Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky 24 Hour Frizz Control Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 fl oz & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz - 1 Bottle Each uploaded by angie r.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to cleanse and restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it 100% flake free. Gentle and ph balanced for everyday use, even for color or chemically treated hair. Packaging image may vary.

Brianna F.
Williamstown, VT
This set is fantastic. I have a slight issue with dry scalp, plus I color my hair. This shampoo has helped my hair so much. I’ve never seen or felt it so silky before. I will never go back to my old shampoo and conditioner!!! Thanks head and shoulders!
Mayra M.
Denver , CO
I love the smell of this shampoo and I love that it leaves my hair so smooth ! It’s never looked better, it gets rid of most of my frizz and is pretty nourishing . It treats my hair great ! I truly recommend this shampoo
Shannon V.
My family and I use this consistently. I used name different cosmetic brand products for a long time and eventually my scalp was so dry and flaky. This product is absolutely worth what I paid for it and it doesn’t dry out my scalp. My fiancé uses it all the time too and won’t buy anything else.
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
Love love both the combo of shampoo and conditioner does last long and keeps me hair nice and smooth smelling great even after they gym all the sweat or what not I do recommend for others . The price is firm
Rose R.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have a dandruff problem during certain times of the season and head and shoulders helps me. There are other brands I have tried and this one seems to be the best
Loren H.
council bluffs
I absolutly love this product. I thought by using the more expensive items such as Biolage, any of the Matrix brand and among others that my hair would look great and feel nice. However I always end up with Dandruff, I recently decided why not give Head and Shoulders a try and my hair feels AMAZING. No Dandruff, it is so silky and smooth and never tangles. I will not be switching brands I'm going to continue using Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky. YAY!
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
I hate how much I love this product! It really leaves my hair silky soft and my scalp flake free. The lather is luscious. It smells like high end shampoos. It is so cheap for the quality! If you have dry hair that can get oily this is a great product!
Katherine F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I like using head and shoulders shampoo because they keep my scalp clean and it’s free it is a good clarifying shampoo to get out all the buildup I have of hair products. I would recommend if you have a oily hair
Haley M.
HAMILTON, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Head and shoulders is all i use i dont know what i would do without it because without it it looks like i have snow in my hair.
tatiana n.
Lakewood ca
I absolutely love this shampoo it make my hair shine and looks so perfect and dandruff is gone . Definitely recommend it