BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner - 24-hour frizz control with hair smoothing- Helps soften and restore dry, frizzy hair to a silky smooth look- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair

• Wanting to give this a try for dryness and frizziness. Wh...2 Answers
  • Does this product also get rid of fashion colors like dir...2 Answers
  • Para q sirve ??? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I received this product for free in my very first VoxBox, but I will give my honest opinion regardless of this.  I am not the sort of person to let being "gifted" a product to change my opinion.  If I don't like something, I'll be honest about it.

I received my VoxBox this past Friday and had planned on waiting a few weeks before writing my review, but after three days of using this, I just have to get on here and write my review now because I do believe my opinion is set.

First off, I have permed hair that becomes incredibly dry very easily.  I generally use shampoo and conditioner separately (and conditioner more often than the shampoo) and have no history of dandruff (I have dark hair and often wear dark clothes, so I think I would notice if I did).  I generally let my hair air dry and my hair contains at least a small modicum of frizz unless I use styling products, which I don't do often.  I have never before used Head & Shoulders brand, so I went into this with no preconceived notions of past formulas or anything.  I went into using this with the same hope I have whenever I try any new shampoo: Please don't make my hair drier.

I first used the Smooth & Silky shampoo/conditioner on Friday evening after opening the box.  And...I noticed an immediate difference.  My hair felt so silky and smooth (apt name there, Head & Shoulders) and as my hair dried, it didn't frizz and my chemically-induced curls looked great and not at all weighed down.  I played around with it for a while and found it incredibly manageable.

When woke up the next morning, my hair still felt just as nice and silky as it had when I went to bed.  It had frizzed out some, but a few quick spritzes of water restored the curls of the previous evening.

I have to admit that I couldn't stop touching my hair and feeling the softness and so I took another shower just so I could use the shampoo/conditioner again.  And again, I got the same results.  My hair just feels so nice!

I used the shampoo again this morning and I think my opinion is set.  I love this stuff.  I love what it does for my hair.  It just works!  Do I think it will work for everyone?  Probably not.  There isn't a single product in the world that works for every single person in the world.  But I would recommend this line.

After doing a bit of research, I've found that this product is affordable and costs roughly the same as the shampoo as I was using.  And, since this is a 2-in-1, it actually comes out as being cheaper since I don't have to also buy conditioner.  Needless to say, I will go on to purchase this product myself once this bottle runs out

I am extremely happy with this product.  The only con I have for it is the scent.  I absolutely loathe the scent of it.  I'm not a fan of watermelon scented products because they always smell extremely fake to me.  I love fresh cut watermelon and it does not smell like what watermelon products smell like.  If you love the scent of watermelon Lip Smackers or suckers or the like, then you'll love the smell of this.  That being said, my dislike of the scent is not enough to stop me from using and purchasing this product.  One con does not negate all the pros I experience with this.
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
I'll start by saying I really didn't love the scent of this shampoo... it was a little too synthetic smelling, floral but not in a good way. I used it every day for about 10 days, and did notice some difference in scalp dryness. I'm not sure about a huge decrease in flakiness, but my skin felt slightly less tight (dry) and my hair also felt fairly nourished. I'm going to continue to use it until the bottle is gone, and see if it makes enough of a difference to warrant buying another bottle. I have a product I have used in the past that smells a lot better, but also costs more... so it's a trade off! Head & Shoulders has always been a good value!
victoria d.
I was so excited to receive this product free to test in my first voxbox. I find that Head and Shoulders shampoos are the only shampoos that actually fight my dandruff in the colder months. This shampoo specifically worked very well to diminish my dandruff however I would definitely have to use it every day to see consistent results. The claim that it makes your hair silky and smooth I don’t find to be 100% accurate however I always use conditioner with this product and after using conditioner I find my hair is very smooth. Ultimately I would repurchase for the fact that it reduces my dandruff.
Pam C.
I was so excited to get my first voxbox! Unfortunately, I was actually dreading testing this product. I've used the same shampoo brand for 7 years therefore I may have tested this with a bit of bias. This does not work for my hair type but may work well for others. My hair feels weighed down, however, I have more static cling than I have had before. I withheld judgement until I attempted to style my hair. I have french-american hair. It's wavy and curly in some areas and straight in others. However, after using this product my hair wouldn't hold a curl. Styling ended with limp results.
Dani M.
Peshtigo, WI
When I opened my very first VoxBox, I was extremely excited to see that it was Head & Shoulders! I was in desperate need of a dandruff shampoo. Wisconsin winters are cold and windy -- with the snow comes an ichy, flaky scalp.

I was going to hold off for a while to review this product but after only 3 washes, I am convinced that this product is magic! In just 3 washes, my scalp feels remarkably better. There are no more flakes and ichies.

Other amazing features to this shampoo is that it makes my long, box-dyed hair feel smooth and weightless. It is hard to believe but I actually do not feel weighed down by my hair! It is not as tangled as it usually is and it has become very manageable. I finally can grow out my hair to mermaid lengths and not feel weighed down -- it is magic!

The coloring on the bottle makes it very appealing to use. The fragrance is is a tad on the fruity side for me but that doesn't even matter because this product is wonderful!

This product is amazing and when this bottle is gone, I will buy again and recommend to everyone!!
Jessica C.
Not going to lie but I had little faith in head and shoulders anti - dandruff shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very picky with shampoo and conditioners. I have very curly hair. So when I straighten my hair, it gets grease very fast the next day. Every since I starting using the head and shoulders anti - dandruff shampoo and conditioner my hair looks better, feels better. I can now wear my hair straight for two or three days now!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Olevia W.
First and foremost, I should start by saying I DO NOT HAVE DANDRUFF!!! So my review won't be speaking to its effectiveness in that area. That being said, it got my head clean which is what I wanted most. My hair did not, however, feel conditioned which is a drawback to a 2in1 product such as this. There are also sulfates in the product which doesn't bother me so much, but just thought it was worth mentioning. Overall, the product is ok.
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
OMG!!! I tried this 2 in 1 shampoo for the first time ever and must say that I was not disappointed. As a black woman, I have a very specific hair type that does not take well to any shampoo and conditioner as a result, I normally spend a lot on shampoos and conditioners which will keep my hair soft and moisturized after being in the gym all week. I waited to try out this sample from Influenster after three sweaty days at the gym and I was shocked at how soft and moisturized my hair looks and feels. This product is rich and creamy and a little goes a long way it also smells like a bouquet of flowers is in my hair. I can't say for now how well it will work for dandruff I will give it a few days and see what happens, however overall I will use again and I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for an effective high-quality shampoo and conditioner.
Becky S.
So my roommate uses this stuff and I asked him to rate it for me and he said that he likes it because it I'd effective for dandruff issues which is what the Head & Shoulders brand is basically based on, right? Also, he said it's "...usually pretty cheap and this one smells a lot better than the regular one..."
Based on what he said and that I asked if he could afford to buy a different brand etc would he and he ansered yes I think 4 stars is right.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Head and shoulders is always my go to brand for my hair care. I have a dry scalp which tends to result in dandruff so I always make sure to use their products. It’s the only brand that actually does what it claims to do. I have no dandruff after using the product, my hair stays silky smooth, and it doesn’t frizz up either. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with a problem scalp that needs help with flakes or frizz
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
How do you like this product?
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
What's your favorite head and shoulders type of shampoo?
keri m.
Did you get desired results?
Camille A.
Is this good for mixed/kinky hair?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Is the 2 in 1 really better than the original?