BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Refresh Dandruff Shampoo from Head & Shoulders for Men boasts an intensely invigorating clean that cools the scalp with every wash. It contains refreshing mint extract, leaves hair 100% flake free* and it’s packed with 7 benefits for your hair and scalp. Now that’s the way to start your day.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

J K.
Brea, CA
I think I got hooked on this shampoo when I was a kid because my dad kept buying it. What I love is that this shampoo makes my hair feel SQUEaKY clean and I just die over the smell!!! I would buy it just for the smell. When I didn’t color my hair I could get away with this shampoo (and I did) but it is pretty harsh for color treated hair and I had to switch to a higher end brand (hair dresser was yelling at me). But once my hair is virgin again , I’m going back!
Juice W.
Greensboro
Been using this product for over fifteen years. This product is the only thing that helps my dry scalp and dandruff.
Product has a pleasant scent.
There is no competition and generics alternatives are a waste of money.
Highly recommendated!
Rebecca F.
There aren't alot of products out there that Comcast dandruff and it's disappointing because it's something I struggle with on a chronic level, I only use this brand because it seems to kind of work, but I hate how it makes my hair feel ( dry and covered in chalk) I wish upon a magic star that there was a product that helped moisturize my scalp and cleanse!
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
My husband uses head and shoulders and I have been using a different brand. I use his shampoo sometimes when I feel like I need a deep clean on my hair and scalp. I love head and shoulders but I can’t use it often because it leaves my scalp dry if I use it too much. I just love the clean feeling that I get after washing
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
My boyfriend uses this product and has for a while he kinda switches back and forth trough the week Brussels I actually find if you use it too much it causes a drier scalp that to start with..plus side! It does help and it leaves a “minty” cool feeling on your scalp that feels really nice!Head & Shoulders Refresh Men Dandruff Shampoo
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
My fiancé suffers from flaky scalp a lot because he works in a cooler and it dries out his scalp. I bought this product and it really helps him to stay flake free! Satisfied with the product! Decent scent too!
Matthew R.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoy using this product. It keeps dandruff down to a minimum and smells great. It helps also my hair to be straight, and formed. It has a good smelling scent, and makes my hair odor free. It can't compare to other alternatives. It's great and I am glad that this product really works.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love head and shoulders shampoos for when my scalp is horrid! I need to use their shampoo quite frequently but I do notice it is extremely drying and also harms my colored hair (pulls color out) I wish there was something that could be done so that didn’t happen but until then I need to use it!
Charyson P.
Orlando
It is a very good product that helps a lot with dandruff and I would recommend it to anyone it also has a nice clean scent. It is best for dry itchy scalp!!!! I was very satisfied with this product!!!
Janet G.
Simi Valley, CA
My hair is really curly so it doesn’t always react very well with products. This product I gave a four because it leaves my hair kind of rubbery feeling but it does take away a lot of frizz. I would recommend to others and most likely buy again.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Does this dry out your hair?
Mariah S.
Mesa, AZ
I've been looking for a new shampoo for my husband because he has a really sensitive scalp and we just can't find the right shampoo. By any chance with this work on sensitive scalp?
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't dry out my hair and my hair is so damaged.. so will this work on corse hair ?
ANDREA C.
Is effective for dandruff?
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is it a good shampoo I have a problem I wanna know