Head & Shoulders Sensitive Scalp Care 2 In 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Elba M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Gently does it with our Sensitive Care 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner It s formula is dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and dye-free that’s particularly kind to sensitive scalps. It ll soothe your head and leave your hair beautifully soft, shiny and up to 100% flake-free*. It has a hypoallergenic formula for sensitive scalps while controlling your dandruff*. Sensitive Care s formula soothes itchy scalps** With aloe & moisturizers, helps soothe sensitive scalps. It s hypoallergenic, dye-free formula, with aloe and moisturizers, to care for sensitive scalps. Leaves hair touchably soft and up to 100% flake free* . Gentle and pH balanced. Dual action formula cleans while providing extra conditioners for your hair. Advanced formula relieves scalp dryness, itch*, irritation* and helps prevents flakes** whil. see more...

Jamie B.
This product does what it's supposed to do! The smell is nice but pretty subtle. The only thing I don't agree with is that its conditioner doesn't really work well with my dyed hair. I feel like it makes it more dry compared to other conditioners
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
This is always my go to shampoo i really like it and would definitely recommend it. It smells amazing and I've been buying this shampoo for a while. It lasts a while and not that pricy I'm very satisfied with it.
Darelys P.
San Juan
Do you have problems with dandruff? Te mega I recommend this shampoo, use it at least 2-3 times in a week and believe me that dander will be a problem of the past. It is rich, very delicious. You feel the scalp fresh and it has a rich smell.
Amy E.
Chelsea, OK
I use this brand, but not the 2 in 1, a couple times a week to keep dandruff away. I use my preferred conditioner but use this brand shampoo... hairstylist told me to give it a try n works perfect!
Alyssa A.
Lancaster, CA
Awesome for dry itchy scalp sensitive for mines I love how silky my hair comes out after. I just love it because my scalp gets so dry sometimes so I go in with this.
Crissy C.
Bremerton, WA
Head and shoulders is my husbands and sons go to shampoo and conditioner. My husband tends to have a dry scalp and can flake and had and shoulders does a very good job at maintaining.
Hali N.
Westville, IN
- 7 Benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking great (*associated with dandruff)
- Formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience
- Dandruff shampoo that gives you soft, manageable, great-looking hair that's 100% flake free** (**visible flakes; with regular use)
monica c.
Lake Worth, FL
I love that they have different sense I truly love this product I always use this all the time I usually go to different shampoos but I always come back to this one just because the other shampoos give me Dandruff and this one keeps my scalp fresh and clean my husband always uses it to
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
This helps with dandruff, however I'm not a big fan of Head & Shoulders. It's very drying towards my hair, and it takes a lot to dry out my hair. I only use when I have dandruff. After showers, I apply leave in conditioner because there isn't enough moisturizer from the product itself.
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
For years I had an itchy scalp and i was like, nope, I refused to try it. My stylist recommended the Paul Mitchell tea trea sytem, however it was expensive. She recommended this as an alternative and it has been great !! I use this with the conditioner and I have been flake free !