Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Where to buy online
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !in reviews
Tammy M.
League City, TX
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is what my daughters use and their hair is so full of body healthy and shiny. #Head&Shoulders
Joseth Tito C.
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Joseth Tito C.
It seems as if my husband has to constantly use this to reduce his flakey scalp. The good thing about this particular head & shoulders is that its not as drying to the hair. He does not get that rough dry feeling the shampoo by itself does that. The only draw back he always has to use it. [product:head-&-shoulders-dry-scalp-care-2-in-1]
Morisha P.
Woonsocket, RI
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Morisha P.
[product:head-&-shoulders-shampoo-&-conditioner-set] This is the BEST shampoo for dandruff. Used this product from my childhood days and still in love with it. Resolve your dandruff probs from your first wash and makes your hair smooth and shining. Adding silkiness and volumes. I would highly recommend it and one should Definitely try this product
shelby V.
Hewitt, NJ
Good product leaves my hair looking nice and also smells very good. I have oily scalp and it has help me greatly.
Kat R.
Tallapoosa, GA
During the summer I get to try all kinds of yummy shampoos and conditioners, but during the winter I HAVE to use anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Otherwise, my scalp absolutely hates me and I scratch constantly. Head and Shoulders is always my go to product for 3 months out of the year. Its boring but it works.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
Head and shoulders always does the job. Gets rid of the flakes leaves the hair feeling clean and moisturized. Smell is great and cost is efficient
Brianna H.
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Brianna H.
I do not like head and shoulders. The brand is horrible, it makes my hair fall out, it strips color, it makes my hair frizzy. The only bonus is that it has a nice bottle because it is sturdy on shower shelves.
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
We get this when we have dry scalps or have been swimming in the sea. It is a decent product but it doesn’t always work for dry flaky scalp. Maybe with daily use it would help prevent dry scalp, but it doesn’t work well on already dry scalp. It also isn’t safe for chemically treat hair. This product is a hit and miss for us.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
I suffer with dry scalp in the winter months and these [product:head-&-shoulders-classic-clean-dandruff-shampoo-&-hair-&-scalp-dandruff-conditioner-set] gets the job done. Even though it gets rid of the flakes, it does dry my hair even more so I add coconut oil to it so my hair doesn’t appear so dry. My hair feels heavy and weighed down so I only use these products in winter and only when my scalp is dry.
Yoselyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I have dandruff I always lead to this shampoo and it never fails to do what it’s suppose to do. Beat dandruff shampoo