BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Claudia T.
I received a bottle of heads and shoulder complimentary of Influenster, and I LOVE it. I would have never purchased a bottle on my own, and now I will purchase this brand again after my bottle runs out. My husband even tried it, and commented this morning that his hair feels really soft, and he would not have purchased it either. So, we will be sharing shampoos in the future.
Sarah T.
This product did not work for my scalp. The bottle and commercial both day that it can be used for both dry and oily scalps in my opinion it didn't work for either my oily and dry scalp. I was greatly disappointed in the way this product didn't work for me but I sure do hope it can work for you.
Ty R.
indianapolis
I personally find that it doesn't do much for myself. The shampoo is made to target dryness and dandruff on your hair and scalp. It's fragrance free and lathers nicely. My family uses it a lot, they have thin hair. My hair is very thick, so I think that's is why it may not be my best option. Very affordable, though.
Gabby W.
I used this when I had issues with my head peeling, it was dry, and also itchy. This was very calming, cooling, and gentle on my hair. It also had a nice sent and it was cheap to purchase. I was very satisfied and since using it I've never had issues with a dry scalp again but if I did I would definitely use it
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I randomly get dandruff and Head & Shoulders is my go to. It gets rid of my dandruff within 2 days. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell, it leaves your hair really soft which I love. I always buy this product when I get dandruff although it is recommended to keep using it to avoid dandruff.
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
I used to have really bad dandruff but after I started using Head and Shoulders my dandruff disappeared. It's really good for dry scalp. It comes in different scents. It's so satisfying washing my hair with this product.
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
I love Head & Shoulders! It leaves my thick, wavy hair feeling soft after every use. I use it about 2 times a week. It laters up great and I love the slight tingle it gives. I wish it worked a little better than it does for me, but overall I am happy.
Jazmyn H.
Mahanoy City, PA
Extremely good for dandruff of in my case psoriasis!! Very good for damaged, box dyed hair! Keeps hair nice! Good for both dry and oily scalp! Smells good, good price, bottle lasts a while!Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo
Anna S.
Oviedo, FL
I really like Head & Shoulders Sensitive Scalp Care dandruff Shampoo because it keeps my hair from getting too dry. It smells nice for a pretty extended amount of time. It targets my dandruff and itchy scalp. I am always satisfied when I use it because my head is moisturized.
Viridiana J.
Fruitland
This Is One Of My Favorite Shampoos To Wear Every Time I Take A Shower(: It's Great For My Great Always Leaving It Smooth & Yes Very Nice Scent & Long Lasting ! (: Yes I Would Buy It Again And Great Price