Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Where to buy online
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !” in reviews
Chillicothe, TX
Love me some head and shoulders never really used to use it until my husband told me about it now head and shoulders are all we use plus the smell last al day and it actually helped me hair get back to normal
Athens, OH
I have been using head and shoulders shampoo for years. I always buy the original formulation because the scent is clean and doesn't exacerbate my migraine headaches. The repair and protect formula works just as well, good lather, clean feeling with out overly drying my hair, but the scent is slightly different. For that reason I will switch back to the original.  Head & Shoulders Paraben Free Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Pinellas Park , FL
One of my favorite shampoo and conditioners from head and shoulders it makes my hair silly smooth. It doesn't make my hair flat. I find it good for dry scalp but I don't mind it.
Austin, TX
I always have a bottle of head and shoulders in my bath tub! I find this to be a very cleansing, fresh, clarifying shampoo and its beneficial to the scalp! I've been a fan for years! Great stuff. Thank you!
head and shoulders, helped alot especially with this summers heat. no itchy scalp just soft hair and best part it has matching conditioner easy to apply. if definitely recommend others to give it a try. its sweet smelling and inexpensive.
Redlands, CA
I have such bad itchy and dry scalp sometimes that this is literally the only thing that cures it. It seriously gets it to go away after a day and a half of wash which is only two! I use it constantly so it doesn't come back!
Woodstock, GA
i love this shampoo and conditioner because it keeps my dandruff at bay and is extremely hydrating. It almost feels as if you are putting a lotion on your hair, but doesn't leave a heavy residue. I will be purchasing again!
San Fernando , CA
I love head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I have really bad dandruff and this stuff works great. After one wash my scalp feels fresh and clean. No other dandruff shampoo does what this one can do for me.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love the scent and he way it makes my hair feel. It keeps it soft and fresh. During the summer my head is a little burnt from being outside and this is the perfect remedy for it.
Newaygo, MI
Head and shoulders for oily hair is the best shampoo I've ever used on my daughter. She has naturally over oily hair, however head and shoulders for oily hair works wonders. Her hair always comes out clean, manageable, soft, and shiny.