BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Be gentle on your sensitive scalp with Head & Shoulders Sensitive Scalp Care anti-dandruff shampoo. This hypoallergenic shampoo helps calm an irritated scalp. It's tough on dandruff (1), yet gentle enough on your scalp so you can use it every day. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. ,  , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

Claudia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a bottle of heads and shoulder complimentary of Influenster, and I LOVE it. I would have never purchased a bottle on my own, and now I will purchase this brand again after my bottle runs out. My husband even tried it, and commented this morning that his hair feels really soft, and he would not have purchased it either. So, we will be sharing shampoos in the future.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mild dandruff nothing too bad, so i decided to give head and shoulders a try this is my first time using any products from head and shoulders, its amazing! I literally havent had my hair feel this way in a while, i thought to myself what the heck was i using all this time! Head and shoulders makes my hair feel soft, fresh, healthy, & my scalp feels like it can breath.
Sarah T.
This product did not work for my scalp. The bottle and commercial both day that it can be used for both dry and oily scalps in my opinion it didn't work for either my oily and dry scalp. I was greatly disappointed in the way this product didn't work for me but I sure do hope it can work for you.
Ty R.
indianapolis
I personally find that it doesn't do much for myself. The shampoo is made to target dryness and dandruff on your hair and scalp. It's fragrance free and lathers nicely. My family uses it a lot, they have thin hair. My hair is very thick, so I think that's is why it may not be my best option. Very affordable, though.
Gabby W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I had issues with my head peeling, it was dry, and also itchy. This was very calming, cooling, and gentle on my hair. It also had a nice sent and it was cheap to purchase. I was very satisfied and since using it I've never had issues with a dry scalp again but if I did I would definitely use it
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I randomly get dandruff and Head & Shoulders is my go to. It gets rid of my dandruff within 2 days. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell, it leaves your hair really soft which I love. I always buy this product when I get dandruff although it is recommended to keep using it to avoid dandruff.
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have really bad dandruff but after I started using Head and Shoulders my dandruff disappeared. It's really good for dry scalp. It comes in different scents. It's so satisfying washing my hair with this product.
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
I have always had issues with my scalp being dry. Usually Shampoo and Condition leaves more dandruff build up for me. Head and Shoulders hasnt really helped me much. So giving it a 3 star due to my hopes of it working.
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Head & Shoulders! It leaves my thick, wavy hair feeling soft after every use. I use it about 2 times a week. It laters up great and I love the slight tingle it gives. I wish it worked a little better than it does for me, but overall I am happy.
Jazmyn H.
Mahanoy City, PA
Extremely good for dandruff of in my case psoriasis!! Very good for damaged, box dyed hair! Keeps hair nice! Good for both dry and oily scalp! Smells good, good price, bottle lasts a while!Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo