BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try...3 Answers
  • Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one o...4 Answers
  • Where to buy online2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !" in 5 reviews
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shampoo and conditioners from head and shoulders it makes my hair silly smooth. It doesn't make my hair flat. I find it good for dry scalp but I don't mind it.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner smells good leaves my hair soft and not dry and full of tangles it works good for me!
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I buy this for my boys for some reason they have dandruff. This shampoo works great on getting it all out without stripping the hair. and it does not smell medicated. it leaves the hair smelling good and the conditioner works great as well. my boys live by it.
Maria C.
He probado diferentes productos y remedios pero mi cabello seguía horrible, cuando empecé a usar este producto me sirvio bastante y me encanto, me funciono rápidamente a comparacion con los otros remedios, lo recomiendo a todas las personas.
Hellen Michael G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
EL MEJOR SHAMPOO PARA MI CABELLO ES EL QUE USO ACTUALMENTE YA QUE MI CABELLO HUELE MUY RICO Y SIN CAZPA QUE CON GUSTO LO LUZCO
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my hair products because I have curly, wavy, thick, frizzy hair. Unfortunately this product did not work for me. The shampoo made my hair frizzy and dry. The conditioner was just like a normal conditioner. I will not use it again, but my husband likes the conditioner.
Erica C.
This shampoo is just amazing I love the smell and it has helped my dry itchy scalp as well as my sons I would recommend to everyone that has dry scalps or dandruff to try this product out.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo and conditioner live their smell. My husband favorite shampoo won't change
claudia m.
Montreal
Instant Hydration adds moisture and volume while eliminating dandruff. The fragrance is light and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I use it twice a week.
Wensalee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really haven't seen much results with this and it makes my hair feel a little course
Katie Z.
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Carlie D.
Can this product be harmful to other parts of the body
Kathy H.