing my hair because I didn't have any itching or flakes triggering me to wash. The scent is a wonderful and light floral that I loved. I don't think the conditioner goes as far as the shampoo, but that seems to be true for any conditioner vs shampoo. Because I added a few other products post wash I'm not sure now the conditioner contributed to softness and manageability, but I was able to wear my natural curls loose all day with no problems.
Vannessa C.
Getting free things is hard to believe, right?  Look in the right places and you'll find influenster, like me.  I am honored to have received my First Voxbox, totally free! The only thing asked of me was to be honest with my review.  So here we are, this is what I think about this Head & Shoulders Conditioner.
Paired with The Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo makes for an awesome combination.  I find it is better than 2in1s since you can utilize as much product as you personally need.  Okay so raise your hand if you have more shampoo in your bottle than conditioner, guilty? Than you're like me, I am rather generous with conditioners since I always have to compensate for moisture most conditioners lack.  They'll feel nice but will not have decent coverage and end up leaving residue that takes longer to wash out. What surprised me with this one was how much less I used. It really softened my hair almost as if it healed some of the damage.  Just like the shampoo, it's a light floral however it's a lot weaker in fragrance. Almost nonexistent. I do not mind since my other hair care products have stronger smells, but if you like to wash up and dash out the door, just know the fragrance does fade.  The product also claims to be 24 hour frizz control, although I'd like to try using both shampoo and conditioner more, if I am buying a product with guarantees I want to get what I paid for. Now I love after it feels light weight, but I could see myself changing the conditioner out for another.  I find the shampoo is a lot better, it seems to do the most work on dandruff control. The conditioner is a great follow up. I recommend giving the product a try with the shampoo, alone you may not find the best results. Definitely room for improvement, I think I will warm up to it after a couple weeks.  Let me know what you think about the products!
Ana Karen M.
San Antonio, TX
My dandruff happens at random. There were times when I did not have dandruff and used Head & shoulders in the past when it would cause my dandruff to flare up, but this time it didn't happen. I really enjoyed the conditioner scent a lot more, as it seemed more feminine than the clinical strength shampoo scent.

I also enjoyed the dense consistency the conditioner had, as it felt it really helped moisturize everything from my scalp to my roots. Although it is not my favorite conditioner, Head & shoulders is always my go-to when I start to get dandruff. It also did not dry out my scalp, like other dandruff hair products.
Callie W.
Reno, NV
This conditioner smells wonderful, which really helped after the shampoo, lol. I don't know if the conditioner actually helped with the scalp on its own because I used the clinical strength shampoo along with the conditioner.

It's light, not greasy, and didn't weigh my hair down. I definitely will continue to use it and maybe a deep conditioner a few times a month for extra help. I didn't realize Head and Shoulders even had conditioner before I received this Influenster box. I'm glad I got to try it out, and am happy with the results. I used this product, along with my husband, for weeks. I wanted to give it a fair shot before I wrote a review. If anything changes I will try to update, if that's allowed, lol. I included a pic of the products, the box and one of me and my long hair, it's past my back bra strap in length.
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Abi A.
I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster to facilitate my review. This conditioner had a nice floral scent that left my hair smelling amazing! After using this product for a couple of weeks, my hair had definitely felt much more smooth, silky, and moisturized. I was very impressed with the results since it is very hard to control the frizz in my hair in humid environments. Overall, I would definitely continue purchasing this conditioner again and would recommend it to others because it left my hair feeling silky and moisturized!
Fernanda P.
Charlotte, NC
I was in awe with this conditioner, simply because it was way better than the mask I use for my hair daily! I loved the smell and the texture and quality of this product! Will definitely buy when mine is over! After my hair is dried I felt my hair loose and really soft and smelling so good! I’m so glad I was chosen to try this product! Thank you!Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
The benefits that this conditioner claim to have which are removing flakes, calming itchiness, relieving irritation, reducing redness, fights dandruff, and also leaves your hair beautiful without being dry. Most of the benefits that this conditioner claim to have our true some of them being that it does leave your hair without being itchy but also leaves hair feeling smooth and still soft and silky to the touch although I didn’t have dandruff all over my head I had a bit of it in the front and it did relieve and remove the Dandruff within several days of using this every day. IDo you think this conditioner from head and shoulders the smooth and silky hair and scalp conditioner is a great 24 hour frizz control conditioner that does help your roots and your ends of your hair for a great price! I would recommend definitely giving it a try! I have not used many products from the brand “head & shoulders” before I am Now, after using this product ( I received from Influenster who Sent it to me to review for free) I am now intrigued from using this product to go out any try more of “Head & Shoulders” products!
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
I received these products for free for testing purposes from Influenster Voxbox. However, I've bought these previously so I knew what to expect. This clinical strength shampoo is my go-to for when my scalp get dry/itchy because it's not expensive and it's fast acting. A lot of people seem to think there's a chemical/ medicinal smell but I think it smells good and I like that the smell lasts all day! When paired with this conditioner (which smells very good!), my curly hair doesn't get dried out like with many dandruff/scalp care products that I've tried. The conditioner doesn't seem to affect my scalp very much compared to other conditioners but I haven't used it by itself without the clinical strength shampoo with it.
I love these two products and very likely will buy them again when I have the need!
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?
Kathy T.
Love Head and Shoulders! It always take cares of any dandruff concerns.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good

Target