Head & Shoulders Shampoo Dry Scalp 2-In-1 13.5 Ounce (400ml) (3 Pack)

by Head & Shoulders

Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner, 1 PoundHead & Shoulders Shampoo Dry Scalp 2-In-1 13.5 Ounce (400ml) (3 Pack)

Can this shampoo be used daily?
How well does this work for dry scale?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Shampoo Dry Scalp 2-In-1 13.5 Ounce (400ml) (3 Pack)!
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a super flaky scalp. I was my hair every day and this is the only shampoo that doesn’t make my scalp itch
Pleasanton
Purchased at: Walmart
This product doesn't do well as it advertises. Not worth buying but at least it smells better than it works.
Fairfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good shampoo, I like the aroma and consistency, my hair look clean and amazing. Highly recommended.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
The eucalyptus head & shoulders makes my hair so soft and shiny while getting rid of any dryness in my scalp that I might have. I absolutely love it especially in the winter
me encanta como huele este producto pero la verdad provoca que se me caiga un poco el cabello, pero del resto me gusta mucho, el olor y la textura con la que deja mi cabello, se siente bastante bien, lo único es que no me ha prestado bien en ese sentido, que me provoca la caída del cabello.
Woodstock, ON
This product really helps me during the winter months when my scalp gets super dry. I often use it every wash to start with then tone down to every third wash or so. I have really dry scalp during winter and this is the only thing that has worked for me.
Panama City
It help me a lot with my itch in my scalp.. Abd give it a freshner jeje because of the mint. Absolutly affordable and I always recomended.
Turin
I like this shampoo and I use it once or twice a week, despite the price it's super cheap it does its job. I really like the smell too.