Head & Shoulders Restoring Shine Conditioner uploaded by elizabeth b.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jiset H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I would definitely recommend using it after shampooing with Head & Shoulders shampoo even if you have the 2 in 1 because it tends to leave my hair a little dry on it's own. I have very curly hair so I use it every other clean since I'm using another brand of shampoo as well but this helps my dry scalp. I have shorter hair now so I will wash about every 3 to 4 days. It works good for me that way.
Naomi F.
My scalp was always so dry and itchy before using Head and Shoulders Restoring Shine. Since I started using it my scalp has felt wonderful, clean and brilliantly shiny. I feel like I'm in one of the commercials after I've washed my hair- I just can't stop swishing around my hair and smiling. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a clean scalp and add some shine to their hair.
Simone D.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I'm so happy I found this conditioner, it keeps my hair color longer n removes my dandruff at the same time. I've been using head and shoulder for a long time bcus it's the only conditioner that leaves my hair soft, healthy n shiny. Head and shoulder is known to strip ur hair dye out but w/this conditioner it helps maintain the color, so I highly recommend it for those who like dying there hair.
April R.
The trick with Head and Shoulders is to leave it on your scalp for a minimum of 10 minutes for the active ingredients to take effect. I personally always have the Itchy Scalp Care Line in my house on reserve at all times. It smells clean and works for its intended purpose.
Angely D.
Head & Shoulders only serves to keep the hair clean and dandruff decrease a little , but really very little. Different varieties are only depending on the type of hair , dry, greasy anyway.

Forr example my not serve me makes me very greasy hair but my boyfriend if it helps
Isabela V.
Cottonwood, AZ
DEFENTLY head ans shoulders is the best shampoo i evr used i buy this at walmart and is not expensive! this lefts my hair so lovely ans soft i just love this product. and yes this was effective! i love this syes a will buy this every time! becausei love this product
Emma S.
My skin and scalp always freak out when the seasons change. h&s products always make the transition a breeze! Whether it gets hotter out or when the air gets dry- my scalp gets back to normal when I use h&s shampoos and conditioners. My hair always looks healthy and luminous!
Joyce G.
Honolulu , Hi
When my scalp is feeling extra dry, I always turn to my head and shoulder's products because after just one use my scalp is feeling much better. This conditioner smells great. It doesn't smell like medicine like other dandruff shampoo do sometimes.
Destiny L.
Temple City, CA
I love this so much because it really cleans your hair and smells delicious!!! the only downfall about this is that I was used to having soft hair in the shower as to this makes it harder but really compatible but it's still great
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Head and shoulders is my favorite. I have specific one I like. It has the dark pink color on the bottle. It says use at least twice a week but I use it everyday. It's a shampoo and conditioner thats going to stay with me forever.