Hair Carembib

by mbib

Experience a breakthrough in scalp health with Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir with Menthol & Peppermint Oil. This no-rinse, alcohol-free^ formula is specifically designed for use in between washes to relieve itchy,† dry scalp and is perfect for natural, relaxed, kinky and coily hair types. Infused with cooling menthol and peppermint oil, it is also free of sulfates, parabens and dyes. The formula soothes dry scalp on contact and provides all-day no-rinse scalp protection from itch and dryness.† It is easy to use: apply it directly to scalp up to four times daily to help balance and improve scalp health.* Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful. *with regular use ^contains no ethanol †associated with dandruff; use as directed

I've heard many good things about this product. Is this really going to help my dry scalp?
Does this actually work?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir Treatment with Menthol & Peppermint Oil!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir Treatment with Menthol & Peppermint Oil uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! I’m almost in years because of how well this worked to smooth my burning irritated dry scalp. For years I have spent so much, and now I have found what works at a much less expensive price. I would absolutely recommend this product. It worked right away.
Zory'A P.
This was the hair products that I never knew that I needed. I tried this entire line for the first time and thi s elixir is one of my favorites so far. It is very cooling cream that goes on very smooth on the scalp and thins out as you rub it in to lessen build up. Would really recommend.
Shakeina W.
I absolutely love this product, I have seborrheic dermatitis and this has helped to keep the flakes down it also leaves your hair moisturized.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir Treatment with Menthol & Peppermint Oil uploaded by Sasha P.
I like this product it really does help when my scalp is itchy it calms it down. I suffer from seborrhea dermatitis so I can itchy scalp and dandruff so this helps calm it down
Danielle E.
I did not have high hopes for this product simply because in the past anything that said it would "soothe" my scalp did not work. I picked this up at my local beauty supply store to use while I had a protective style. I really like this nozzle that allows you to get really close to the scalp, and the smell is GREAT! It is a minty cooling sensation when used , and the nozzle has a cap which helps with no accidental spills which is great because it's a smaller bottle and I've pretty much used majority of it as I applied it in the morning and the evening. I would definitely purchase this product again
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I love how Head and Shoulders leaves my hair soft and retain moisture. It soothe my scalp and I love the way the peppermint and menthol have my scalp tingling and relieve my itchy scalp.
Ashley E.
Saint Charles, MO
Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir Treatment with Menthol & Peppermint Oil uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Winter dry, itchy scalp savior! I don't have dandruff, but I do have flaky, dry, crazy itchy scalp in the drier winter months. I've tried a handful of different things to help and this is by far my favorite! Love the nozel that allows you to spray right at your scalp vs all over your hair. This elixir provides instant relief to the itching and dryness and over time has made a significant improvement in the overall dryness of my scalp. The other huge bonus is that you can use on dry hair without it making your hair and roots look greasy. I find the rinse out kinds don't provide long enough relief... so all in all this is a winner for me! Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Head & Shoulders Royal Oils Instant Soothe Scalp Elixir Treatment with Menthol & Peppermint Oil uploaded by Monica P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am so happy I got this product as it has helped SAVE my scalp. Ever since I started the curly girl method and embracing my natural curly hair, I’ve had issues with my really dry and flakey scalp. I tried just about everything that was suggested in Curly Girl circles, though I was using DevaCurl products almost constantly and my scalp got much better once I stopped Devacurl products, but that’s another story and either way, this helped my scalp immensely. It felt super soothing and tingly every time I used it (like it didn't just feel good the first time, it continually felt good on my scalp) and now my scalp is so healthy, flake free and itch free. I used this whole bottle over the course of about two months, I used this on my scalp after every wash day and before I styled my curls. I will 100% be purchasing this again in the future.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
I gave this two stars because when you spray it on the scalp it does tingle and soothe for a minute or so so it feels nice. If your head is itching it will calm it down and if you have open sores or cuts from scratching it does not burn which is good, it is very gentle on the scalp. I rarely get dry scalp but once in awhile when I do it’s bad and borderline eczema so I need something that works. I used this on dry hair when I was in a ton of itch. But as far as actually healing the scalp it did nothing for me and I found the smell to be overpowering and disgusting. It was a combination of tea tree oil mixed with vicks vapo rub and Ben gay on your head. If it worked I probably could have tolerated it but it did not and the tingle did not last as long as vicks or Ben gay would.
Chelsea P.
Turtle Creek, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a hair pulling disorder and this has helped me so INCREDIBLY much and it hasn't even been a week! My only regret is that I didn't find this sooner it would have made such a difference for me honestly but I'm grateful I have it now!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eunice T.
il y a 4 mois
Reina V. il y a 3 mois
I have dried scalp and I love the cooling effect. I will update in another three weeks. But as of right now yes it works