Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #44 in Shampoo

- Hypoallergenic, gentle dandruff shampoo with aloe vera- 100% flake free*. Guaranteed.** (*visible flakes, with regular use) (**satisfaction guarantee. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details)- #1 dermatologist recommended dandruff brand*** (*** P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 – June 2014)- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Destiny N.
Grand Prairie
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product for me and my family! We love it so much!!! I had dry scalp and this definitely improve that. Somehow the shampoo makes my hair so smooth and it feels thicker than usual. My family and I always stored this product in our closets. My hair feels so different when I try another shampoo. The other products makes my hair so oily within a day or two of not washing my hair, but Head & Shoulder keeps my hand silky smooth.
Larissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i dont have dandruff but i do have a dry scalp and so i decided to try head and shoulders. it is quite expensive and so i did not repurchase. i think if i could have purchased the shampoo and conditioner it would be great for someone with dry itchy scalp. the shampoo is great but definitely need to use the conditioner to have full healing
Ana L.
Saint Joseph, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of it and how it gets ride of the oil of my scalp and the itchiness of heat irritation its amazing how it soothes my irritation in my scalp and at the same time the good fresh smells last for the longest , it is very satisfactory when I have try it amaizing
Ana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one the smell is amazing has well I haven’t been able to find it lately it always sold out so I tend to go for the unsensted one but it’s okay this is super cheap too it’s never over priced and does the job
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I have been using it for years! The price is very reasonable also . It’s targets my dry scalp without being harsh ! It lathers wonderfully.. I will contribute to purchase it.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders is a god-sent!! It's seriously so underrated and I'm still trying to figure out why. The 2-in-1 product gently cleans your scalp and hair and also conditions it so after its rinsed, your hair feels completely clean and super smooth. I make sure to use head and shoulders at least twice a week because I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
Jaile L.
Clinton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a reason Head & Shoulders has become a classic. It works. It's affordable. It's consistent. It smells great. I always feel clean and refreshed after using, it even helps control my oil in my hair/scalp so I stay feeling fresh longer. If you say you don't like Head & Shoulders I'm going to assume that you're lying.
Anais G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this shampoo plus conditioner combo and uses it everyday. It makes his hair smells really good and super soft. I on the other hand don't typically like to use it more then once a month because it drys out my curly hair. Yes we will continue to buy this product because my husband likes it
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders in general never really helped when I had dandruff and I felt like it just made it worse. I switched back to regular shampoos and my dandruff went away.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
What’s up Head and Shoulders?!?!? This is my go to shampoo. I know, I know, maybe you don’t have dandruff but this stuff is still super awesome. It makes my hair so soft and so manageable, which is saying something because “can’t be tamed” was actually written about my hair....
Karla M.
Darien
Does it work well on dandruff?