BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try...3 Answers
  • Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one o...4 Answers
  • Where to buy online2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have tried so many different products and home remedies for my dry scalp and dandruff and head and shoulders actually worked and helped me !" in 5 reviews
Ashley R.
I am very picky about my hair products because I have curly, wavy, thick, frizzy hair. Unfortunately this product did not work for me. The shampoo made my hair frizzy and dry. The conditioner was just like a normal conditioner. I will not use it again, but my husband likes the conditioner.
EL MEJOR SHAMPOO PARA MI CABELLO ES EL QUE USO ACTUALMENTE YA QUE MI CABELLO HUELE MUY RICO Y SIN CAZPA QUE CON GUSTO LO LUZCO
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Recently bought and tried this. Works really well, but I prefer a different type of Head and shoulders. I can't remember the name of it but it gives a clean menthol feel to the scalp.
Jennifer B.
Athens, OH
I have been using head and shoulders shampoo for years. I always buy the original formulation because the scent is clean and doesn't exacerbate my migraine headaches. The repair and protect formula works just as well, good lather, clean feeling with out overly drying my hair, but the scent is slightly different. For that reason I will switch back to the original.  Head & Shoulders® Repair & Protect Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz
annabelle d.
Matawan, NJ
The solution to my dry itchy scalp! The shampoo works great on my dandruff issue while conditioner really leaves my scalp and hair feeling soft and healthy. Now i feel more confident about wearing my hair down ! Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I buy this for my boys for some reason they have dandruff. This shampoo works great on getting it all out without stripping the hair. and it does not smell medicated. it leaves the hair smelling good and the conditioner works great as well. my boys live by it.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
One of my favorite shampoo and conditioners from head and shoulders it makes my hair silly smooth. It doesn't make my hair flat. I find it good for dry scalp but I don't mind it.
Sandra P.
head and shoulders, helped alot especially with this summers heat. no itchy scalp just soft hair and best part it has matching conditioner easy to apply. if definitely recommend others to give it a try. its sweet smelling and inexpensive.
Brayden C.
This product does very good for dry scalp care. Many other shampoos do not help with dry scalp or could possibly make it worse. It is long lasting & some of them have a pretty good scent. I would keep repurchasing it for dry scalp.
Jessica C.
i love this shampoo and conditioner because it keeps my dandruff at bay and is extremely hydrating. It almost feels as if you are putting a lotion on your hair, but doesn't leave a heavy residue. I will be purchasing again!
Katie Z.
Is this the best anti dandruff shampoo or is there a better one out their?
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this dual pack, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Does it really help with dryness and itchy scalp?
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy online
Carlie D.
Can this product be harmful to other parts of the body