Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Daekwan J.
Essex, MD
This shampoo is like almost family tradition. I've been using this shampoo since I was a kid and even now when I run out of my other shampoos. It's nice and soft for my hair as well as great for getting dandruff.
Hunter B.
Carlsbad , CA
Always my go to dandruff shampoo. It’s always adorable and never fails. It can get kind of flakey still from the waxy consistency of the shampoo at times but just mix it up every few days and don’t just use this and this only.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
My husband always uses his brand for himself so it’s always around. I use it sometimes and my hair feels well conditioned and taken care of afterwards. It leaves your scalp feeling fresh and renewed so I’m a fan
Jasmine M.
Lake Ozark, MO
It helps remove all dandruff! I haven’t been using this product for long but it works great! It works best for people who have a dry scalp more than oily. It does work very well to get all the flaks off my scalp
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
My husband has a sensitive scalp and this is what he uses. This is good for dry scalps. He can feel I it working and after a few times using it you can really see the difference. The scent is also nice too.
Allie T.
This product made my hair very drying I would not recommend to anyone that’s wanting their hair to be smooth, I also would not recommend just for the simple fact it doesn’t smell very good when you use it
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Head and Shoulders is by far my favorite shampoo/conditioner for my dry scalp! It is great for all hair types and leaves my hair shiny and smooth!! My scalp is very dry and this hides flakes with just one use!
Brittany J.
I like Head and shoulders but I stopped using it for a while because something on the product made my hair too dry for my liking but it’s did help with my dry scalp just didn’t like the dryness of my hair!
Brenda E.
Speedway, IN
Super affordable and it leaves the scalp feeling fresh and clean. Definitely recommend this one, it’s refreshing and it smells pretty awesome. Treats dandruff and it’s certainly worth the small price tag
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I recommend this to anyone who dandruff, its a nice scent w a minty feel, it lasts between washes!- it targets dry scalp, it does lather well. So those that are sulfate free wouldn’t appreciate that, but I love it!
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
Does it work well on dandruff?
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Those this really work for dandruff scalp??

Walmart