Karla M.
Brunswick, GA

Does it work well on dandruff?

Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it depends on the person. I found that it worked quite well for me. It cleared my dandruff within a week.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
Didn't work for me. I recommend apple cider vinegar(with mother) for dandruff. Half of it deluted with water.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
1 year, 9 months ago
It didn't work for me but I know other people who swear by it. I did however notice my head didn't get itchy as quickly as it did using other shampoos
Olga E.
Olga E.
Abbotsford, BC
1 year, 10 months ago
For me it works perfectly. But not from the first time of course ;)
Silvie P.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
1 year, 10 months ago
It depends on the person. Personally mine got worse
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! I had a run-in with dandruff a few years ago, immediately switched to Head & Shoulders, and before the bottle was done my dandruff was gone (and hasn't come back aside from the occasional flake everyone gets). I would definitely recommend it!