Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Heather B.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, a rich, indulgent shampoo, leaves hair silky smooth, and up to 100% flake free.* Meanwhile, the conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. Smooth & Silky Shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair. Frizz control for smooth hair all day. Formulated with moisturizers, it helps restore a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair, while leaving hair up to 100% flake free* . Conditions hair to the tips to calm frizz and smooth each strand. Gentle and pH balanced. Scalp Care for Beautiful Hair: Head & Shoulders HydraZinc formula relieves scalp dryness, itch*, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* . Smooth hair that shines. see more...

• Is the 2 in 1 really better than the original?3 Answers
  • "Keeps hair soft while keeping dry skin away, love this product." in 1 review
  • "I found that this products also left my hair very dry and needed to use conditioner after as well." in 1 review
  • "I really like this product it did help with my dry scalp and it smells great !" in 1 review
  • "Using this once or twice a week in place of my regular shampoo leaves my scalp feeling healthy." in 1 review
Sonya B.
I have issues with dandruff so I have been using Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner. To be honest it helps some with my dandruff, but not as good as would expect. I love the smell. It smells good and clean. I would like to have the shampoo and conditioner separate because I usually require more conditioner than shampoo on my hair as it is very thick and dry.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
I received the Head and Shoulders Vox Box with this 2-1 shampoo/conditioner. I was very impressed with how well it worked for my medium/long hair. I haven't found a 2-1 product that didn't leave my hair knotted up. The smell is very nice, which is important to me. I will definitely be switching next time I buy shampoo!!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good if you're only using it occasionally when you're in a rush and don't have time to wash and condition separately but I noticed when I used it for regular wear, it made my hair clump up a little bit. I have thick and long hair so if you have that particular type, I might not use it all of the time.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually used this shampoo to strip color from hair and it really really works. I can't testify to how it is when used just for shampoo, but if you have a hair dye mix up and leave this stuff on your hair for a couple of hours it will save your life. I always keep this on hand just in case!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Great if your scalp gets a little dry in the winter. It has a nice, pleasant scent and doesn't have any weird scent like many dandruff shampoos. Easy to take on the go and works like a charm If you're okay with using a 2 in 1 product. I prefer to use individuals though.
Heather B.
This 2n1 came in my Vox Box in May. I was excited to try it out. For a 2n1, this product does do a good job managing frizz. it has a fresh scent and lots of lather. I haven't used it long enough to tell if it's working on my itchy scalp, but I believe it will help.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does help with dandruff, but I hate using a shampoo plus conditioner product because I feel like it leaves my hair a little tangled and dry. I don't use this every time I shampoo my hair, just once a week. The scent is fine, and it lathers nicely.
Kelsey R.
Florence, KY
Head and shoulders is the only shampoo that I can use. I love this shampoo! I use all types of this shampoo. It has a great scent that is long lasting. It makes my scalp and hair smooth. It addresses the concern of dandruff and my scalp breaking out.
Catrinna J.
I loved this one, it smelt amazing, but since I've dyed my hair red it makes my color come out so I switched to a professional brand. This is by far my favorite dandruff shampoo/conditioner because I have really bad dandruff and it works amazing
Sarah C.
I use this when I stay with my family, because it's what they have in their shower. It smells fine, works fine, and keeps my hair light and clean without drying it out. I don't have dandruff but I have no complaints about this shampoo.
Stephanie L.
Is the 2 in 1 really better than the original?