Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Head & shoulders dandruff shampoo + conditioner is one of the best shampoo ever . It smells good and it keeps my hair smooth and shiny. And freen from itchy scalp . 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒
Tania R.
Downey, CA
This shampoo sucks! It doesn't even wash off the dirt off my hair. I have to wash it twice. Let alone help your dandruff. It only smells good that's it. I am not buying it again.
Christina T.
Love head and shoulders! Its the only brand that helps keep my hair grease and dandruff free! I love the 2 in 1 bottles - definitely helps me to save time in the shower and its really affordable and accessible
Grizel C.
Unfortunately a lot of products give me build up and dandruff. This is the only shampoo that gets rid of it immediately. Nice scent and gentle . I do use it often because there's no need . I do repurchase.
Delana W.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff really really works. It keeps dandruff down and really makes your scalp feel so healthy! It feels refreshing and smells good. Also like that it is 2 in 1... helps save time! Will repurchase in the future!
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I love rhis product it works so well on my hair it lathers up really well, and give my hair a soft gentle feel to it. It targets my sensitive scalp, the scent is nice and it last a couple of days . I would definitely buy this product again.
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
This stuff is great. It keeps my dandruff at bay and doesn’t make my hair oily the next day. It smells good and I always get asked what perfume I’m wearing and it’s always this, but a girl never tells their secrets.
yesenia c.
These shampoos are great not only for dandruff but it's great for kids too it feels like it cleans really good
Dalia R.
I love anything with aloe in it. So I always try and keep this particular head and shoulders product in my shower. It's great for my scalp
Alexis H.
I use this especially in the winter months . I use it once a week and it really helps keep my scalp from getting dry !!! I works great and it has a wonderful smell ! I would buy again ! And recommend it
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
Does it work well on dandruff?
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Those this really work for dandruff scalp??

Walmart