BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Charyl A.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Love the scent. use it when my scale needs some moisture. can't beat the price point either. would definitely recommend.
Catherine M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great for dry scalp. only problem I have is when you stop using it the dandruff returns if not more or worse than before
Tannor M.
Richmond, KY
Loved this product left my hair feeling fresh and clean. Great plus is it in inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Alyssa R.
Indio, CA
I use the sensitive care because I get really bad dandruff and when I apply it on my hair it helps with the dandruff
marcy w.
manchester, KY
This shampoo helps alot with my dandruff, it is a brand that i would reccomend to anyone who has dandruff problems.
Michelle F.
Warrington, PA
Just started using this! So far so good! Price was great. I have oily hair and it seems to be doing the trick!
Olivia L.
I love head and shoulders it smells great and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft!! I recommend this product!!
Desiree E.
Macomb , IL
I've used this as a kid and I still do from time to time. It works well for sensitive scalps and soothes it.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
Dandruff can be super annoying. but with this product you can kiss dandruff goodbye! it goes away like magic!
Tori P.
Costly, but we only get it on sale or with coupons or both. Does do the job though when we do purchase it!