Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
By far the best dandruff shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I’ve suffered with dandruff since I was little and discovered head and shoulders in middle school. Since then, I haven’t had a problem with my dandruff! No more snow on my shoulders! This is the only product I will use to keep my dandruff under control for as long as I’m alive!
Jessica G.
Vandalia, OH
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo!! It’s amazing!! And smells even better!! I love that both my husband and I can use it with ease!
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this! I use it twice a week to help with my dandruff. I find that I definitely have less dandruff since using this. I will continue to buy and use this product. If you have dandruff I recommend trying this shampoo and conditioner!
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
This is definatly a favorite product in my house. I have 3 boys who use it as well as my husband. Sometimes I get a dry itchy scalp and ill use this product when I do and it completely releaves my symptoms. My oldest son has very bad dandruff and headand shoulders is the only shampoo that works for him. Its just a great product.
Whitney B.
A great gentle shampoo. Love the way this shampoo makes scalp feel. Keeps it healthy instead of dry and flakey.
jana a.
Everything I have in Aloe vera I love it ...
I love everything about aloe vera
I wish to have a large selection of them
Such as aloe vera sticks, shampoo, face moisturizer, makeup conditioner and more.
Kaitlin G.
West Columbia, SC
This product really helped with my winter time dandruff! After three washes I could hardly find a speck of dandruff!
Marion V.
Boulder, CO
I love it. This is the best shampoo ever. My hair is soft and smell really good, healthy and pretty. I do love it
Toxi A.
My boyfriend swears by this stuff. He refuses to use any other brand. My hair gets too oily to fast when I use this but it has a cooling feeling.
Katie V.
Palatka, FL
Love this product, easy to use just the one time so you dont have to use shampoo and conditioner. One and done :)  helps with the aloe in there as well.
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
Does it work well on dandruff?
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Those this really work for dandruff scalp??

Walmart