BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jener R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. Every winter I use this shampoo like crazy due to the dryness and then wake up the next day and my hair feels fresh and Silky from simply shampooing it.
Mayra T.
Coalinga, CA
This shampoo was pretty disappointing, it left my hair very dry and it didn't really help with any dandruff. Very inexpensive, but there are more products out there that can definitely do a better job for a few more dollars. Not worth the money.
Liberty W.
Westfield, IN
Smells great and cleans well. I use when I need a break from my regular shampoo and relief from dryness. Best for sensitive scalps. I've used others brands and none do as well or smell as good.
Jocelyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
Only shampoo I use and it will be until my gray hair falls off! My scalp is unbelievably dry and if I use anything other than H&S, the flakes that show up on my shoulders can be embarrassing.
Jennifer R.
Newcastle, OK
Love head and shoulders. My dad used it and so do I. When I need a break from heavy and harsh shampoos and need a deep clean on my scalp and hair I always turn to head and shoulders.
Jennifer C.
Johnson City, TN
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo. Makes my hair clean, soft and manageable. Really controls dandruff. Great product, would recommend.
Jennah F.
Highland Park, NJ
I've been using head and shoulders for years and I'm never disappointed. The price is affordable. I have long and thick hair so this works great for my scalp
Edlimar D.
Santa Clara, CA
Due to my sensitive akin i love to use this head and shoukders danddruff shampoo that usually makes mess noticeabke dandruff even tho there isn't that much
Lushie L.
This truly keeps my dandruff at bay. I only use this on my scalp, another shampoo on the length of my hair. This smells good, makes my scalp feel fresh.
Liliana B.
Riverside
This is very helpful knowing that I have my hoodie on almost every single day. And I also where caps very of6en so I usually get a lot of dandruff.