BeautyHairHair ProductsHead & Shoulders
Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

by Head & Shoulders

- Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Conditioner helps to repair damaged hair and scalp - Conditions hair and scalp while protecting against dandruff - Repair & Protect Conditioner has the vibrant scent of fresh fruit and elegant florals - Clinically proven. Up to 100% dandruff protection.* ( *visible flakes, with regular use) Detailed information on Head & Shoulders ingredients

whhy doesn’t it this product work like it said it works ?
Is this good for greasy hair?
What is the texture of this shampoo ?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
Courtney G.
Spotswood, NJ
I received this product for free as part of a campaign by Influenster. I thought this product smelled great and had the same quality and reliability as Head and Shoulders always does! My family took it from me to use, too!
kayleigh K.
N Tonawanda, NY
I received this from my voxbox! this stuff is amazing. it smells great and lasts a long time. It's affordable, not to expensive. It is safe for colored hair since i dyed my hair. I am very satisfied and would buy again!!
Lubna P.
Hawthorne, CA
My mom used to purchase this for me when I was younger and i recently decided to try it again. I think if you have dandruff it is very good for that, cleanses very thoroughly, however it does not have the most clean ingredients in it.
Brittney K.
I really love this stuff! I found out in high school that this could be used to grow your hair out. I’m unsure how true it is BUT it has absolutely worked for me! The smell is great and my scalp always feels so clean
Taylor  Z.
Englewood, FL
Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Taylor  Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love head and shoulders shampoo it gives the best results in just one wash! I have a dry scalp all the time so my head itches/ has a little dandruff but this one smells great, gives you’re hair a nice clean look, protects the color of color treated hair also. Highly recommended and it’s a great price! #hair #weloveagoodhairmoment #volume #purplehair [product:repair-&-protect-anti-dandruff-shampoo]
Tevyan E.
Helotes, TX
I don't normally use 2in1 Shampoo, because they tend to leave my hair really dry and dull. I found that if I don't REALLY wash all of this out and then immediately brush my hair after I get out that my hair is left really dry and tangled. This shampoo smells amazing! Which is always a plus for Dandruff shampoos. I am presently surprised that this really worked to help my scalp and I will continue to use this product and will buy it again!
Suzanne C.
Boston, MA
I use to have SO much dandruff, it was GROSS! Thankfully, I found this Head and Shoulders shampoo do take care of my dandruff problem! Now I have 100% no dandruff!! I love this so much and it’s definitely worth buying this shampoo if you want to get ride of your dandruff!
Patricia D.
San Ysidro, CA
Love the smell, I already have a shampoo I use and mixing it with this has made my hair feel very nice. I wouldnt use it by itself since my hair is a bit special but still very nice. Would recommend any head & shoulders shampoo for people that have dandruff.
Deborah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wash my hair everday but I use this every week at least two times a week, it helps with repair on my hair from blow drying and hairspray I use during the week.
Kavitha N.
Rochester Hls, MI
My husband is using Head & Shoulders repairs &  Protect Anti Dandruff Shampoo for more than 10 years now he does not have dandraff