BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a shampoo that repairs damaged hair and scalp while also protecting it from future damage? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Shampoo repairs damaged hair and scalp while also adding moisture to leave hair touchably soft. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

Buy on Target
Whitney G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This product smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling great! I don’t really have an issue with dandruff but it has helped my husband. I don’t really have any complaints about this product. Thanks to Head and shoulders and Influenster I received a free sample to review and I will definitely consider purchasing more in the future.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
I’ve tried dandruff shampoos in the past and they really strip my hair. I have curl type 3b/c hair and I usually go for sulfate free shampoos but I didn’t have a problem with this shampoo dehydrating my hair. It nourished and hydrated my scalp and have been flake free since I used it.
Twanna R.
hillsboro, AL
Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff ShampooHead & Shoulders Repair & Protect Conditioner
This was actually my first time using Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I've seen it many times before but now that I am in influenster I got the voxbox and immediately ripped into it. Although the shampoo leaves your hair a bit tangly, it does clean and because I have itchy scalp it really did help the first couple of days after my shampoo. You must use these as a set because the conditioner comes in and releases to tangle and it's also moisturizes your hair and scalp. A lot different from other drugstore brand shampoo and conditioners. Why all the shampoo cleanses really well if you do not use the conditioner your scalp might be a little drier than normal because of the cleansing agents in this dandruff shampoo. The conditioner is what really feels the deal and relieved that it sheena's and dryness of the scalp and it also repairs. I noticed after using my flat iron that the ends of my hair weren't so fraid so I imagine it does have protection agents in the conditioner as well. Very satisfied customer here. Thank you head and shoulders for inventing such an extraordinary product. Five stars.
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
I received this product in the breezy vox box complimentary. All opinions are honest and my own.

I really wanted to love this product b/c of it's amazing price point. The consistency is thin and builds to a great suds. However, I felt like my hair was so stripped after use. I've used some very clarifying shampoos before and this definitely took more out of my hair then those did.
I will say I didn't have issues with any dandruff after using, but I felt like it was damaging my hair. Even worse, my scalp definitely felt dry & itchy throughout the day after use. ( I have a sensitive scalp)
Also, I didn't feel like the scent of the shampoo lingered in my hair. The scent smells like what you'd expect from a tropical air freshener.

If it weren't for the dry scalp feeling, I would use this after I use a lot of product in my hair to clarify. However, The itchy scalp is bummer for me. If you like or what a very clarifying shampoo that also helps with dandruff, try it out! It could definitely work for a great price.

Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
I started using the line fairly immediately. As always, the texture of the product (silky) and the scent (yummy) were on point. Since I’d only used one product by H&S before, I really didn’t know what to expect out of a “regimen” by the brand, let alone a different formula. My 2-in-1 was just marked as normal dandruff prevention, whereas the line I recieved from Influenster also promised to repair and protect my locks and my scalp.Immediate thoughts after ONE use were “my hair is tangle-free and soft.” After my hair dried, I noticed everything was still really soft, had retained that delicious scent, and my strands were way less wavy/out of place than usual. After prolonged use, I for sure noticed my hair was way softer and tangles were occurring less frequently, so there was definitely some repair going on. Oh, and obviously within like 2 uses the dandruff was GONE because that’s what Head & Shoulders is all about. For sure another product from the company that does exactly what it says well and with haste!
Connie T.
** I received this item for free from the Breezy Vox Box **

First off, I already use Head and Shoulders regularly at home before I got this from the VoxBox to review. I have a dry scalp which leads to me having dandruff and flakiness. And being honest, Head and Shoulders really DOES help with itchiness from my dry scalp. I wash my hair every other day using Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. This product specifically is supposed to help with dry scalp and dandruff like the rest of H&S' products, but it's also supposed to protect AND repair your hair. In the area to help with dandruff, it's a 10/10, for repair and protection, I'm not too sure. I have only used this for a week so far, so I will update my review if I get any results, but for now, there are no results.
Amber S.
Somerset, PA
These products worked well to reduce a flakey scalp and make my hair clean. There was no residue left after rinsing and my hair was smooth enough to comb right away. From the very first wash Head & Shoulders repair & protect delivered amazing results for me and the scent is absolutley gorgeous, I felt like I was wearing an expensive perfume. My hair was indeed gorgeously smoothe and silky as well as soft, manageable and felt light and nourished. It's the perfect product for me as it also gets rid of dandruff. You should get yours now. You won't be disappointed.
Mermelada 💋.
To be honest this is not my favorite brand of shampoo. Head & Shoulders® Repair & Protect Shampoo Anti-Dandruff 13.5 oz  always has left my hair frizzy and messy. This time I used in order to see if there was any change on me after wash my hair, but there wasn't. If I want to get a clean hair and fresh scalp, it is perfect. But if I want to get also a smooth hair with controled frizz, it doesn't work. I must use an anti-frizz flat iron to fix my hair. I'm not saying this product is bad, I'm saying this is not good enough for me. It maybe will work for you.
Mary N.
Whitestone, NY
Head & Shoulders Repair and Protect was a great shampoo product! The bottle itself was decorative on my shower shelf and made me excited to use it every time. The product had a subtle summery smell. Although I would have liked the shampoo to lather more, it left a long lasting clean feel. After several uses, my hair felt soft and maintained a healthy look. I would recommend this product.  Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Head & Shoulders® Repair & Protect Anti Dandruff Shampoo has been a go-to of mine for a few years , not only does it keep your hair completely flake free and your scalp in great shape, it also removes any and all buildup from your hair I'm pretty sure that head and shoulders is the only reason that I have Flawless Hair.