Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #3 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that’s right for you with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It’s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care 2-in-1 soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that’s 100% flake free*.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Melanie T.
Hartford , CT
A really good shampoo that helps my scalp from being dry. Some have a nice scent and this shampoo does do a good job but the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because his shampoo does not leave my hair as refreshed or silky looking as other shampoos I use. I do recommend this shampoo for people with dry scalp, dandruff or maybe sensitive skin because this is helpful but it doesn't go the extra mile for me. Again, I think this is a good shampoo
Larissa K.
i dont have dandruff but i do have a dry scalp and so i decided to try head and shoulders. it is quite expensive and so i did not repurchase. i think if i could have purchased the shampoo and conditioner it would be great for someone with dry itchy scalp. the shampoo is great but definitely need to use the conditioner to have full healing
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
When I have dandruff or a sunburnt scalp, I usually use this because it reduces the amount of flakes I get. I don't love this stuff on the daily because I notice if I don't follow up with a different shampoo after the first wash, I get a build up near my scalp that feels like conditioner that hasn't been washed out. Otherwise, it's very good if you have dandruff.
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
I have tried tons of kinds of H&S shampoo and conditioners they all do the same thing -give my curly hair temporary relief while leaving it really dry. I have bad dandruff and it seems to not clear it completely. I just cannot seem to find a good shampoo that clarifies and moisturizes at the same time 😟
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I tried out head and shoulders or the first time in a while recently and I loved it more than I thought I would. It left my hair feeling wonderful afterward. It is smooth and not too frizzy. The only thing I didn’t like was the texture it didn’t really lather like I am used to, however it still worked very well.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is the shampoo I have been buying for my husband and kids for years. They all struggle with occasional dandruff, and as long as they're using this it never makes an appearance. I use it sometimes, but it's a little harsh on my color treated hair.
Lisa-San D.
Brooklyn, NY
this smells really good and does  a number on my itchy my scalp it is a drug store brand so the price point is great and it's a really large bottle of shampoo. I know it has conditioner in it already but my hair is dry and i always add a little more but overall it's the best for flaky scalp.
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
I have psoriasis in my scalp so head and shoulders has been one of the only conditioner that doesnt leave my hair greasy when using it along with soothing my scalp. [product:apple-head-and-shoulders-green-apple-anti-dandruff-shampoo-8.45-fl-oz]
Lily W.
Honestly when I️ use head and shoulders it always makes my head itch more. It isn’t as hydrating as they make you believe. I’ve never had a problem with dandruff but in the winter my head gets itchy. This doesn’t help. It smells good at least.
Emra L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Unfortunately, this shampoo leaves my hair oily after washing it. Within a few hours, it looks as if there is some type of film left over after wash even if I completely washed it out. Usually a fan of their other shampoos but this was a no.
Karla M.
Wrightsville, GA
Does it work well on dandruff?
Kary N.
chula vista
Those this really work for dandruff scalp??