BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Review for: Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner, 23 fl oz
Love using this conditioner. I have frizzy hair and it makes it smooth. I put it on the ends (so my scalp doesn’t get greasy), wait 3-5 minutes and then rinse it out. So happy I use conditioner because when I was younger and had frizzy, thick hair, I just used leave in cream after getting out of the shower and it didn’t work as well.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner, 23 fl oz
I thought that this would help with my flakeage but turns out that i don’t have dandruff. I have psoriasis on the scalp, therefore this product doesn’t work for me.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders is an amazing company wether or not you have dandruff. I do have dandruff and it does a great job of helping it. Apart from that, the conditioner really does make my hair smooth and silky in a way that no other conditioner has done for me before.
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regular conditioner I️ buy every time I️ buy the shampoo, I️ like to keep the brands the same. I️ do think they do a nice job of actually making my hair silky and smooth. Satisfied but probably like Tresemme better.
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! The first night I used it I couldn’t stop smelling my hair. It’s a great shampoo/conditioner at a great price. My hair feels so light and silky after using it. I certainly recommend trying it.
Christine L.
Aurora , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my April Glossy Box and I must say.... YES!  It smells so dang good.  I had no idea it was H&S until I went into my GB surveys.  My hair is definitely silky smooth and looks fantastic!  Again, the smell gives me LIFE.  I definitely recommend this product.  I do not have a dry scalp and do not necessarily need dandruff conditioner, but I would definitely buy this again.
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
Angelica R.
New York
I like using this conditioner whenever I'm between conditioners. I works well for me. I would purchase this often cause it doesn't do much for my hair the way my other product I use. It just leaves my hair dandruff free, that's it. It doesn't leave my hair straight or soft. To me it just works as a conditioner that doesn't leave any dandruff behind, which is good. But it doesn't do anything else.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner to for me to use to detangle and to moisturize my curls. This targets my itchy scalp and some dryness, this replaces that negative piece in my hair care. This is great for dry scalp. I am not disappointed at all in this product.
Alisia E.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz
I received this from influenster in a voxbox free of charge. The prices they included were pretty decent. It does strip the color of your hair a bit. Best for dry and flakey hair! I am satisfied with this product
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?