BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
I use this maybe once a week to clear out the build up in my scalp from hair products. I can't use it more than twice a week because it really dries out my hair. But it definitely gets rid of the dandruff and product build up.
Lidia A.
Hialeah, FL
This is not my go to shampoo. But I use it at least once a week or every other week. Heres a tip: If you want to lighten your hair, use it a few times a week, but make sure to use a deep moisturizer on your ends.
Rabia B.
Not really satisfied with this product, it definitely dried my hair out even if i tried shampooing for the first time. I believe it has to do with different hair types. it does not work for everyone
Casey H.
This works well for those in my family that have dandruff. I've had to use it in a bind and it doesn't work well in my hair.
Maria N.
I particularly my work, to eliminate dandruff, excessive hair oil, I recommend, its price is accessible
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I'm so happy I found this shampoo, it keeps my hair color longer n removes my dandruff at the same time. I've been using H&S for a long time bcus it's the only shampoo that leaves my hair soft, healthy n shiny. H&S is known to strip ur hair dye out but w/this shampoo it helps maintain the color, so I highly recommend it for those who like dying there hair, what ducks is that they don't sell it in stores, the only way I found it was online.