Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1

by Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Advanced 2in1 Shampoo controls frizz for 24 hours Smooth & Silky Advanced 2in1 Shampoo has the vibrant scent of fresh fruit and elegant florals Leaves hair intensely moisturized and up to 100% flake-free* (*visible flakes; with regular use) Clinically proven. Up to 100% dandruff protection.** ( **visible flakes, with regular use)

Heyy! I was wondering if you continuously used this product, would your dandruff come back more intense once moving on to another product?
Does this product truly work with ridding dandruff? I have fine hair that gets oily quick so I have to wash about every 2 or 3 days; but my dry flakey dandruff comes along with too much washing. I would love to know how well this worked and if it felt heavy like a product stayed behind in your hair after rinsing?
[product:head-shoulders-2-in-1-shampoo-conditioner] ?Are these 2 in 1 products truly good for your hair?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1!
Hope L.
Rochester Hills , MI
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this product! Not only is it soothing, but it also has a nice flowery scent. It helps rejuvenate my hair and leaves my scalp healthy and dandruff-free! I have used this product line for a while now and I keep going back for more! I definitely recommend this product! [product:head-&-shoulders-paraben-free-smooth-&-silky-anti-dandruff-2-in-1] #beautyproducts #headandshoulders #hairproduct #hair #2in1 #shampoo #conditioner #silkysmooth #parabenfree
Judith J.
Fremont, OH
Pretty good product I like all head and shoulders products if you like them go try them out yourself very good on price
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
sometimes we all have dry scalp.know one likes to admit it but it happens from time to time. this is my go to shampoo and conditioner in one. really helps with dryness and adds the moisturizer back to the scalp. I use once to twice a week, taking  a break from my other products.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is a must have in my shower. This helps so much with any flakiness or itching of the scalp. There isn't a dry spot anywhere on my head because of this and my hair looks and smells like I walked out of the salon everytime I use this. I get compliments about how good I smell all the time. This is so easy to use. My hair never feels weighed down or like it has shampoo residue left in the strands. It smooths and looks bouncy. I love this for my wavy hair.
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
This product really does work. A family member hasbad dandruff and started using this. It has helped him so much. He even uses it as a body wash and says it helps with his itchy skin. I have used it a time or two. It was good but I like my girly smelling shampoos lol.
Aileen R.
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Aileen R.
My sister loves this, it really does take away the dandruff. It’s the only product that help my sisters hair be silky and no dandruff. She like sit a lot and always uses it and nothing else. I say so myself that this is really good!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by alisha S.
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by alisha S.
Got this as a sample to try smells pretty good not too strong.makes hair feel very clean and healthy.
Graciela S.
miami
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Graciela S.
Purchased at: CVS
This shampoo is very good, my granddaughter uses it permanently. Her hair is beautiful, it gives her a lot of shine, and above all she does not give dandruff she treats her hair very beautiful😍😍😍
Roxany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Roxany M.
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Roxany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for 1 month and I love it, it does its job well. I was using a shampoo from another brand and it made me have dandruff, in 3 washes with this magnificent product it disappeared completely !! I highly recommend it !!🥳😍🤩 #parabenfree
Kimberly Joy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 uploaded by Kimberly Joy C.
I’ve been using this for 1 year now. I’ve been grabbing whatever shampoo is available in our home before but they gave me dandruff. And thought about H&S right away. This smells extremely good while doing its job, WITHOUT drying out your scalp. I always buy the big one! LolHead & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy G.
New London, CT
il y a 6 mois
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 ?Are these 2 in 1 products truly good for your hair?
Amy O. il y a 5 mois
Yes I also Used to use a conditioner with the two in one because it wasn’t enough to condition my thick hair however depending on your hair type if it’s thin or short then yes it will be enough but you may have to put some conditioner in like I said depending on your hair however just using the head and shoulders to win one does the job needs to do with conditioner or without also head and shoulders started selling conditioner so you could get shampoo and conditioner from head and shoulders
Allyson G.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 ans
Carmen C. il y a 3 ans
I always use a conditioner after because dandruff shampoo is very drying