BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Refresh Dandruff Shampoo from Head & Shoulders for Men boasts an intensely invigorating clean that cools the scalp with every wash. It contains refreshing mint extract, leaves hair 100% flake free* and it’s packed with 7 benefits for your hair and scalp. Now that’s the way to start your day.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

J K.
Brea, CA
I think I got hooked on this shampoo when I was a kid because my dad kept buying it. What I love is that this shampoo makes my hair feel SQUEaKY clean and I just die over the smell!!! I would buy it just for the smell. When I didn’t color my hair I could get away with this shampoo (and I did) but it is pretty harsh for color treated hair and I had to switch to a higher end brand (hair dresser was yelling at me). But once my hair is virgin again , I’m going back!
Juice W.
Greensboro
Been using this product for over fifteen years. This product is the only thing that helps my dry scalp and dandruff.
Product has a pleasant scent.
There is no competition and generics alternatives are a waste of money.
Highly recommendated!
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
My husband uses head and shoulders and I have been using a different brand. I use his shampoo sometimes when I feel like I need a deep clean on my hair and scalp. I love head and shoulders but I can’t use it often because it leaves my scalp dry if I use it too much. I just love the clean feeling that I get after washing
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
My boyfriend uses this product and has for a while he kinda switches back and forth trough the week Brussels I actually find if you use it too much it causes a drier scalp that to start with..plus side! It does help and it leaves a “minty” cool feeling on your scalp that feels really nice!Head & Shoulders Refresh Men Dandruff Shampoo
Matthew R.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoy using this product. It keeps dandruff down to a minimum and smells great. It helps also my hair to be straight, and formed. It has a good smelling scent, and makes my hair odor free. It can't compare to other alternatives. It's great and I am glad that this product really works.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love head and shoulders shampoos for when my scalp is horrid! I need to use their shampoo quite frequently but I do notice it is extremely drying and also harms my colored hair (pulls color out) I wish there was something that could be done so that didn’t happen but until then I need to use it!
Charyson P.
Orlando
It is a very good product that helps a lot with dandruff and I would recommend it to anyone it also has a nice clean scent. It is best for dry itchy scalp!!!! I was very satisfied with this product!!!
jayda W.
tampa
I have very bad dandruff and I am not 100% satisfied with my scalp not because of the shampoo but because of how fast my dandruff gross but it definitely slows down the process and I recommended for people who don’t have severe dandruff like myself but need some type of dandruff shampoo
Kendal G.
you
This saved my life my hair was so gross and flaky! Like chunks of dead skin feel out of my hair it was so bad my mom got me this and my hair turned into a beautiful masterpiece of love my head feels fresh and I’m so happy I bought it also the mint gives it a great feel
Alexandra S.
Used this at my boyfriends house and I swear my hair never smelled better. It’s definitely extremely thick compared to other shampoos I use, but I felt it really washed my hair and left it easy to brush and smelling amazing!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Does this dry out your hair?
Mariah S.
Mesa, AZ
I've been looking for a new shampoo for my husband because he has a really sensitive scalp and we just can't find the right shampoo. By any chance with this work on sensitive scalp?
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't dry out my hair and my hair is so damaged.. so will this work on corse hair ?
ANDREA C.
Is effective for dandruff?
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is it a good shampoo I have a problem I wanna know

back