Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Kat G.
Bluffton, SC
Our family has been using head and shoulders for years. Great prices and definitely works. We even use the thickening product which helps keep the hair stronger.
Ana L.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the smell of it and how it gets ride of the oil of my scalp and the itchiness of heat irritation its amazing how it soothes my irritation in my scalp and at the same time the good fresh smells last for the longest , it is very satisfactory when I have try it amaizing
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
What’s up Head and Shoulders?!?!? This is my go to shampoo. I know, I know, maybe you don’t have dandruff but this stuff is still super awesome. It makes my hair so soft and so manageable, which is saying something because “can’t be tamed” was actually written about my hair....
Yemil R.
San Ysidro, CA
Not many shampoos leave your scalp feeling refreshed and this one really makes it feel like that! Effective dandruff shampoo and it retails at a good price! Also easy to find!
Mayra M.
Normally what I buy for my husband and it works well. I love the smell of head n shoulders. I believe we have tried other brands to help with dry scalp however this brand is the one that works best for us. I like buying it at SAMs bigger bottle & not as expensive.
Baylee S.
This stuff is holy grail amazing! I’m obsessed! It’s very affordable! Smells great! Does it’s job! I swear my dandruff is under control after using! It leaves my hair softer and so smooth! I’d definitely recommend! It’s available at Walmart & most drugstores!
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I tried out head and shoulders or the first time in a while recently and I loved it more than I thought I would. It left my hair feeling wonderful afterward. It is smooth and not too frizzy. The only thing I didn’t like was the texture it didn’t really lather like I am used to, however it still worked very well.
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
I have tried tons of kinds of H&S shampoo and conditioners they all do the same thing -give my curly hair temporary relief while leaving it really dry. I have bad dandruff and it seems to not clear it completely. I just cannot seem to find a good shampoo that clarifies and moisturizes at the same time 😟
Lisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
this smells really good and does  a number on my itchy my scalp it is a drug store brand so the price point is great and it's a really large bottle of shampoo. I know it has conditioner in it already but my hair is dry and i always add a little more but overall it's the best for flaky scalp.
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
This is such a great shampoo for those of us with itchy scalps. It's very invigorating and the smell is very fresh. It soothes and hydrates the scalp without irritating it
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
Does it work well on dandruff?
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Those this really work for dandruff scalp??

Walmart