BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try...3 Answers
  • Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one o...4 Answers
  • Where to buy online2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !" in 5 reviews
Analicia P.
austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a bottle of head and shoulders in my bath tub! I find this to be a very cleansing, fresh, clarifying shampoo and its beneficial to the scalp! I've been a fan for years! Great stuff. Thank you!
Jenna L.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such bad itchy and dry scalp sometimes that this is literally the only thing that cures it. It seriously gets it to go away after a day and a half of wash which is only two! I use it constantly so it doesn't come back!
Lindsey R.
San Fernando , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I have really bad dandruff and this stuff works great. After one wash my scalp feels fresh and clean. No other dandruff shampoo does what this one can do for me.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
My son loves this shampoo and wears by it.  Although I don't think he has dandruff he lives this as a shampoo. So much so that I might buy it for everyone to try and see how they like it. His hair always smells great after he shampoos with head and shoulders
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
Head and shoulders for oily hair is the best shampoo I've ever used on my daughter. She has naturally over oily hair, however head and shoulders for oily hair works wonders. Her hair always comes out clean, manageable, soft, and shiny.
Nella E.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent and he way it makes my hair feel. It keeps it soft and fresh. During the summer my head is a little burnt from being outside and this is the perfect remedy for it.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product cause I suffer from crazy dry scalp and this stuff makes my hair and head feel so much better and my hair feeling so soft I love it so much
Hellen Michael G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
EL MEJOR SHAMPOO PARA MI CABELLO ES EL QUE USO ACTUALMENTE YA QUE MI CABELLO HUELE MUY RICO Y SIN CAZPA QUE CON GUSTO LO LUZCO
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, they make your hair soft and smooth. They smell good to. They get the flakes out of your hair. Will buy again
Lisa R.
Oak Park, MI
Great shampoo. Leaves hair clean and manageable. Also, leaves scalp flake free. Smells great. Works great after one use.
Katie Z.
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Carlie D.
Can this product be harmful to other parts of the body
Kathy H.