BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try...3 Answers
  • Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one o...4 Answers
  • Where to buy online2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !" in 5 reviews
Irma B.
Omg this stuff is amazing !!! It made my hair feel sooo clean , it's took away my dandruff & it's made my hair feel soft! I totally recommend this product to anyone.
Brianna R.
Long Beach
I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me ! This is amazing .
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product cause I suffer from crazy dry scalp and this stuff makes my hair and head feel so much better and my hair feeling so soft I love it so much
adria b.
Columbus, OH
My husband as always had problems with dandruff. He has now used this for years and it keeps it under control. Any time I have some flakes I will use it too.
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I have been using the Head and Shoulders Ocean Lift for about 2 weeks now and I can definitely see a difference. My scalp feels a lot more nourished.
Rachel P.
Not impressed. It did not work for me as well as it worked for others. My hair wasn't spectacular after this. I would not repurchase this.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan but dislike the smell and did not help with buildup in my scalp. Kept it from flaking, but my scalp remained itchy and problematic.
Scott H.
Middleburg, FL
Definitely helps me through the winter when my head gets very dry. Gives a great feeling to your scalp after getting out of the shower.
Amy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Def does the job! Smells great and doesn't make your eyes cry or red! This doesn't compare to generics at all! Love head and shoulders
Brianna T.
I have really bad dandruff and this stuff is amazing! I use it once a week and it does the trick. Plus a little goes a long way.
Katie Z.
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Carlie D.
Can this product be harmful to other parts of the body
Kathy H.