Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz uploaded by Megan K.Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz uploaded by ReanneHead & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz uploaded by Jenny C.See all 4 photos
5 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Clinically Proven to be Gentle on Scalp, and Strong on Dandruff Do you have a sensitive side? Get the shampoo that s right for you with Head Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. It s clinically proven to be gentle on the scalp and strong on dandruff. Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo soothes the scalp with aloe vera to help eliminate dandruff and leaves you with healthy-looking hair that s 100% flake free. Formulated with Head Shoulders Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience. Hypoallergenic, dye-free formula leaves hair soft. see more...

• Does it make your scalp itchy?For me, no it didn't make my s... 2 Answers
  • I would like to know what's in this p...Hello from Brazil, I have used... 1 Answers
  • Ele realmente da uma sensação de fresco?Yes, it is really fresh and he... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Joy J.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
This winter I have to sell it very flaky scalp, so I was on the hunt for a good dandruff shampoo. I ended up buying the two and one shampoo and conditioner from Head and Shoulders. It's certainly helped alleviate the problem, however after a week or two of using this I do so have little flakes in my hair, but it's much more manageable. I feel like maybe these separate shampoo and conditioner might work better than the two and one
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This product is a life-saver if you are experiencing dandruff. In just a few washes, you'll notice all your dandruff has disappeared. It's also a great, cleansing shampoo in general. A small amount goes a long way. The scent is very refreshing. Also gets rid of a peeling scalp from sunburn. I will continue to use this product when needed.
Sharmila M.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ
I had grains on my forehead I have tried everything to get rid of it .. Food wise , product wise .. I found out that it was cause of the fungi in our skin due to stress or medication .. I happened to buy this shampoo by mistake and 2 time use cleared my forehead entirely .. And it smells so great and hair feels clean
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
I have been using this shampoo forever. I really like it. I have a dry scalp and it really works. I like the green apple scent. And it's not expensive. But I do find that it's kinda harsh on the hair. Stripping the oils and make it feel weird and almost sticky. So make sure you use a really good conditioner with it.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
I chose this product during late summer months when my hair and scalp just became very dry. First application and you can feel is soothing your scalp and working into getting your hair clean at the same time. I would buy again for sure and recommend it to anyone who has a scalp that feels very neglected or dry.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Laredo, TX
I have thin fine hair and with Head & Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care Shampoo, I feel my hair so much more manageable and completely dandruff free. I have used it everyday for about a year and never once since I have used it have I felt insecure about having dandruff. 100% I would recommend this product.
Alana D.
Alana D.
Ooltewah, TN
I've been using this for years. If I leave it at home on vacation and decide it's easier to use something else I regret it. I have a very dry scalp. In fact I can only wash my hair once a week. I think this does a good job. I'm not sure it's the best for my colored hair but I don't have much of a choice.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Mobile, AL
This works great when you have itchy dry scalp. I use it when I see signs of dandruff and scrub my scalp hard to moisturize my hair. I got the fresh apple scent it worked wonders after the 1st wash. My son is 8 and he uses it also on his hair. I told family and friends when they saw mine.
Regina L.
Regina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have only used this product once. I bought it because I have really thick hair and get really bad dandruff. After the first wash I could already see the product working. I love how affordable this product is and how amazing the smell was. I would definitely buy this product again.
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Head and Shoulders Purely Gentle Scalp Care with Aloe Vera Dandruff is the best shampoo. My husband and I use it. When I use it, I feel that my scalp is breathing and fresh. My hair is dark brown and straight. I recommend it if you experience dandruff or if you want to feel fresh.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
Am I the only one getting super dry, brittle, and frizzy hair? I haven't been using any heat products but it looks like I burnt the crap out of my hair.
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
I do suffer from dry scalp and have been researching a shampoo to help, I was wondering if this happens to dry hair out more than other anti-dandruff shampoos?
love m.
love m.
Does it damge hair dye color on your hair ?
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Does it make your scalp itchy?
Iziana R.
Iziana R.
Syracuse, NY
I would like to know what's in this product