BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a 2-in-1 shampoo that repairs damaged hair and scalp while also protecting it from future damage? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Advanced 2in1 Shampoo. Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Advanced 2in1 Shampoo repairs damaged hair and scalp while also adding moisture to leave hair touchably soft. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

Amber S.
I was really skeptical of this because it's a shampoo and conditioner 2-in-1, but it actually works really well! I've had horrible dandruff for the last 6 months (it's been a ridiculously dry winter, and my hair went crazy after my son was born).

I've been using it for almost 2.5 weeks, and it has done wonders for my dandruff. It also makes my hair look and feel really healthy. It doesn't weigh it down too much, and I can go two days without washing it no problem. Other dandruff shampoos I have used in the past have a lot of moisturizers in them, which makes my hair look greasy pretty fast, but this shampoo+conditioner doesn't do that.

I would say that if you really want your hair to be soft, that you should use a leave-in conditioner post-shower. If I didn't use my straightener or curling iron to do my hair for the day, it would get kind of frizzy and fuzzy. The leave-in conditioner took care of that.

I would definitely recommend this stuff!

Side note: This product was sent to me by Influenster.
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
Received my complimentary bottle of Head & Shoulders Repair and Protect shampoo/conditioner and I have to say, I have mixed feelings about it.

I love the smell, first off! It’s a combination of floral and fruity which are my favorite scent notes, and it’s not too sweet-smelling either. The added caffeine was a nice addition to my sleepy morning shower!

The consistency was a little bit strange, sort of glue-like, so that was somewhat off-putting. But I realize this just be the nature of the hybrid product itself.

I would say, for a shampoo and conditioner combination it’s a lot more moisturizing than others I have tried. My only other complaint would be that it left my hair a bit frizzy, even after I straightened it.

At the very core, It does its’ job which is to remove dandruff—no more “snow” on my shoulders! I will most likely use this every once in a while, when I’m feeling extra flaky.
Amanda M.
RUNNEMEDE, NJ
I received this for free with a VoxBox, and I was really excited to try it because I have a very flaky scalp. It's been a problem for years, and my hairline always has a flake or two. This product smells amazing - though I'm really skeptical of 2-in-1 products because my hair is thick and 2B/2C curls. I wound up still using my Redken Frizz Dismiss conditioner after every usage because my hair would feel dry. It did remove the flakes from my hair almost virtually to nothing, but then by the end of the night, there would be flakes. Not the product's fault because I do have a very demanding dry scalp. However, my biggest thing is: it is not sulfate free. If you use this 2-in-1 and you frequently color your hair (like myself) it will really strip it of its dyed luster. Two weeks ago I professionally dyed my hair a peachy-copper, then started using this product. It's basically a complete blonde color within two uses of this product, so do NOT use this if you are very cautious about your shampoo & conditioners because of sulfate. It is not color-safe.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I received this product for free in a Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes. It makes my hair quite shiny and feels like it leaves it feeling clean. I would give it four stars if it was advertised as just a shampoo, as I don't think it's conditioning enough to be considered a 2-in-1. I need to follow up with a hair BB or oil to tame static and flyaways. I can't yet speak to scalp benefits- if it makes my scalp stop itching in the next few weeks I'll bump up to four stars. I was worried when everyone was raving about the scent, but it's quite light and doesn't bother me. I will use this bottle, but not sure I'd purchase this on my own.
Mags M.
Tampa, FL
Let me start by saying how great this shampoo smelled, especially for a dandruff shampoo. It lathered ok, and my hair felt clean. It also did a good job controlling my dandruff. I would have given it five stars, but sadly the conditioner wasn't very strong. The first few times I used it, it left my hair dry and stringy. After that I had to go back and use an additional conditioner. However, it cleaned very well, and kept the dandruff away.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
I have naturally wavy, color treated hair so I usually shy away from any 2-in-1 or dandruff preventing products (even though I need it!) for fear my hair will be too dry or my color will fade faster. After a month of trying it out my complementary bottle, I’m in love! My hair actually feels softer & fuller then with my traditional shampoo & conditioner. I’ve also noticed no increase in color fading then I normally experience with my color safe shampoo. My hair actually feels healthier! The “hair you’ll love” guaranteed on the bottle wasn’t wrong! I do love my hair & have had more good hair days then bad since trying it out.
Gia E.
What I did like about this product is the sent that last a very long time and did help me with my dry scalp. What I did not like is the two in one deal. I have never been a fan of the 2 in 1 because it does not give me the same silky results as a conditioner should if it were all by itself. This was a huge negative for me because I have a lot of hair and it is very easily tangled, so the fact that it did not detangle my hair was quit disappointing.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
I wanted to give this 2-1 shampoo a few weeks of use before I reviewed it. My hair is kinda bratty when I switch brands and get super oily. The repair and protect version makes my hair so soft without appearing oily and was definitely flake free. I have color treated hair and this did wash out a tiny bit of my color. But the color wash out happens with every dandruff shampoo I’ve used but this one wasn’t too bad at all. I’d say it worked just like my matrix scalp sync shampoo but at half the cost. If you have damaged hair and flakes... this is the one for you! I received my complimentary bottle to review but will be picking more up soon!
Jessica M.
Placerville, CA
I have a very dry scalp, along with eczema, so dandruff and itchiness are always a problem. I already use Head and Shoulders 2-n-1 in classic clean and have for about 3 years, so I am already a fan. The repair and protect is a new formula to me. It still provided the dandruff protection and calmed my itchy scalp. Do I think it protected and repaired my hair, I honestly can't tell. My hair is not damaged normally so I can say it repaired. What I did noticed that this left my hair feeling a little dry but using a leave in conditioner helped.

I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
This shampoo is a great value, and smells really good. It’s an enjoyable hair washing experience! It made an awesome lather and was conditioning enough for my long, thick, colored hair to not be tangled and feel good. While it helped with flakes, it didn’t completely remove dry scalp altogether. Since I live where there is a dry winter, my hair was too static-y with this alone. I added a leave-in conditioner and then it was great. I’d recommend this shampoo for hair that is only mildly chemically treated/not too long. Normal hair would do great with it and it seems great for mild flakes. It left it feeling/looking healthy!