BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
Twice a month I will wash my hair with head and shoulders to get a good deep cleaning. I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel afterwards. I seriously feel like one of the women out of the commercials on tv. My children use it everyday on their hair and for sweaty boys it works great.
Chelsea W.
Alpena, MI
I have used Head and Shoulders for years. Its is a great product that works great. It lathers well and rinses out well. It has a nice scent. I have no signs of dandruff because of it and it leaves my hairs nice and soft. I will continue to buy and use the product.
Perla G.
This shampoo helps stop itching and flaking after the first use. It doesn't dry out my color treated hair nor does it affect the color. The scent is pleasant enough and you only need to use it 2-3 times to completely get rid of itching and flakes.
Regina T.
I have used this product on and off for several years. I try to use this at least 3 times a week in between other shampooing. This keeps my scalp from getting itchy and flakey. This really keeps my dandruff in control.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Head and Shoulders Dandruff shampoo is tough enough to get rid of the dandruff on your scalp and gentle enough to clean your hair without stripping it of all the natural oils. You can use it every day or just when you notice a few flakes of dandruff.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
Smells good, works good, feels good, must be good!! Great price for an even better product! My scalp is so dry, this really works wonders on it and the scent is amazing. Can't wait to go back to Walmart and get more
Mary Clare F.
Helps to keep my dry and flaky scalp in check during the winter months. It leaves me feeling fresher and cleaner than other dandruff shampoos. It also has a wider variety of scents than other brands I've tried.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
I use the dandruff shampoo first on wash day.. head and shoulders is the best it does not compare to others ..you normally get a good lather on your second wash the scent is not to strong just right ..
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this one a few times. It's gentle on your hair while working miracles for your scalp. I've only used Head and Shoulders when I feel I need to control my dandruff. I would highly recommend to anyone with my same concerns. Yes, I have bought it many times.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I always find myself going back to Head & Shoulders. I have a very sensitive scalp, which leads to Dandruff on several occasions due to other shampoos irritating my scalp. Every time that happens, I go straight back to Head & Shoulders & my scalp is feeling better with little to no dandruff after only a couple of weeks. The only reason I ever switch from Head & Shoulders to other shampoos is for the scent, as Head & Shoulders scent doesn't seem to stick to the hair well.