BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
Head and shoulders is by far my most used shampoo. I always like to try new products and although it doesn't really have an eye catching package as other feminine brands do, this is the only thing that works for me in regards to my dandruff. If I start using other shampoos, in a couple of weeks my head will start flaking and usually in a week of using it, all my dandruff problems will be gone. It also has a really nice scent which is a plus and is always affordable.
Asrah M.
It does the job! During warmer months my scalp gets itchy from the heat and this shampoo helps with the dandruff. Although I wouldn't say it's the best for my hair as I feel it dries my hair out slightly. I like it for summer months only and for dandruff control.
Anjana S.
Thrissur
I am truly satisfied with this product. It completely got rid of dandruff from my hair in one wash. It also has amazing smell which remains for at least 3 to 4 days and keeps the hair soft, shiny and bouncier. I use the conditioner along with the shampoo and it kept my hair frizz-free. I am currently using it and will keep on using in the future.
Fanny K.
Basically this shampoo works just like the basic Head & Shoulders. The scent is quite different but for me that doesn't matter because I always use another shampoo after the dandruff shampoo. It really helps to get rid of dandruff but if you stop using it, they will come back.
Margit R.
It is the number one shampoo thet we use in our household (me and my husband). I love it because it makes my hair feel really clean.
My husband uses it also, he has somtimes real bad dandruff "situations", so he changes the shampoos quite frequently, this one has good results for him so far :)
Robyn C.
I have a sensitive scalp so I find the only shampoo brand that doesn't make my head crazy itchy is head and shoulders it comes in a lot of great scents! It's affordable and I defiantly recommend it to others
Tahra H.
Delta, BC
I always bring Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Sensitive Care with me on trips. Between the sun, the sand, the pool, hats, my scalp takes a beating! Dry, tight and itchy head is not going to ruin my vacations! I pick it up at the grocery store before I leave. Works great!
Liz G.
My scalp is very sensitive and greasy and always after three months I opt to use this shampoo which eliminates dandruff and not only that but it moisturizes and I do very well looks alive.
Jessie S.
Dandruff shampoos are never fun,
I usually turn to head&shoulders during the dry winter months. This option was nice for my sensitive scalp. Pleasant odour unlike other brands.
Does the job
Cheryl A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I have sensitive skin and a sensitive scalp. I find if I use the same shampooo to long I get itchy and dandruff. Head & Soulders sensitive care is my go to inbetween. It soothes and. Relaxes my scalp leaving me feelining ich free with silky shiny smooth hair. *Flicks hair back*