Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tania R.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Karen Y.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- Hypoallergenic, gentle dandruff shampoo with aloe vera- 100% flake free*. Guaranteed.** (*visible flakes, with regular use) (**satisfaction guarantee. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details)- #1 dermatologist recommended dandruff brand*** (*** P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 – June 2014)- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
To begin with, the Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Shampoo has a nice scent of green apples. It's a very typical drugstore shampoo and doesn't do much to moisturize my hair. I find my hair rather dry after using this. The price is pretty affordable. It didn't really help me with my dandruff and my head sometimes still itches. I still have dandruff in my hair as well.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Let me start off by saying...I do not have dandruff or any real reason to use this shampoo. I use it because I like the smell. And I have 1 year old and depending on how much work I have a week i don't wash my hair near as much as I should so this cures the oily build-up in a snap. Leaves my hair very clean and soft and smelling great.
stacey a.
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I do not really even have dandruff anymore but I still love this shampoo. Utah is a very dry state, we have a dry heat and that can cause some flakiness throughout the year. I really like that they have added a conditioner to it now. It takes less time and I know my hair will be dandruff free, soft, silky and shiny. I love it.
Tara D.
Tara D.
I LOVE ALL of the head & shoulders products!
I recommend them to EVERYONE who has a dandruff problem because they WORK period! Not only do they work but the newer one's smell great and keep your head feeling amazing longer and on top of it they are very inexpensive. Seriously who doesn't love cheap GREAT products??!!!!
Elizabeth  G.
Elizabeth G.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering from dandruff! I had it for months and I did oil masks to try and get rid of it and nothing would! It was embarrassing to have dandruff even though my hair was clean this worked within a few days of use and I haven't had it since
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Waterford, CT
Normaly 2 in 1 hair products like shampoo and such have always left my hair greasy but since i found i had dandruff i tried this and loved it ever since the price is amazinb for this well thought out produxt. I would buy it again in a heart beat and will keep buying once i run out!
Cory J.
Cory J.
Houtzdale, PA
I love Head & Shoulders, but lately it seems like it doesn't help my dandruff. I have severely dry skin and so I probably am an outlier, but thought I'd mention it. This is affordable, decent scent and I am satisfied with its use, but I really wish it helped more with my dandruff.
Dariana G.
Dariana G.
El Monte , CA
Great shampoo and conditioner. I have always use the brand head & shoulders and all the different shampoo's they have. I've tried other brands of shampoo that are great but I always tend to come back to head & shoulders because it leaves my hair strong and beautiful.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Versailles, Ky
I have a very dry scalp and deal with dandruff on a regular basis! Usually I am not a fan of 2in1 products but this leaves my hair feeling smooth and my head not itchy! I only use this product about once a week but it keeps everything under control in between washes!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Damascus, AR
This product is regularly used in my shower. I have a very dry scalp and it's always itchy and this helps so much! The bottle is a bit bulky but that's no biggy. I have super thick hair and this lathers well. Head and shoulder is a tried and true brand.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Weightsville, Ga
Does it work well on dandruff?