BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try i...3 Answers
  • Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out...4 Answers
  • Where to buy online2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !" in 5 reviews
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my hair products because I have curly, wavy, thick, frizzy hair. Unfortunately this product did not work for me. The shampoo made my hair frizzy and dry. The conditioner was just like a normal conditioner. I will not use it again, but my husband likes the conditioner.
Erica C.
Erica C.
This shampoo is just amazing I love the smell and it has helped my dry itchy scalp as well as my sons I would recommend to everyone that has dry scalps or dandruff to try this product out.
Hellen Michael G.
Hellen Michael G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
EL MEJOR SHAMPOO PARA MI CABELLO ES EL QUE USO ACTUALMENTE YA QUE MI CABELLO HUELE MUY RICO Y SIN CAZPA QUE CON GUSTO LO LUZCO
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Athens, OH
I have been using head and shoulders shampoo for years. I always buy the original formulation because the scent is clean and doesn't exacerbate my migraine headaches. The repair and protect formula works just as well, good lather, clean feeling with out overly drying my hair, but the scent is slightly different. For that reason I will switch back to the original.  Head & Shoulders® Repair & Protect Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz
annabelle d.
annabelle d.
Matawan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The solution to my dry itchy scalp! The shampoo works great on my dandruff issue while conditioner really leaves my scalp and hair feeling soft and healthy. Now i feel more confident about wearing my hair down ! Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
Klara M.
Klara M.
pinellas Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shampoo and conditioners from head and shoulders it makes my hair silly smooth. It doesn't make my hair flat. I find it good for dry scalp but I don't mind it.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
head and shoulders, helped alot especially with this summers heat. no itchy scalp just soft hair and best part it has matching conditioner easy to apply. if definitely recommend others to give it a try. its sweet smelling and inexpensive.
Brayden C.
Brayden C.
This product does very good for dry scalp care. Many other shampoos do not help with dry scalp or could possibly make it worse. It is long lasting & some of them have a pretty good scent. I would keep repurchasing it for dry scalp.
Capri H.
Capri H.
Ogden, UT
I really like head shoulders. I just wish it left my hair a little softer. Lathers pretty well. Scent is nice. Not sure about long lasting. Leaves hair a little dry. Not buy again. Head & Shoulders® Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this shampoo and conditioner because it keeps my dandruff at bay and is extremely hydrating. It almost feels as if you are putting a lotion on your hair, but doesn't leave a heavy residue. I will be purchasing again!
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy online
Carlie D.
Carlie D.
Can this product be harmful to other parts of the body