BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Refresh Dandruff Shampoo from Head & Shoulders for Men boasts an intensely invigorating clean that cools the scalp with every wash. It contains refreshing mint extract, leaves hair 100% flake free* and it’s packed with 7 benefits for your hair and scalp. Now that’s the way to start your day.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Buy on Amazon
J K.
Brea, CA
I think I got hooked on this shampoo when I was a kid because my dad kept buying it. What I love is that this shampoo makes my hair feel SQUEaKY clean and I just die over the smell!!! I would buy it just for the smell. When I didn’t color my hair I could get away with this shampoo (and I did) but it is pretty harsh for color treated hair and I had to switch to a higher end brand (hair dresser was yelling at me). But once my hair is virgin again , I’m going back!
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
My boyfriend uses this product and has for a while he kinda switches back and forth trough the week Brussels I actually find if you use it too much it causes a drier scalp that to start with..plus side! It does help and it leaves a “minty” cool feeling on your scalp that feels really nice!Head & Shoulders Refresh Men Dandruff Shampoo
Matthew R.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoy using this product. It keeps dandruff down to a minimum and smells great. It helps also my hair to be straight, and formed. It has a good smelling scent, and makes my hair odor free. It can't compare to other alternatives. It's great and I am glad that this product really works.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love head and shoulders shampoos for when my scalp is horrid! I need to use their shampoo quite frequently but I do notice it is extremely drying and also harms my colored hair (pulls color out) I wish there was something that could be done so that didn’t happen but until then I need to use it!
Alexandra S.
Used this at my boyfriends house and I swear my hair never smelled better. It’s definitely extremely thick compared to other shampoos I use, but I felt it really washed my hair and left it easy to brush and smelling amazing!
Esvin C.
Front Royal
About this shampoo for my husband Because like most men he has dandruff he hates seeing the white flakes on his shoulders this tends to decrease the danger of but other than that it did its job for a $5 shampoo bottle
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Head and shoulders is actually the only shampoo i use!! I have super curly hair and my scalp is just always drying up in the winter! The shampoo i get smells really minty and i love that! It just refreshes my scalp!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
My husband uses this shampoo every day. He has a very dry scalp and this shampoo definitely keeps the dandruff under control. I think it could use a little additional moisture to help dry hair as well as dry scalp
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
This shampoo is the best when my hair just feels so yucky it makes my hair looks so much healthy after one use and soft always keep this in my bathroom my sons even use it great for sensitive skin!!
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
My husband uses this shampoo and I use it occasionally. It works great for dandruff or your scalp that’s dry and not doing well. It also smells amazing. It feels very nice and volumizing afterwards. we always buy this product
Mariah S.
Mesa, AZ
I've been looking for a new shampoo for my husband because he has a really sensitive scalp and we just can't find the right shampoo. By any chance with this work on sensitive scalp?
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't dry out my hair and my hair is so damaged.. so will this work on corse hair ?
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Does this dry out your hair?
ANDREA C.
Is effective for dandruff?
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is it a good shampoo I have a problem I wanna know