BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nancy C.
I have used this shampoo and it makes head feel fresh and clean. I enjoy putting this on yo wash my hair.
Alyssa V.
Love this shampoo. Very moisturizing and really helps with my dandruff. I will be repurchasing this.
Heather B.
New York , NY
Smells nice and works well for dry skin. I would recommend it. You can find it in most drug stores
EJ K.
Everyone says my hair smells pretty good and i don't have any more dandruff so mission complete
Marlene M.
This shampoo is very good! I love to use it especially for dandruff it's something very nice.
JaiDen F.
Sumiton, AL
Keeps me from having flakes because who don't want flakes.. I love the smell of this product
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
Head and shoulders is the best shampoo for dry itchy scalp. I would definitely recommend
Regina C.
Spring Valley, CA
Works really well,and it does best not make my scalp sensitive. Love the way it feels.
Stephanie G.
Great product works good on helping out with dandruff issues. Totally recommend l!
Prerna A.
This works really well. I use it about once a week to maintain a great scalp.