BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
This product does its job, but not everyday as this may affect the scalp and leave hair dry. The price can range from economic to cost a few dollars. For me it's a great product.
Elena B.
My hair is very prone to feeling weighted down and lots of oily build up, but head and shoulders is one of the few shampoos that doesn't have that effect.
Trish V.
Helps keep your hair nice and shiny Also smells great which is awesome also why this is my go to for dry scalp and dandruff
Rossana H.
para mi tipo de cabelllo es muy fuerte ya que no tengo caspa y lo que hace es que me pique si no me lo lavo todos los dias,
Amanda W.
Porters Lake, NS
I love this stuff this kept the dandruff away and left my scalp feeling good, it stop the iching caused from being so dry
Cylie K.
Kitchener, ON
I had high expectations, but this product did not help much at all. It also made my hair very dry.
Nicole M.
El champú limpia bien y tiene un buen olor pero a mí no me funciono para quitar la caspa