BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Praise G.
I like th smell of head and shoulders but the formula is to drying for my hair I use with vitamin c to strip my color and it works really well
Margo B.
This product is great for when my hair is getting full of dandruff from the dry weather! I love when I can use something that I know will work.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
As much as I hate dandruff shampoo this one was okay but not too great. I would rather use my home mades from my friend then regular shampoo.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
This has been my go to for dandruff for over 20 years & I still love it as much today as I did when I first started using it way back when.
JENNIFER J.
I cannot go without this for my hair its a must!! i suffer from dandruff and it takes it all away. no more having to avoid wearing black.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
This is not meant for an everyday shampoo even for dandruff. can be too harsh on hair and scalp if used daily. but it does do the job.
Tina H.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have an itchy scalp from time to time and this helps. It also helps with dandruff. Best part it doesn't strip out my hair color.
Domonique P.
This is my go-to when my scalp is sensitive and itchy with dandruff.. after washing with this shampoo ALL of the flakes are gone.
lillian b.
It does not work well.for.my oily hair my dandruff dint go away don't make my hair feel.soft or shiny just makes it look.blah
Jess W.
My husband and I use this . its great for people with a lot of dandruff or dry scalp. Highly recommend . it smells great !!