BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Pyrithione zinc reduces dandruff 100 percent flake-free guarantee Helps repair and protect your hair Treat your dandruff, and repair and condition damaged hair with Head and Shoulders Repair and Protect Hair and Scalp Conditioner 13.5 oz. This conditioner smells great and is specially formulated to condition your hair and scalp and reduce dandruff and smooth, moisturize, and revive dry damaged hair. Gender: Female.

Buy on Target*
Amber S.
Amber S.
Somerset, PA
These products worked well to reduce a flakey scalp and make my hair clean. There was no residue left after rinsing and my hair was smooth enough to comb right through. From the very first wash Head & Shoulders repair and protect, delivered amazing results for me and the scent is absolutley gorgeous, I felt like I was wearing an expensive perfume. My hair was indeed gorgeously smoothe and silky as well as soft, manageable and felt light and nourished. It's the perfect product for getting rid of the dandruff. You should get yours now. You won't be disappointed.
Mermelada 💋.
Mermelada 💋.
To be honest this is not my favorite brand of shampoo. Head & Shoulders® Repair & Protect conditioner Anti-Dandruff 13.5 oz  always has left my hair frizzy and messy. This time I used in order to see if there was any change on me after wash my hair, but there wasn't. If I want to get a clean hair and fresh scalp, it is perfect. But if I want to get also a smooth hair with controled frizz, it doesn't work. I must use an anti-frizz flat iron to fix my hair. I'm not saying this product is bad, I'm saying this is not good enough for me. It maybe will work for you.
Ayriel M.
Ayriel M.
Bakersfield, CA
Though it wasn't great for my color treated hair, my husband loved this product! I'm so glad we were able to try this complimentary through Influenster. It definitely helped him out with his dandruff! So at least one of us was able to have some good come from it.
I have red dye (Pravana) in my hair, and when I used it for the first time, it stripped quite a lot of it out. It looked like a Quentin Tarantino movie scene in my shower! But my husband had MUCH better luck with it. So it still is getting used, at least. The picture below is his hair before using it, then the "after" shows after 2 uses. Needless to say, he's happy with it.
#gotitfree
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
I have naturally thick hair and this made my hair really soft. It is a very creamy texture and made my hair manageable. It was also easy to wash out. Usually when I have to wash out thick conditioner it is very hard to do so. Also, it smelled very good and not overwhelming. Upon using it, my hair was not dry the next day like it usually is with other Conditioners. I will recommend to others if I had the chance.

I received this product in my Breezy Vox Box  for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Whitestone, NY
Head & Shoulders Repair and Protect Conditioner pairs well with their shampoo. I love the floral decorative bottle to dress up my shower. The conditioner didn't have a strong smell, but it was smooth and creamy and adhered to my wet hair. It rinsed out easily and I felt my hair looked healthy and soft. I would recommend this product! Head & Shoulders® Repair & Protect Hair & Scalp Conditioner 13.5 oz
rachel g.
rachel g.
Collins, IA
I received this free from influenster. I love this stuff! normally i never really go for head and shoulders but now I will be because this shamoo and conditioner is awesome. My hair smells amazing all day and is super moisturized but not greasy or oily. I color my hair so I needed something to help repair the damage and this does just that. My split ends look better, and my hair is super soft. overall my hair just looks and feels healthier!
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Received this product free in my Breezy Vox Box from influenster. It definitely is a great conditioner and has wonderful light flowery scent with the head and shoulders signature smell that last a long time. No more itchy, dry or flakey scalp for me and that is why I love this product. This also made my hair very soft and manageable definitely recommend for people who has the same problem as I did.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I received this product free to try from Influenster and I have been using this plus the shampoo for about a month now. I LOVE the fragrance and how soft it makes my hair feel. I do think I can tell a difference in my scalp and I know my boyfriend has been using the shampoo and he said that he hasn't seen any dandruff on his clothes anymore. I think my hair in general feels healthier as well.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I normally don't use Head & Shoulders as I've never really had a problem with dandruff, but since I got it for free in my Breezy Box, I figured it was worth a shot. I actually found that I really enjoyed this product more than I anticipated I would. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling so soft without feeling greasy or weighed down. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Like the shampoo this product smells really great. I wouldn't say that this conditioner gives my hair the amount of moisture I would typically want but it does a pretty good job. It's more of a light weight conditioner at least to my curly/frizzy/thick hair. It's a good everyday conditioner but not overly deep conditioning. I got if for free to test with shampoo.