BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of The Head and Shoulders product. I first tried Head and Shoulders when I received a sample in the mail although I don't have dandruff I tried it anyway. Let me just say this whether you have dandruff or not this conditioner is the best I have soft non breaking hair my scalp feels cleaner than it's ever felt before. The product doesn't cost much I usually get mine from Target for about $6 and it last me for a few months. I also think it's a great conditioner to use during the summer when you spend a lot of time at the beach and in the pool the weather can be tough with your hair.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and Shoulders works for me, for my kind of hair. I have a lot of hair. It is thick but it is made up of many thin hairs and it tends to be on the dry side, especially in the winter. But Head and Shoulders works. The classic scent is the best as well. When we lived overseas we couldn't get it and that is one of the few items we actually asked to have shipped to us. We had tried a number of products over there but they just didn't work as well as H&S works. It continues to work well as well regardless of what conditioner you use with it or if you alternate it with other shampoos
Laura J.
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this product yesterday and I'm already loving it! The packing is nice and simple and easy to open. I have SUPER long brown hair and its thin, super tangly, and dry. I bought the shampoo and conditioner at Walmart for about $5.00 a bottle which was the cheapest I could find. So far I'm super satisfied and relieved that I didn't waste money on a shampoo and conditioner that makes my scalp itchy! I do have to say I'm not all that thrilled with the scent of this bottle, but I needed to buy this one for the frizz control of my hair.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth and Silky dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Jeni N.
Jeni N.
Hayward, CA
Head and Shoulders is one of the best brand that I have used. The Smooth and Silky Dandruff Conditioner is a great product. This product really does a good job at smoothing out hair. It does a good job at getting rid of dandruff. It smells really good and condition my hair. I have oily hair and this product does not make my hair oily. It conditions my hair without drying it out.
Hanford, CA
My scalp gets really flaky, which is weird when my hair gets oily. I've tried prescription products, salon quality shampoos, other over the counter meds. Nothing works quite like Head and Shoulders. I am willing to try just about anything. But I keep falling back to this product. Sometimes you can't mess with what works.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shampoo in a vox box and used it immediately! I have recently been having a problem with dandruff and after the first use of this shampoo and conditioner and I have none! As far as how moisturizing the conditioner is, my slightly damaged ends feels better than it does with my regular conditioner!
I love Head and shoulders smooth and silky Dandruff conditioner, the conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth with lots of body and shine I have thick long brown hair that most products dry out I will definitely purchase Head and shoulders conditioner again!
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Every now and then I have to use a shampoo and conditioner that does something about my dry scalp. This is always the product that I buy. My hair is either really dry, or oily, and there seems to be no middle ground but this makes my hair feel normal (and soft!)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Only dandruff shampoo i use! Twice a week and keeps it flake free and i have really thick hair! Love how it feels on my scalp! I recommend this product to everyone! Its a must have in my home always! Enjoy the smells and makes my hair feel so fresh and clean!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?