BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a shampoo that repairs damaged hair and scalp while also protecting it from future damage? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Shampoo repairs damaged hair and scalp while also adding moisture to leave hair touchably soft. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

Mackenzie Y.
Zanesfield, OH
I have a bad dandruff problem and this shampoo has worked the best. It has made my hair feel so much healthier and stronger as well. Here is a before and after picture!

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
They 1st thing i notice when I received this item was the smell. It smells clean, fresh and amazing. In my opinion it gets 5 stars on smell. I have always have problems with my scalp due to my psoriasis conditions. Mostly my scalp it's really dry with dandruff stuck to it (not the flaky one). When I 1st wash my hair I notice that it made it easier to remove the clumps of dandruff (I am very grateful for that) but I felt that it removed a bit of moisture on my hair. (The conditioner fixed that). I usually was my hair every 2 to 3 days (I don't want my scalp dryness to worsen). I was pleased with how it clean my scalp but not impressed on how quickly it went back to having the dandruff. The next day I had clumps and this is the reason why I rated it 4 stars. For an anti dandruff shampoo it did a wonderful job removing it but not keeping it at bay for a longer period of time.

I received this item on my influenster vox box for reviewing purposes.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo This shampoo, really is very good, my hair looks very healthy, soft, shiny, silky and manageable, repaired my dry ends, like my scalp, I do not feel dry and I have not noticed that my hair loses color, also has a delicious Smell, but especially my hair is free of dandruff, I recommend it highly. (I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes).
Nicole F.
I had extreme dandruff problems! I would have flakes all over my shirts and clothing and if I didn’t have blonde hair, it would have looked so bad! I used this for a week and my dandruff was gone! Not to mention my itchiness too! I love this shampoo and am so thankful I found something that controlled my dandruff and got rid of it for good!
Whitney G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This product smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling great! I don’t really have an issue with dandruff but it has helped my husband. I don’t really have any complaints about this product. Thanks to Head and shoulders and Influenster I received a free sample to review and I will definitely consider purchasing more in the future.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This shampoo brand works absolutely wonders for my scalp! It’s formulated perfectly too which is awesome in my books. I can tell a difference in my hair and scalp instantly after one use! It lathers on really well. It has always satisfied me since day one. Highly recommend!
Suzanne C.
I use to have SO much dandruff, it was GROSS! Thankfully, I found this Head and Shoulders shampoo do take care of my dandruff problem! Now I have 100% no dandruff!! I love this so much and it’s definitely worth buying this shampoo if you want to get ride of your dandruff!
Brehauna S.
I LOVE this stuff. It cleans my hair without leaving that squeaky feeling that no one likes but at the same time my scalp feels free of my nemesis, dandruff. I have the worlds most itchy scalp but this saves me. Plus it smells great too
Jennifer N.
wyoming
I use this product every other time I shampoo. I do get dandruff. It seams if I use every other shampoo it keeps the dandruff away. I alternate between none dandruff shampoo and head and shoulders. It seams to be a good mix for my hair.
Blanca P.
I love this shampoo! This made my scalp feel so fresh and clean! And it smells so good plus the scent stays in my hair until I rewash it! I wash my hair about twice a week and I noticed my hair gets a little less oily, my hair feels so soft and healthy after using these products! Also idk if its just me but after a few uses of both the shampoo and conditioner I noticed less hair fall out in the shower? I love these products and I will definitely be repurchasing!